Shooting at high school in Parkland, Fla.; multiple injuries reported

DevilDog

Just now, DevilDog said:

Now clearly white males are more likely to commit these acts and magically I am right there as well. 

Well, if you ignore facts that have presented to you on a fucking platter, you can believe just about anything.

I was unaware US Marines apparently pride themselves on bending over backwards to avoid fact and truth.

Sad.

1 minute ago, concha said:

Well, if you ignore facts that have presented to you on a fucking platter, you can believe just about anything.

I was unaware US Marines apparently pride themselves on bending over backwards to avoid fact and truth.

Sad.

Did you say they are no more likely to commit these crimes than black males? 

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

I agree with YOU whites Males are no more likely to commit these acts than black males.  Lock up black males and we can cut these incidents in half immediately.  I am willing to have my mass murders locked up before they act.  Hell lets target them.  We can cut it in half per you. 

Your math skills are up there with your stats skills.

And you continue to just make up stupid bullshit.

How the hell does locking up black males reduce mass killing by half?  Stop being a butthurt dumbass. I never stated anything remotely like that.

If someone calls me and say DD there was a drive by in Oak Cliff I think Black or Mexican gang.  If someone says a fool took a truck and plowed thru a crowd in Deep Ellum I think Arab terrorist.  If I walk in the office from lunch like I did today and a co-worker said school shooting in Florida everyone in there thought it was a white guy including the white guy who told me named DANIEL.  But not you I'm sure you were expecting a dread Head with droopy trousers. 9_9

If someone calls me and say DD there was a drive by in Oak Cliff I think Black or Mexican gang.  If someone says a fool took a truck and plowed thru a crowd in Deep Ellum I think Arab terrorist.  If I walk in the office from lunch like I did today and a co-worker said school shooting in Florida everyone in there thought it was a white guy including the white guy who told me named DANIEL.  But not you I'm sure you were expecting a dread Head with droopy trousers. 9_9

Cool story, brah.

Now go learn statistics and how to read a fucking graph.

5 minutes ago, rockinl said:

21 days.
21 days from right now, the events of today will not even be talked about. Happened after Vegas. Happened after the church in Texas.
21 days.

And within 38 days we will have another one.  These shitheads copy each other.  Seriously other than those 2 fuck ups the DC Snipers I don't recall any black males murdering 10 or more people in multiple shootings on avg of every 3 months. I know that shit head that shot the 4 cops here in Dallas.  But this false equality is strange.  Law enforcement draws a profile and target that. I will assure you their profile on these crimes are not what Concha is presenting.   Hell gangsta's can't shoot well enough to kill another one 20 feet away.  These people are setting up sniper nests and tripods and mass shooting of schools.  It's fucking crazy. 

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

since Concha loves graphs....

this was the only argument made.  

Image result for graph showing mass shootings compared by race

28 minutes ago, concha said:

I was unaware Trump voters apparently pride themselves on bending over backwards to avoid fact and truth.

Sad.

FIFY

Yes, sad indeed. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

FIFY

Yes, sad indeed. 

It would be interesting to see the avg number of people wounded and murdered as well per group.  His argument is if one Native American clicks off safe an since they are less than 8% of the population they are just as likely to do these acts.  

52 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

They don't buy them legally in Chicago either.  Most guns on the street are not bought Legally. Thus my argument is correct. Thanks.  They just get them from Homies in Gary and Hammond.  Go ask them it's pretty simple. 

Gunny isn't that the point? No matter what laws you put in place bad people are going to do bad things? 

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

It would be interesting to see the avg number of people wounded and murdered as well per group.  His argument is if one Native American clicks off safe an since they are less than 8% of the population they are just as likely to do these acts.  

You just love reveling in making shit up and being ignorant.

It's adorable.

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I admit when I hear this I think white guy or Muslim.  For the life of me I can't understand why?  I wonder if the Muslims are pissed and will break out their graph to prove they are no more likely to do this than a white guy. Somehow I don't think it would be viewed the same. 

Depends on the facts. Which you studiously ignore.

I know you hate reading. I present this;  I need you to disprove it.  OH It wasn't written by me. 

