Let Transfer season Begin

5 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

here are the ranked kids that tranfered in...edit a list @ECHS05 put together in another thread:

5* QB Bryce Young - #1 Dual QB ; #40 Overall (2020)

4* CB/S Jeremiah Criddell - #6 CB ; #46 Overall ; Oregon Commit

4* APB Sean Dollars - #1 APB ; #131 Overall ; Oregon Commit

4* S Bryson Washington - #3 S ; #139 Overall (2020)

4* WR Braedin Huffman-Dixon - #41 WR ; #253 Overall ; Colorado Commit

3* OT Luke Felix-Fualalo - #100 OT ; #1182 Overall

3* DT Evan Bennett - #100 DT ; #1440 Overall

3* WR Cameron Gardner - #172 WR ; #1386 Overall

This is getting stupid. Why would the other trinity teams continue playing MD or sjb? 

40 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

This is getting stupid. Why would the other trinity teams continue playing MD or sjb? 

cause they have as many or more transfers then MD or SJB...JSerra and OLu had a ton of kids coming in...Servite and Santa Margarita have QB's transferring...most of the good to great schools in CIF-D1 have several transfers every year...in fact the team with the most "off-season signings" this year was a public school form the LA City Section, narbonne, who will be playing Folsom in the CIF D1-AA State Bowl Game...

22 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

cause they have as many or more transfers then MD or SJB...JSerra and OLu had a ton of kids coming in...Servite and Santa Margarita have QB's transferring...most of the good to great schools in CIF-D1 have several transfers every year...in fact the team with the most "off-season signings" this year was a public school form the LA City Section, narbonne, who will be playing Folsom in the CIF D1-AA State Bowl Game...

Oh cut the crap.... j Serra, OL, servite , and SM are getting the kids that can’t cut the mustard at MD or Sjb. Leftovers. 

Its sad what Southern California football has become. The Wild Wild West and its here to stay it seems. 

I remember being at the 7 on 7 last year a player from servite walked by and a parent asked if he was back on the team? He said yes and giggled. Than he went on to tell another parent the player must of transferred 6 or 7 times. 

I just laughed. The player and parents knew it was a joke. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I remember being at the 7 on 7 last year a player from servite walked by and a parent asked if he was back on the team? He said yes and giggled. Than he went on to tell another parent the player must of transferred 6 or 7 times. 

7 times is alot...

3 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Oh cut the crap.... j Serra, OL, servite , and SM are getting the kids that can’t cut the mustard at MD or Sjb. Leftovers. 

Its sad what Southern California football has become. The Wild Wild West and its here to stay it seems. 

I just laughed. The player and parents knew it was a joke. 

U think this is only happening in socal? Lol. Cut the crap.

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

U went 16 and 0 against Pussy teams ranked 35000 nationally ... u and ur team is a joke... and ur due for a Rude awakening come week 0

This coming from the same guy who said our current players were on the roster when we lost to Bellarmine in 2015.

Winner! LOL!

Continue on the copper conquest.......

20 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Oh really? He just logs into another name called The Commish every day just for fun?

dude is a tool.

I don't know that he does but if he does, at least he is consistent about the screen names he uses.  I don't remember him being excommunicated either.