Marietta forfeits games 😎

Woodchopper

6 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

WE DON'T NEED no stinking recruits!

So. They couldn't hurt. You know y'all could easily have 3 more titles over the last ten years A couple of guys might/would have been the difference..And I know damn well you know that until 1972 , Georgia was an open enrollment state.

Only issue were Rush to put petal to the metal would be filling out a 10 game regular season schedule.

• Like 1

Just now, JCGIII said:

So. They couldn't hurt. You know y'all could easily have 3 more titles over the last ten years.And I know damn well you know that until 1972 , Georgia was an open enrollment state.

Only issue were Rush to put petal to the metal would be filling out a 10 game regular season schedule.

If Colquitt could legally, and so chose to do so over the entirety of Rush's tenure here, 6 or more state championships would not have been out of the question. 

Personally, I like it as it is. I love watching the kids I've seen grow up around here, excel. It's always a tad difficult when a kid moves in from out of district and wins the spot over a local kid that's been working through the system for his career. It really is. For the kid, that kid's family and some times there is a ripple effect where other kids drop off or whatever. 

Colquitt has worked too hard to get where they are now doing it this way for most of us to be super excited about the prospect of open transfer and recruiting. 

1 minute ago, JCGIII said:

So. They couldn't hurt. You know y'all could easily have 3 more titles over the last ten years.And I know damn well you know that until 1972 , Georgia was an open enrollment state.

HELL, he has THAT problem NOW, of filling the schedule! He couldn't even find anyone to scrimmage in the Spring or Fall, until the eleventh hour with Miller Grove!

And Georgia being an open enrollment state until 1972, is certainly news to ME! You KNOW how I know that that is bullshit? One year, Colquitt had twin towers from Mitchell Co., transfer just before Christmas, to play for the lady Packers! And the GHSA DECLINED their admission! 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

If Colquitt could legally, and so chose to do so over the entirety of Rush's tenure here, 6 or more state championships would not have been out of the question. 

Personally, I like it as it is. I love watching the kids I've seen grow up around here, excel. It's always a tad difficult when a kid moves in from out of district and wins the spot over a local kid that's been working through the system for his career. It really is. For the kid, that kid's family and some times there is a ripple effect where other kids drop off or whatever. 

Colquitt has worked too hard to get where they are now doing it this way for most of us to be super excited about the prospect of open transfer and recruiting. 

Growing up in Merritt Island, Dad would often pick me up from school Friday afternoon, and we'd mosey up to see Valdosta play. A coupla times Moultrie was the opponant.. I always pulled for the Packers. And would take pleasure in seeing y'all become dominate. A kid in  adjacant counties playing for an apathetic coach and a lousy team, could be a welcome addition. No reson y'all shouldn't be the new dominant paradigm.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

HELL, he has THAT problem NOW, of filling the schedule! He couldn't even find anyone to scrimmage in the Spring or Fall, until the eleventh hour with Miller Grove!

And Georgia being an open enrollment state until 1972, is certainly news to ME! You KNOW how I know that that is bullshit? One year, Colquitt had twin towers from Mitchell Co., transfer just before Christmas, to play for the lady Packers! And the GHSA DECLINED their admission! 

71/72 year. Remenber Judge Lawrence? Anthony Alimo? Next question.

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

But thing IS though, these private school preppy pukes will ALWAYS look down their noses at the PUBLIC school Packers. Because they play essentially with HOMEGROWN talent! That is, until they make the mistake of playing HOG AIR, and get the HOGSHIT BEAT OUT OF UM!

5 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

No jethro.  JC better win by alot or it will tell us what we have all already have known.  ga hsfb is 3rd tier. 

You need to FREEEEEEEEEEEEZE, and step aWAAAAY from that crack pipe! Amateur pharmacology no good for the brown folks from South of the border!😱

27 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

No jethro.  JC better win by alot or it will tell us what we have all already have known.  ga hsfb is 3rd tier. 

Ummm, gonna go on record here to say Rab could never be confused with the Clampetts, now the buttfillers from Deliverance may or may not be the “relations” you were looking for. 

Happy to help, as a matter of fact the Deliverance characters may be a couple stations above Rab. 

Regards

BGW

25 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

🤔😅

Cant really say any NorCal teams should win their OOS games because they dont play any ... 

Dont worry... Youve still got DLS!

28 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

You need to FREEEEEEEEEEEEZE, and step aWAAAAY from that crack pipe! Amateur pharmacology no good for the brown folks from South of the border!😱

Your'e right.  The drug labs in your single wides are what mos def make your kind experts in that area.  Along with banging your sisters. 

17 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Ummm, gonna go on record here to say Rab could never be confused with the Clampetts, now the buttfillers from Deliverance may or may not be the “relations” you were looking for. 

Happy to help, as a matter of fact the Deliverance characters may be a couple stations above Rab. 

Regards

BGW

Thanks brother.  You are right.  That's the reference I was looking for.  Especially since he loves hawgs and squealing. 

• Haha 1