St. John’s College 2018 Schedule

paladin4ever

1 minute ago, PrepGridiron said:

Yeah, that was 2014. IMG got them back 2 years later. I do believe that was their last regular season loss.

So there ya go. GSB is going to disagree with me but teams really do waste their time play them. They don't bring a lot of fans so you get absolutely no gate from them. And your guaranteed to either lose of get your rear end handed to you. It's like volunteering to play the golden State warriors right now

26 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

So there ya go. GSB is going to disagree with me but teams really do waste their time play them. They don't bring a lot of fans so you get absolutely no gate from them. And your guaranteed to either lose of get your rear end handed to you. It's like volunteering to play the golden State warriors right now

I'll disagree, the SJB, SJC, SFA, STA, BG's of the world have the best shot

25 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

I'll disagree, the SJB, SJC, SFA, STA, BG's of the world have the best shot

Will never beat them. STA couldn't beat DBP and threw a hissy fit at West point. What do you think IMG would do to them. SFA would have a shot due to their defense. But I really do believe img would win all those games

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Omaha Vol said:

Then they travel to St. Louis to play Chr. Bros., who is not a slouch by any means.

Brutal schedule again. I look forward to it. 

Exactly. Even with all that talent, after game #1, SJC will be pushed every week excluding the Bishop McNamara game. I wouldn’t be surprised to see CB pull off an upset. That’s a trap game with all the attention on the higher profile contests like Miami Central and IMG. I’m expecting a massive transfer fleet for SJC this summer including a big time QB. 

59 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Will never beat them. STA couldn't beat DBP and threw a hissy fit at West point. What do you think IMG would do to them. SFA would have a shot due to their defense. But I really do believe img would win all those games

2016 Bishop Gorman would have beaten IMG in 2016

2017 Mater Dei would have beaten IMG by double digits this year 

Whether you all believe it or not the img squad in 2017 wasn't as good as one in 2016, img lucked out this year by avoiding St John's and St Francis Academy 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1