St. John’s College 2018 Schedule

paladin4ever

Just now, Columbiafan said:

2016 Bishop Gorman would have beaten IMG in 2016

2017 Mater Dei would have beaten IMG by double digits this year 

Whether you all believe it or not the img squad in 2017 wasn't as good as one in 2016, img lucked out this year by avoiding St John's and St Francis Academy 

Well never know. Those games were not played. They didn't luck out. They are not gonna take a game they are gonna lose. If I had the money I would bet img goes undefeated this season.

8 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

I wouldn’t be surprised to see CB pull off an upset. That’s a trap game with all the attention on the higher profile contests like Miami Central and IMG. 

I agree, especially if CB’s as good as they were last year. SJC is still 2 TDs better than CB, but don’t take them lightly. 

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Which part? Their lazy approach costing them or them losing? 

Every winning streak ends eventually so they will eventually lose

Their lazy approach. I don't think their lazy. It's easy when your full of 5* and have no weakness at all. I think it's a complete waste of time to play them and they don't represent high school football but that's my opinion 

14 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Who’s sjc projected qb going to be ? Last two years had studs w hill and Doyle ...

It’s been quiet on that front. This schedule will probably be a huge recruiting tool for them. The Pyne kid from New Canaan CT was rumored. He’s very highly recruited, but I’m not sure he’s seen anything on the Gold Coast like what SJC will face this season. In fact, it’s a mortal lock he hasn’t. 

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Man St Johns is the best oos team in history for Georgia. 

This won't even be the best oos team a South Florida team will face just in 2018 😂

(South Florida team negotiating going to Cali to play SJB or Mater Dei)

Are you SHITTIN ME Nole Boy? WHERE do you GET this shit? You must be on CRACK again?

Valdosta has played Utah #2 ranked Jordan back to back! They've played Chandler! They played Glenn Mill, Pa. twice! And they've played Tallahassee Lincoln when they were in the TOP TEN in the country, THREE TIMES! And back in the day, they played the best team in New England(Brockton, Mass.) in the Peanut Bowl in Columbus!!

Camden has played STA, Miami Central, and Glennville, Ohio!

Northside Warner Robins has played Booker T.!

Grayson has played Miami Central, IMG, and John Curtis!

Buford has played JAX Trinity Christian!

Colquitt has played Hoover twice, AHP, Bishop Sullivan, and South Panola!

North Gwinnett has played Crenshaw, Calif., and Byrnes!

SHUT the FUCK UP, before you completely turn into an EMBECILE!

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

Are you SHITTIN ME Nole Boy? WHERE do you GET this shit? You must be on CRACK again?

Valdosta has played Utah #2 ranked Jordan back to back! They've played Chandler! They played Glenn Mill, Pa. twice! And they've played Tallahassee Lincoln when they were in the TOP TEN in the country, THREE TIMES! And back in the day, they played the best team in New England(Brockton, Mass.) in the Peanut Bowl in Columbus!!

Speaking of south panola, do y'all think that they're the best team to ever visit the hawg pen? @CCBlackhatter @HawgGoneIt @Rufus69 @94Packer

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Do you even read the vomit you post, or are you just like the 1000 monkeys with 1000 typewriters?

Just bang away for a few hours and hope something semi-coherent appears?

You've been told before, but your drug-addled brain can't seem to retain it: Valdosta DIDN'T play Brockton in the Peanut Bowl.

They played West Springfield and were lucky to squeak by 28-26.

Why don't you write it on the inside of your eyelids so you won't forget again?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2