DLS Schedule

Blueliner

9 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

I think what you're really saying is this: 

"I feel deeply inadequate as a man. And that's why I'm always calling other members rubes and idiots and incompetent and stupid." 

Yes sir. That, pretty much, sums up his existence on every site he's been a part of over the years. When he can't win an argument he resorts to name calling. I can't lower myself to discuss anything with him anymore. I just don't have it in me. 

24 minutes ago, Pops said:

what is the subject?

you object to so many things, I can't keep track 

He tends to do that a lot. He's bashing all of these rankings that we all put out, but won't put one of his own out. He's, either, not man enough to do it or he's just that incompetent. (Personally, I think it's a bit of both). At least, Noonereal put one out when he was challenged to do so. 

4 hours ago, Pops said:

what is the subject?

Just go back and look at what I quoted and commented on.

You flip-flopped from one page to the other on the importance and wisdom of polling. When it had DLS higher than Bosco it was golden. When it had STA as a consensus top 5-7 team it was merely my opinion.

4 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

When he can't win an argument he resorts to name calling.

No. I resort to name-calling while I'm winning the argument.

The record will confirm this,

4 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

He tends to do that a lot. He's bashing all of these rankings that we all put out, but won't put one of his own out.

There's no law stating that somebody has to put out their own poll to know that another one is shit.

I think the most egregious act is the initial one to actually put out a poll. To think that you know enough about all those teams to do an informed poll is hubris that is beyond the pale.

1 hour ago, LOSer said:

Just go back and look at what I quoted and commented on.

You flip-flopped from one page to the other on the importance and wisdom of polling. When it had DLS higher than Bosco it was golden. When it had STA as a consensus top 5-7 team it was merely my opinion.

You take one quote of mine and usually carve it into a half dozen responses

i don't care that much to research your quote history 

11 minutes ago, Pops said:

You take one quote of mine and usually carve it into a half dozen responses

Looks more more subject-changing.

You once again employed a standard for about 5 minutes when it suited you and and then retracted it when it didn't.

11 minutes ago, Pops said:

i don't care that much to research your quote history 

You haven't cared much to research or educate yourself on pretty much anything related to high school football.

In fact you've used this line several times in the past to lie about something and then refuse to fact-check it.

5 hours ago, LOSer said:

There's no law stating that somebody has to put out their own poll to know that another one is shit.

I think the most egregious act is the initial one to actually put out a poll. To think that you know enough about all those teams to do an informed poll is hubris that is beyond the pale.

No, there isn't a law requiring it. You just spend so much time and effort degrading everyone on the board you miss the reason for this site, which is to express opinion and critique in a mature manner. Why don't you use all that time and energy and put out a poll? You don't have to do a top 50 or 100 like Whiteshoes and I. How about a simple Top 25? Can you handle that, omniscient one? 

You're the one that displays blatant arrogance when you post. I think everyone will agree with that.  

1 minute ago, Omaha Vol said:

You just spend so much time and effort degrading everyone on the board you miss the reason for this site, which is to express opinion and critique in a mature manner.

And that can be done without the enormous ego it takes to produce a poll like yours.

My opinion is your poll sucks and you're not qualified to do it.

3 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

You're the one that displays blatant arrogance when you post. I think everyone will agree with that.  

But never the arrogance it takes to think that I'm qualified to put out a poll like yours.

That takes real hubris.

I was wrong. Wouldn't be the first time:/

So....

St. Francis (Mountain View) (r)

Bishop O'dowd (Oakland) (h)

Bishop Gorman ( Las Vegas)  (r)

Central (Fresno) (h)

St. Johns' (DC) (h)

Monte Vista (r)

Amador Valley (r)

San Ramon Valley (h)

Foothill (r)

California (h)

I was text'd that. No sure if it's accurate date-wise. No DBP or Clovis. However, there is an east coast team and a team from Fresno. I get half credit :D

....OH!  and the deal with Bishop Gorman is for 2 years!!! DLS hosts in 2018.