Most Prestigeous 7 vs 7 in America

Sammyswordsman

There is no doubt that the So Cal " Battle on The Beach" will once again host the best overall field of teams, and the highest concentration of 4*, 5* players.

The scouts will be out in droves to see the cream of the crop, in a format invented by Calif coaches. 

Whether it's the DLS veer or the West Coast offense, Calif continues to be on the cutting edge of High School football offensive schemes.

https://edisonchargerfootball.com/battle-at-the-beach-2018/

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

There is no doubt that the So Cal " Battle on The Beach" will once again host the best overall field of teams, and the highest concentration of 4*, 5* players.

The scouts will be out in droves to see the cream of the crop, in a format invented by Calif coaches. 

Whether it's the DLS veer or the West Coast offense, Calif continues to be on the cutting edge of High School football offensive schemes.

Prestigious? Where? In their community maybe... 

Corky Kell 7 on 7 brings teams from as far out as CT to GA... 

21 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I honestly don't know. 

If they aren't, the new most prestigious would be...

7on7sidebar.png.93ca1398bb684b37df401dfaf5df96ae.png

So Sammy is still:

download.jpeg.6a24e0baec6ea4ac1f2b5791bf5eae25.jpeg

You guys play 7v7? Don’t team in the south just run the wishbone? didn’t know you guys knew what a forward pass was...

6465A64E-1A3D-40AC-A120-109AE57E2DC9.png

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Serious question... if teams run this offense what’s stopping the Safety and CB who are unblocked from decapitating  the Rb on a blindside hit

0A1179C9-4B42-47A2-A54B-358AA63764D7.png

This play in the wishbone I meant to get 5 yards...if you get to the 3rd level it a win...the counters and options are the “big plays”.

75960A12-77AA-40A3-8315-E210E8C8BE7D.png

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

On 6/9/2018 at 9:46 AM, Sammyswordsman said:

The Corky Kell 7on7 will have a fairly high concentration of 4*-5*s... Im going to see which has more prospects... Give me a bit.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

If they don't have it, it will be a shame. If I'm not mistaken, they set a standard most of the others tried to build on.

The Hoover event was always the start of summer football to me.....which meant the real season wasn't far away.

I just haven't heard anything about it.

21 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

The Corky Kell 7on7 will have a fairly high concentration of 4*-5*s... Im going to see which has more prospects... Give me a bit.

We are going to be at the Kell which will skew the numbers high.  Will your calculator go that high?  😎

• Like 1

On 6/10/2018 at 8:35 PM, RedZone said:

The Hoover event was always the start of summer football to me.....which meant the real season wasn't far away.

I just haven't heard anything about it.

I'm hearing the Hoover National 7 on 7 will be held on July 12-14 this year.  A really good reliable source.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...