Let Transfer season Begin

20 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Yeah, starting the season D3 last year and nearly beating Liberty opened a few eyes.  The staggering tuition price though has to limit the volume of talent they can pull in, unless they are offering a lot of “academic” aid.

The NBA dads helped their hoops program.

I'm sure plenty of former NFL players with HS age sons live nearby. They can afford it. 

On 7/20/2019 at 11:02 AM, bigrobstercraws said:

The NBA dads helped their hoops program.

I'm sure plenty of former NFL players with HS age sons live nearby. They can afford it. 

MD raises about 25 million a year for need based Financial aid annually...about 55% of students are on it (about 1,200 kids)...my wife is part of the campaign this year since she was inducted into the MD HoF.

I’m sure Sierra Canyon has a similar program.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, drummerliberalfest said:

@SJR 04 is it true Sebastian sagar has TRANSFERRED OUT OF ERASMUS HALL.To go back to Montvale ?

If SJR or any school takes this kid back then it is a black eye on the school itself and indicative of a program with low standards. Sorry I just can't stand this BS and if you're party to it then you are just as much at fault as the kid and his a-hole parents. Bad precedent being set. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mickeybern said:

If SJR or any school takes this kid back then it is a black eye on the school itself and indicative of a program with low standards. Sorry I just can't stand this BS and if you're party to it then you are just as much at fault as the kid and his a-hole parents. Bad precedent being set. 

It's kinda fkd up to refer to a child's parents as such, but that's neither here nor there. I'm being told he just went there to hangout with friend(s). He's was not practicing. Ehall does not start practice for three wks. 

10 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

It's kinda fkd up to refer to a child's parents as such, but that's neither here nor there. I'm being told he just went there to hangout with friend(s). He's was not practicing. Ehall does not start practice for three wks. 

i would agree that my characterization of his parents was rather harsh and unnecessary but I guess I'm just tired and aggravated by the whole saga surrounding this kid. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

i would agree that my characterization of his parents was rather harsh and unnecessary but I guess I'm just tired and aggravated by the whole saga surrounding this kid. 

He's just a kid trying to figure it all out on his own. This is usually what happens when a kid doesn't have anyone he can trust guiding him; they usually make some bad decisions. Hopefully he'll learn and grow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mickeybern said:

I just wish i knew the story of what’s actually going on.. I have no problem kids visiting schools but to enroll in them and then immediately transfer out

id love to know what’s Really going down

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...