Best walkoff finishes

Columbiafan

6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Last years GA 7A final... North Gwinnett kicked a walk off 40 yard FG with no time on the clock to beat Colquitt 19-17 after 2 penalties in a row put them in FG range.

Tough blow that night sending 12 players out back to back plays 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Last years GA 7A final... North Gwinnett kicked a walk off 40 yard FG with no time on the clock to beat Colquitt 19-17 after 2 penalties in a row put them in FG range.

Plays like that puts a dagger in the hearts of a lot of people 

Penalties cost colquitt that game 

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

I remember watching that as it happened... MLK was loaded with athletes, and Lowell was well coached & disciplined... Solid game.

Ditto.  

Just got timed out typing a Stephenson-King 2011 summary and will have to add the video in shortly after finishing this again.   

Game was on CSS and I recall posting about the game on the Rivals board and Center61, now @Drummer61 posted about where is the D and he was switching it off (in his “defense”, he’s a DBP guy and in 2011 that squad had a wicked D).  I enjoyed that comment and enjoyed the arcade game to the finish.  

Gartrell up 49-44 with 28 secs left opted to kick it normally and deep and it landed in the hands of a playmaker.  

Final score 51-49 King won.   Not a walkoff, but essentially it was as King wasn't kicking off deep and time was of the essence then.   12:47 takes you to the clock view and kickoff.  

I know Colorado-Michigan is coming... lol.  

8 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Alabama fans gonna hate me for this one but this is still the most wild walkoff finish i have ever watched in college football 

The greatest last play ever - cause you knew it could happen and then it did.  Bama really messed up.