While the majority of all violent crimes are perpetuated by men, American mass murders in particular seem to be the territory of white men. The Encyclopedia of Murder and Violent Crime writes that, “Compared with assailants who kill but one victim, mass murderers are overwhelmingly likely to be male, [and] are far more likely to be white,” and the numbers prove it. According to Wikipedia, 75% of the rampage killings on US record were perpetrated by white males, as were 71% of massacres in schools, and 60% of workplace rampages – a seriously disproportionate number for the number of white males that make up the general population. Clearly, there is more at play here than the advantage of opportunity.

Historically, the focus on serial killers and mass murderers has been on the individual motives for the crimes, and little on the overarching trend. It’s plausible that the elevated social status of white males combined with isolation, desperation, opportunity, and mental illness has led the white men who have gone on rampages to make their pain felt by those around them in a very violent way.

Of course, it isn’t just male privilege that makes men more prone to violent crime than their female counterparts. From the time they are toddlers, men are socialized to express their emotions through violence. Western culture – and especially American culture – teaches boys that emotional intelligence and expression is worthless and effeminate, and that the acceptable masculine response to anger, sadness, and/or frustration is to act out physically. If this mentality is particularly deeply rooted in an individual man, he may find it incredibly difficult to form an emotional support system, leading to more self-inflicted and outwardly motivated violence among men.

Since 1982, there have been at least 62 mass murders* carried out with firearms across the country, with the killings unfolding in 30 states from Massachusetts to Hawaii. We’ve mapped them below, including details on the shooters’ identities, the types of weapons they used, and the number of victims they injured and killed.

*Mass Murder- The shooter took the lives of at least four people. An FBI crime classification report identifies an individual as a mass murderer—as opposed to a spree killer or a serial killer—if he kills four or more people in a single incident (not including himself), and typically in a single location.

Here is a sample of the timeline of mass murders. Only 6 of the 62 mass muderers featured were people of color…

Why is no one asking what’s wrong with White Men in the United States?

With the newest mass shooting in Newtown captivating the world, it seems someone should ask the question. After all, if we had a pattern of midgets walking into public places, armed, and killing everyone possible, you can guess all the headlines would read, “What’s wrong with American Midgets!?”

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

You are the only person on here that know how I feel about this and gangs.  Yes they will but limiting lethality sir limits collateral.  

I just don't get the whole whitey kills more then blacks blsh blah blah bullshit. I'll bet black, white Cuban Mexicans and other races died today. One thing they had in common they all bled out red. 

I know you hate reading. I present this;  I need you to disprove it.  OH It wasn't written by me. 

While the majority of all violent crimes are perpetuated by men, American mass murders in particular seem to be the territory of white men. The Encyclopedia of Murder and Violent Crime writes that, “Compared with assailants who kill but one victim, mass murderers are overwhelmingly likely to be male, [and] are far more likely to be white,” and the numbers prove it. According to Wikipedia, 75% of the rampage killings on US record were perpetrated by white males, as were 71% of massacres in schools, and 60% of workplace rampages – a seriously disproportionate number for the number of white males that make up the general population. Clearly, there is more at play here than the advantage of opportunity.

Historically, the focus on serial killers and mass murderers has been on the individual motives for the crimes, and little on the overarching trend. It’s plausible that the elevated social status of white males combined with isolation, desperation, opportunity, and mental illness has led the white men who have gone on rampages to make their pain felt by those around them in a very violent way.

Of course, it isn’t just male privilege that makes men more prone to violent crime than their female counterparts. From the time they are toddlers, men are socialized to express their emotions through violence. Western culture – and especially American culture – teaches boys that emotional intelligence and expression is worthless and effeminate, and that the acceptable masculine response to anger, sadness, and/or frustration is to act out physically. If this mentality is particularly deeply rooted in an individual man, he may find it incredibly difficult to form an emotional support system, leading to more self-inflicted and outwardly motivated violence among men.

Why is it that Salon (left-wing) and information from Mother Jones (also left-wing) etc don't agree?

Look, man.  You aren't interested in the truth.

Have at it.