Some California news

Ararar

11 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

No Kidding.... Folsom is about to play in their 3rd 1-AA Bowl game and About to be the first to win the 1-AA back to Back.... They achieved all of that without having to Once Play and Beat DLS on the field in a Playoff Game to go to a Bowl....

So the Fans, Coaches and Administration who complained to the Section Commissioner got exactly what they want. And now they are about to become the Best 1-AA Team in CA History.... This is a great lower TIER accomplishment... Kind of Like Central Cathloic winning like 4 SBG's in a row.

The question is, if Folsom wins 3 or 4 of these in a row, will CIF Reverse The Folsom Rule and Bring Back the Nor Cal Open and Force Folsom to Play a Win or go home Play off game against DLS... :) 

You literally repeat the same thing over and over. Folsom scheduled DLS this season for the sole purpose of getting a shot at the Open. They lost. Move on with your life. I know it's hard but try to ignore the troll. 

10 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

You literally repeat the same thing over and over. Folsom scheduled DLS this season for the sole purpose of getting a shot at the Open. They lost. Move on with your life. I know it's hard but try to ignore the troll. 

Folsom Scheduled DLS because Folsom had their Best team in 5 Years and they had nothing to lose...

If They Lost they still go 1-AA, If they win they go Open... Hardly a "Win or Go Home" Situation... More Like a "Loser Moves On" Situation... :) 

I think we have all seen the Quotes where this was the type of Scenario Folsom Fans, Coaches And Administrators wanted... It has worked well for Folsom, They are about to Join Central Cathlioc of Modesto as Back to Back Lower TIER Bowl Champion Teams from the SJS...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Folsom scheduled DLS this season for the sole purpose of getting a shot at the Open. They lost. Move on with your life. I know it's hard but try to ignore the troll. 

Since Folsom was ranked higher than Liberty in every poll why did Liberty get to play DLS instead of Folsom for the right to play MD? Sure Folsom lost to DLS in August but they did win their section championship and should have played DLS in a regional rematch since they were ranked higher than Liberty. Nothing against Liberty, but just because they were undefeated doesn’t mean they should have played DLS instead of Folsom. That logic is the same as if UCF made the college football playoff instead of Oklahoma just because UCF was undefeated.

32 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Since Folsom was ranked higher than Liberty in every poll why did Liberty get to play DLS instead of Folsom for the right to play MD? Sure Folsom lost to DLS in August but they did win their section championship and should have played DLS in a regional rematch since they were ranked higher than Liberty. Nothing against Liberty, but just because they were undefeated doesn’t mean they should have played DLS instead of Folsom. That logic is the same as if UCF made the college football playoff instead of Oklahoma just because UCF was undefeated.

Liberty is in the Same Section as Dls, The NCS so they played in the NCS Open bracket...Folsom is in the SJS Section ....

The only way they can play is to bring back the open play in...

• Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Folsom Scheduled DLS because Folsom had their Best team in 5 Years and they had nothing to lose...

If They Lost they still go 1-AA, If they win they go Open... Hardly a "Win or Go Home" Situation... More Like a "Loser Moves On" Situation... :) 

I think we have all seen the Quotes where this was the type of Scenario Folsom Fans, Coaches And Administrators wanted... It has worked well for Folsom, They are about to Join Central Cathlioc of Modesto as Back to Back Lower TIER Bowl Champion Teams from the SJS...

Participation trophies are awesome 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

You’re obsessed with the notion that Folsom ducks teams yet they scheduled a top 10 team in the country on the road. You make no sense. 

Leave the Folsom smack talk to Sammy. You’re really bad at this.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Extremely Humble said:

You’re obsessed with the notion that Folsom ducks teams yet they scheduled a top 10 team in the country on the road. You make no sense. 

Leave the Folsom smack talk to Sammy. You’re really bad at this.

He makes perfect sense to everyone who’s not a Folsom homer.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Nah, it’s mainly just you, @THEOC89 and @Exocet 98.

Or as I like to call you, The Three Stooges. 

