Marietta forfeits games 😎

Woodchopper

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Hey....the Marietta fellow is using the Florida "stand your ground" law to defend...and personally...I don't care...but coming on and screaming we didn't do anything wrong...our kids are innocent...this is a witch hunt...it's all fake news...the Russians rigged the paperwork and there's probably more metaphors but my attention span is running low....is a tad lame.

Honestly...I'm not surprised that the GHSA vacated wins.  it makes no nevermind.  No harm...no foul.

I just remember Grayson saying the same thing.  And then Mr. Taylor came along......

Rufus>>

Lmao..... bro this is GHSA way of make Cobb County coaches happy for all the complaining they have done! One thing has been proven an error in paper work deal with it! 

We over here will be fine. I was asked to address it and I did. So carry on.

9 hours ago, OLB76 said:

Lmao..... bro this is GHSA way of make Cobb County coaches happy for all the complaining they have done! One thing has been proven an error in paper work deal with it! 

We over here will be fine. I was asked to address it and I did. So carry on.

Hoss....I'm WAY ahead of you.  But I will say....it couldn't have happened to a nicer set of Blue Devils !!!!!

(Smile)

Rufus>>

11 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

At least Buford self reported their clerical mistake back in 2012. That was wise of the Buford administration. Having to forfeit two meaningless games and pay $250 makes Marietta's slap on the wrist look like "severe punishment".

Yeah, what was that, grades? And reps in a running clock?

Yeah, carry on.

I hear the scraping sound, do you?

'Splain the so called "scrutiny" ya'll get that Hawgie mentioned.

I got a coupla' theories.... I mean buncha' sodbusters in the middle of a cotton field are getting scrutinized, really?

Clean your own house, you got folks in-house turning you in.

How 'bout dem apples?

AllKnowingAsshole

23 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Gotta love the Colquitt horde and the confirmation bias, over.... wait for it....

Paperwork, no recruiting violations to be found. 

Bahahahaha

Regards

AllKnowingAsshike

HEY DUMB ASS, Colquitt's 2017 QB made a physical move to Moultrie in the summer of 2015! Only to be told by the GHSA, that dear ole MOM had to be there TOO, even though the family had purchased a house in HOG HOLLER! He wasn't eligible for varsity play, until 2017! No such stipulation was made to the lil smartass Grayson RB from Covington! Whose MOM NEVER left for Grayson! In fact, dear ole DAD never really moved EITHER! But they still stole that trophy!

14 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

And yet the Colquitt and Hoover group is just perfect as in Jesus perfect, no two family households, no fund raising irregularities, no qb’s living outside the district, no head butting players, everything done right. 

Right?

Riiiiggghhhttt.....Carry on,

BGW

Preach!!!!

images.jpeg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

HEY DUMB ASS, Colquitt's 2017 QB made a physical move to Moultrie in the summer of 2015! Only to be told by the GHSA, that dear ole MOM had to be there TOO, even though the family had purchased a house in HOG HOLLER! He wasn't eligible for varsity play, until 2017! No such stipulation was made to the lil smartass Grayson RB from Covington! Whose MOM NEVER left for Grayson! In fact, dear ole DAD never really moved EITHER! But they still stole that trophy!

Hey Equally a DumbAss on a GOOD day, but otherwise a Extreme Effluence Dumbass.

I don't give two shits what you have to say, go back to bingo, bitch.

Regards,

AllKnowingAsshole

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Taylor did not come from out of state like the Colquitt QB did.

The same transfer rules apply.

He was still a migrant student. He didn't even graduate with the team he got the championship with. And they returned to their original residence in far less than 1 year. 

Edited by HawgGoneIt

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The same transfer rules apply.

He was still a migrant student. He didn't even graduate with the team he got the championship with. And thry returned to their original residence in far less than 1 year. 

Shitty optics, all the way around... no matter what team.

I will say, speaking of shit (here's hoping for a good movement), this Norman Park kale is by far the best I've had to date.

Regards,

BGW

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I know all that.

