Shooting at high school in Parkland, Fla.; multiple injuries reported

DevilDog

4 minutes ago, concha said:

If a white guy is no more likely to commit a mass killing than a black guy (fact), then the only real reason to bring up a specific skin color is racism.

Congrats.

No,it wasn't racism why it was brought up, it was your  big mouth and fat fingers typing away to make it a bigger deal and made it into an unnecessary argument.

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

Where were his parents,.....where all those who saw the signals this kid gave and why didn't other kids,who knew he was sick and  those in authority....Where were school officials who also had signals he was nuts. ???? WHERE WERE HIS PARENTS AND RELATIVES!......Neighbors???? This is about a lack luster,secular and selfish society that has put God on the back burners of life.....

Again you'll never see any of these signs. Parents I agree with but nobody in the school is going to see anything

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

If this was anyone else doing this every 3 months it would be an uproar like with the opioid problem.  This isn't funny and if you are not willing to face the main source of this guns and white males in Chicago it's guns and black males. Then both will continue to happen. Praying doesn't work the people in San Antonio was in a church and were slaughtered.

Guns are a damn problem. Will giving us more opiods help the problem.  Before some fool mentions gun laws in Chicago.  Hit the Kennedy and head South let me know how long it takes to hit Indiana. And get what you want.  Like driving from New Mexico to Colorado for weed. 

You love castigating Chicago but neglect your own problems.  I don't need a fucking chart to know whose doing this and you don't either.

Just to educate you a little, an Illinois resident can’t legally buy a handgun in Indiana. Thus your argument is incorrect.

7 minutes ago, ron169 said:

Just to educate you a little, an Illinois resident can’t legally buy a handgun in Indiana. Thus your argument is incorrect.

They don't buy them legally in Chicago either.  Most guns on the street are not bought Legally. Thus my argument is correct. Thanks.  They just get them from Homies in Gary and Hammond.  Go ask them it's pretty simple. 

Ok Concha has proven his point.  Blacks are just as likely to commit these acts as whites. So he can get his panties out of his CUNT.  Let's focus on Black males with mental problems and incarcerate them sorta like the Marijuana arrests and we can cut this type of violence in half.  Then we will have this cut in half.   None of this is an attack on white males it is an attack on the people that are more likely to do this.  

Lock up Black males with Mental problems and we should not have 38 of these next year but 19 and only white males will be the culprits. >:(

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

They don't buy them legally in Chicago either.  Most guns on the street are not bought Legally. Thus my argument is correct. Thanks.  They just get them from Homies in Gary and Hammond.  Go ask them it's pretty simple. 

So are you proposing making guns illegal? What makes you think those same criminals are going to magically start following those laws all of a sudden?

3 minutes ago, ron169 said:

So are you proposing making guns illegal? What makes you think those same criminals are going to magically start following those laws all of a sudden?

I am saying that the argument of well Chicago have tough gun laws and it is not working.  I just proved to you why.  No one is advocating making guns illegal. Hell I have 3 one within arms reach as I type.  And a Shotgun on the other wall in a case. 

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Ok Concha has proven his point.  Blacks are just more likely to commit these acts as whites. So he can get his panties out of his CUNT.  Let's focus on Black males with mental problems and incarcerate them sorta like the Marijuana arrests and we can cut this type of violence in half.  Then we will have this cut in half. 

Wow, first ignorance and now craven dishonesty.

"Concha" never said anyone was more likely to commit mass murder. Unlike you who was just gagging to accuse white men. 

You should be fucking ashamed, "Marine".

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Spain, ruled by the Moors for some 7 centuries. Guess where the Moors are from?

If we lock up black males with Mental Problems we can cut these Mass school shootings in half.  They are just as likely to do these acts.  Got it your point has resonated.  The Moors are Greek or Med types.  wink wink.  You should be Fucking ashamed "Concha" I don't wanna answer correctly about the Moors I will get 8 hrs of per capita blood types about Europe. 9_9

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I am saying that the argument of well Chicago have tough gun laws and it is not working.  I just proved to you why.  No one is advocating making guns illegal. Hell I have 3 one within arms reach as I type.  And a Shotgun on the other wall in a case. 

So, what exactly are you proposing?

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

If we lock up black males with Mental Problems we can cut these Mass school shootings in half.  They are just as likely to do these acts.  Got it your point has resonated.  The Moors are Greek or Med types.  wink wink.  You should be Fucking ashamed "Concha"

You have an addiction with being wrong.

It's amazing.

Moors were North African. Like Egyptians. "wink wink"

If we lock up black males with Mental Problems we can cut these Mass school shootings in half. 

WTF is wrong with you? Stick with facts and truth.

I can read 100 stories a day on negativity about Black Males.  Now clearly white males are more likely to commit these acts and magically I am right there as well.  Yet I don't go all bananas trying to prove that white kids wear their trouser around their asses and throw up gang signs while shooting the wrong person because they have no idea about sight alignment and sight picture light stupid black gangs to protect my sacred Morality.  Yet any thing showing the opposite results in a meltdown.  Hell you are probably in the profile.  >:(

Just now, concha said:

You have an addiction with being wrong.

It's amazing.

Moors were North African. Like Egyptians. "wink wink"

If we lock up black males with Mental Problems we can cut these Mass school shootings in half. 

WTF is wrong with you? Stick with facts and truth.

I agree with YOU whites Males are no more likely to commit these acts than black males.  Lock up black males and we can cut these incidents in half immediately.  I am willing to have my mass murders locked up before they act.  Hell lets target them.  We can cut it in half per you.