9321C6A2-4916-463C-9269-B0D6656A95EA.jpeg

•  
  • THEOC89
  • Members
  • 274 posts

"No Kidding.... Folsom is about to play in their 3rd 1-AA Bowl game and About to be the first to win the 1-AA back to Back.... They achieved all of that without having to Once Play and Beat DLS on the field in a Playoff Game to go to a Bowl....

So the Fans, Coaches and Administration who complained to the Section Commissioner got exactly what they want. And now they are about to become the Best 1-AA Team in CA History.... This is a great lower TIER accomplishment... Kind of Like Central Cathloic winning like 4 SBG's in a row.

The question is, if Folsom wins 3 or 4 of these in a row, will CIF Reverse The Folsom Rule and Bring Back the Nor Cal Open and Force Folsom to Play a Win or go home Play off game against DLS... "

block or Sybil, continue to enjoy your mom's and grandma's large curd cottage cheese.

11 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Lol.  Tell me why SoCal would need an Open Regional.  So we can see MD vs Cathedral type games every year?  No thanks. 

There was a regional game for 2 years 

2012. — CC (not a member yet of Pac5) beat Narbonne in Open;  Pac5 champ LBP didn’t even make the game; them they 1AA game to a 3-loss Norcal team that lost to #9 NCS seed

2013 — SJB assembles the first Superteam 

the gap between top division and all others in socal only became substantial a few years ago 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ararar said:

You have zero evidence.I have a direct line of quotes and articles from Folsom coaches,SJS commissioner/advisory committee tournament director to the advisory committee.I mean it’s laughable pops.I understand you wanting to defend your northern brother but choose a different battle this one is lost

If I cared enough I could bury your quotes with socal guys bitching for years about exactly the thing that got changed 

we’re both speculating — I just have better motive and means 

I've said you may be right but proclaiming victory is wrong 

there were at least 10 people in those meetings — this isn’t an unsolvable crime 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pops said:

If I cared enough I could bury your quotes with socal guys bitching for years about exactly the thing that got changed 

we’re both speculating — I just have better motive and means 

I've said you may be right but proclaiming victory is wrong 

there were at least 10 people in those meetings — this isn’t an unsolvable crime 

So cal guys ? Comical.How about coaches? Southern section commissioner? A school administrator?

the circumstantial evidence is overwhelming 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ararar said:

So cal guys ? Comical.How about coaches? Southern section commissioner? A school administrator?

the circumstantial evidence is overwhelming 

Your first quote was a mother whose daughter didn’t even play football and now you have some standard for circumstantial evidence that you’ve met while the whole obvious who benefitted and who had the means is ignored 

again, not saying I’m right and you’re wrong, but I am saying I don’t think either of us nor anyone else on these boards has brought “the goods” — I don’t have a COF connection but someone in this community has to have a friend of a friend and I would be very interested in knowing the truth 

If I had to speculate I’d say Folsom May have had a frustration that was aired and the SS, properly warmed, was ready with their solution.  Again..... speculation

i only take exception to your indignance at a different theory than your theory 

37 minutes ago, Pops said:

Your first quote was a mother whose daughter didn’t even play football and now you have some standard for circumstantial evidence that you’ve met while the whole obvious who benefitted and who had the means is ignored 

again, not saying I’m right and you’re wrong, but I am saying I don’t think either of us nor anyone else on these boards has brought “the goods” — I don’t have a COF connection but someone in this community has to have a friend of a friend and I would be very interested in knowing the truth 

If I had to speculate I’d say Folsom May have had a frustration that was aired and the SS, properly warmed, was ready with their solution.  Again..... speculation

i only take exception to your indignance at a different theory than your theory 

I have no quote from anyone except Folsom coaching and the SJS commissioner/advisory committee tournament director.Its a clear line pops.While you just made something up

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I have no quote from anyone except Folsom coaching and the SJS commissioner/advisory committee tournament director.Its a clear line pops.While you just made something up

Nobody had more incentive (motive) or any incentive to eliminate the "play in" games, than the devil.  Means (Pete Saco); Motive (get to a SBG); Opportunity (Commissioners meeting).

This would be obvious to even part time legalees like The Comish

• Like 1
  • Haha 1