Maybe this will help

SCHOOL SERVICE AREAS / TRANSFER / MIGRANT STUDENTS / MIGRATORY WAIVER 1.61 School service areas for member public schools are those attendance boundaries established by local boards of education from which a school normally draws its students. The school service area for a member private school is the county in which the private school is located. The school service area for a startup or converted charter school will be the same as the school from which the charter school draws its students. 1.62 A transfer student who has established eligibility at a former school in grades 9-12 shall be immediately eligible at the new school if: (a) The student moved simultaneously with the entire parental unit or persons he/she resided with at the former school, and the student and parent(s) or persons residing with the student live in the service area of the new school. This is known as a “bona fide move.” (NOTE: A move within the same service area does not constitute a bona fide move.) (1) The student may choose the public or private school serving that area. (2) It must be apparent that the parent(s) or the persons residing with the student and the student have relinquished the residence in the former service area and have occupied a residence in the new service area. (3) The following factors, although not conclusive, may be evidence of relinquishment of the former residence: Selling the residence and vacating it; OR vacating the residence and listing it for sale at a fair market value; OR vacating the residence and leasing it to another (other than a relative) at fair market value; OR abandoning the residence and shutting off the unnecessary utilities. NOTE: When a family claims multiple residences, the residence for which they apply for a homestead exemption will be declared the primary residence provided the family spends the majority of their time at this residence. (4) The bona fide move is validated when the student’s family maintains the new residence for at least one calendar year. A return to the previous service area within that year renders the student to be a migrant student. All hardship appeal processes are available. (b) The student was enrolled in a private school or a magnet school and has a bona fide move from one public school service area to another public school service area. A student in this situation may attend either the public school or a private school serving his area of residence. NOTE: Students who have a bona fide move within a service area that has multiple private schools must file a hardship to seek eligibility if they wish to enroll in a different private school. (c) The student was enrolled in a non-member private school in Georgia and, without a bona fide move, transferred to a GHSA member school that serves his area of residence as long as: (1) It is the initial move of the student from a non-member school to a member school serving his area of residence, AND (2) The student was enrolled at the high school serving his area of residence in grades 9-12 before attending the non-member school, OR (3) The student has not yet established eligibility at grades 9-12 at a member school serving his area of residence. (4) A student who transfers from a GHSA member school to an independent school entering the GHSA in the next school year must be enrolled at the entering independent school by January 31 of the year preceding their becoming a GHSA member school in order to be eligible. NOTE: Rules about joint custody transfers have control over the one-time transfer restriction in this by-law. (d) The student transfers from a non-member home school and the receiving school grants credit so that the student has accumulated sufficient units. At the time such credit is given, the student must also have passed a minimum of at least 2.5 units the previous semester. The student becomes eligible when credit is awarded officially.

Maybe you could send that to the GHSA? 

They're the ones that failed under their own bylaw for a validated bonafide move.

I'm guessing that them reading it or writing it on the chalkboard a few thousand times may finally solve the issue once and for all. 

Marietta had to vacate their wins and pay fines for last season for having what was a migrant student.

Grayson... not so much. 

I'd say we are looking at less than even application of the rules. You? 

5 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yeah, what was that, grades? And reps in a running clock?

Yeah, carry on.

I hear the scraping sound, do you?

'Splain the so called "scrutiny" ya'll get that Hawgie mentioned.

I got a coupla' theories.... I mean buncha' sodbusters in the middle of a cotton field are getting scrutinized, really?

Clean your own house, you got folks in-house turning you in.

How 'bout dem apples?

AllKnowingAsshole

Whenever you can form an argument that actually makes sense then I'll answer.

I can't even decipher the shit you just spewed.

You need to recollect. This situation at Marietta has you all bent out of shape. Maybe it's because you are one of those still in denial and refuse to believe what is taking place.

Hopefully the investigators do not show up at Buford any time soon. (Maybe that's what has you so flustered?)

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

This is why I said it was confusing.

Way of the world I guess.

The rule isn't confusing though. It's the hit and miss application and punishments that is confusing. 

Mind boggling even. 

It's written in black and white, including exceptions to the rule allowed for certain instances, yet some folks get punished and others don't. 

2 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

You need to recollect. This situation at Marietta has you all bent out of shape. Maybe it's because you are one of those still in denial and refuse to believe what is taking place.

Hopefully the investigators do not show up at Buford any time soon. (Maybe that's what has you so flustered?)

I'm sorry bro, over your paygrade...it's all good.

Keep working at it, listen and read.

Then you can be Rufus.

Regards,

BGW

4 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

AWW snap!!

5 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Good luck finding anything at Buford, Shithead. 

Unless there’s wholesale administrative turnover, it ain’t happening. It is done the right way regardless what you think you’ve heard from your daddy Rab. 

You really need to think for yourself for a change. 

Regards

AllKnowingAsshole

7 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Unless there’s wholesale administrative turnover, it ain’t happening. It is done the right way regardless what you think you’ve heard from your daddy Rab. 

Regards

AllKnowingAsshole

They said the same thing about Marietta. I'm proud of you guys for stepping up and doing things the right way since that scare in 2012.

15 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Regards

AllKnowingAsshole

ROTFLMAO!!!  Every school in Cali should aspire to be the Buford of the west. 

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 9:59 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

All I care about is that the Blue Devils show up for their two MD/DC area games next season. 

I hate to piss on your parade there Guido BUT! According to the Georgia message board, word on the street in Marietta is, that possibly six MORE recent move ins, may be deemed ineligible before toe meets leather!