DLS Schedule

Blueliner

3 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I think the word you were looking for was "scrotum."

You've got labia.  

I know that I've made my point when a self-described logician has to resort to pussy references.

Bishop Gorman starts with Dematha at home, Mater Dei on the road, bye week (currently) and DLS... shit gets real for post Martell & his 11 or so FBS recruit senior class fast.  That 3 game slate is Yuge.   I wonder what BG's record will be when facing DLS?

Interesting game  DLS hosting SJC... nice to see a 2 OOS game slate for DLS.  

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Bishop Gorman starts with Dematha at home, Mater Dei on the road, bye week (currently) and DLS... shit gets real for post Martell & his 11 or so FBS recruit senior class fast.  That 3 game slate is Yuge.   I wonder what BG's record will be when facing DLS?

Interesting game  DLS hosting SJC... nice to see a 2 OOS game slate for DLS.  

I'm really looking forward to these games also.  Don't know if it was mentioned or not but is the SJ game a 1 game deal?

On January 22, 2017 at 6:15 PM, World Citizen said:

Man I hope DLS wins these OOS games this year.  Bring the universe back in balance. 

Me too. I don't want to have to quote passages from Chasing Perfection, which I received for Christmas, in which coach Lad says that the veer doesn't function properly until about week 10 of the season.