Let Transfer season Begin

2 hours ago, On2whls said:

How cute.  Dr Evil Rab addressing his mini-me.   Or is that Pirate Captain Rab addressing his shoulder perch parrot, or Touché Turtle Rab addressing his sidekick dumb dumb.

In any case it’s impossible for CA posters to have GA dicks in their mouths since the GA guys that enjoy that are bent over so far as to have their heads in their asses.

However I imagine in would be like sipping on a coffee stirrer, at least that’s what their wives tell us.😉

We sir bend over backwards to insert said head into the anal cavity.

It makes it easier for the Lefties to perform their oral services.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Those who CAN, coach in SOWEGA! Those who CAIN'T, coach in the BNU and Trinity Creative Playa Acquisition Leagues!xD

Those who get ran out of town from academic scandals,  comitting Adultry 

then then comes to Ga and somehow  wins A shared MNC because their schedule had 92% percent of the teams had a below .300 record  that year 

lmao @ORabidOne I hope ur joking 

21 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

then then comes to Ga and somehow  wins A shared MNC because their schedule had 92% percent of the teams had a below .300 record  that year 

Then follows it up with 9 losses in two years.  LEGEND I say!

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Last night I spoke w a current GA coach that used to coach in Fla. He said that he's never experienced a xfer season in his life like what's currently going on in GA. 

"Transferring in GA is ridiculous. At least Florida admits it (the xfer epidemic). GA is still in denial." 

Not in denial! 

We know what's going on. Those of us that don't have the issue do anyway. 

Everyone else lies about it because there is supposedly rules against. Put in place by a supposed governing body. They supposedly investigate each one including but not limited to, 2 hour advance notification that an inspector is coming to your "front" home address so that you have plenty of time to getyour shoes on, navigate stupid traffic and kick back in the rent-a-recliner before the supposed imspector shows up. 

xD

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

Donovan Ford who transferred from Allen Texas doesn’t have any stars?

I didn't see any offers for the kid when reading the mention about him recently.   Then again, 247sports may not be up to date.  

4 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

Wtf are they trying to do, beat UCLA? lol

Tougher, St John Bosco :).   

Cali 2018-2018 end of year power ratings lol... Rams and Chargers are in another galaxy, never mind tier :) 

Fresno St. 

Stanford 

Raiders/49ers  (tie)

Mater Dei

SJB 

California 

USC

San Diego St. 

DLS

Corona Centennial 

UCLA

San Jose St.