Marietta forfeits games ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Woodchopper

On โ€Ž7โ€Ž/โ€Ž25โ€Ž/โ€Ž2018 at 8:28 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hey Padre, we aspire to be Mater Dei East.ย 

Haha.... these fucking hypocrites.ย 

Acting all righteous and shit.ย 

Love em all but Got Damn shits getting old.

BGW

ย 

Colquitt's gonna put yo asses in their rightful places, just as soon as you girls build a REAL stadium!

On โ€Ž7โ€Ž/โ€Ž25โ€Ž/โ€Ž2018 at 7:17 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Good luck finding anything at Buford, Shithead.ย 

Unless thereโ€™s wholesale administrative turnover, it ainโ€™t happening. It is done the right way regardless what you think youโ€™ve heard from your daddy Rab.ย 

You really need to think for yourself for a change.ย 

Regards

AllKnowingAsshole

How could anything be amiss at BOOfart, since the GHSA gives you girls carte blanche to make your rules as you go! Lets SEE, public school, but doesn't answer to that pesky lil Gwinnett county BOE! A school that has nominal tuition for out of district students! SPLOST funding from TWO FUCKING COUNTIES! County funding from two separate counties! A city limits that extends into HALL COUNTY! And OPEN ENROLLMENT in an adjacent area of 3,000,000 people! And to top THAT off, they get to selectively decide which classification they get to slither into, with a pissain't city population of 12,000! GEEEEZ, only Barack Hussein could fuck THAT up!

6 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Colquitt's gonna put yo asses in their rightful places, just as soon as you girls build a REAL stadium!

Excuse #127.... make up stadium excuses when Colquitt couldnโ€™t fill up North Gwinnettโ€™s shitty stadium on the visitor side for the state championship.

Your welcome,

AllKnowingAsshole

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

How could anything be amiss at BOOfart, since the GHSA gives you girls carte blanche to make your rules as you go! Lets SEE, public school, but doesn't answer to that pesky lil Gwinnett county BOE! A school that has nominal tuition for out of district students! SPLOST funding from TWO FUCKING COUNTIES! County funding from two separate counties! A city limits that extends into HALL COUNTY! And OPEN ENROLLMENT in an adjacent area of 3,000,000 people! And to top THAT off, they get to selectively decide which classification they get to slither into, with a pissain't city population of 12,000! GEEEEZ, only Barack Hussein could fuck THAT up!

Bullshit, see the 3% rule and the weekly GHSA prostate examย 

What else you got dipshit, Iโ€™m getting bored.ย 

Regards

AllKnowingAsshole

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

IF:

Grayson wins

JC loses,ย but is competitive w SJC andย 

Marietta goes 1-1 vs MD/DC...

It'll still be a respectable showing for GA. I'm also assuming CQ blows out TC.ย 

Word on the streets is... Trinity Christian from Missouri and the Thomasville Bulldogs from Georgia can play with anybody in the country for 2, read that again, 2 quarters.ย 

Having said that, I'm certain Thomasville is very well conditioned. If Trinity Christian is anywhere close to that conditioning level, and either of those teams are able to go to the half with a lead by having jumped out quickly, it could be very interesting.ย 

I love how folks try to put down the pretty roster when it's not a name brand that they've heard of before. I'm looking at that Trinity Christian team a lot like I would that little SJR roster. Same same to us down here in Hawgville.ย 

ย 

ย 

46 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Word on the streets is... Trinity Christian from Missouri and the Thomasville Bulldogs from Georgia can play with anybody in the country for 2, read that again, 2 quarters.ย 

Having said that, I'm certain Thomasville is very well conditioned. If Trinity Christian is anywhere close to that conditioning level, and either of those teams are able to go to the half with a lead by having jumped out quickly, it could be very interesting.ย 

I love how folks try to put down the pretty roster when it's not a name brand that they've heard of before. I'm looking at that Trinity Christian team a lot like I would that little SJR roster. Same same to us down here in Hawgville.ย 

ย 

ย 

Mannnn, I checked out Trinity Catholic the other day and I'm actually scared for colquitt. They have a handful of talented guys on their squad, so Rush and the boys better be ready to play. They almost remind me of bishop sullivan in terms of talent, and we all know how that went, but these guys look better than bishop sullivan.ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

Mannnn, I checked out Trinity Catholic the other day and I'm actually scared for colquitt. They have a handful of talented guys on their squad, so Rush and the boys better be ready to play. They almost remind me of bishop sullivan in terms of talent, and we all know how that went, but these guys look better than bishop sullivan.ย 

These guys on here will try to put down anything not BNU or Cali. Yet, the guy just posted his rich teams just don't wanna.ย 

So guess what. They're all full of shit. Everyone of them BNU nerds. Straight full of it. I bet they don't even YEE YEE!ย ย xD

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

These guys on here will try to put down anything not BNU or Cali. Yet, the guy just posted his rich teams just don't wanna.ย 

So guess what. They're all full of shit. Everyone of them BNU nerds. Straight full of it. I bet they don't even YEE YEE!ย ย xD

Ifย Colquitt's defense is as good as advertised for this season, then the boys from Mizzou will be in for a RUDE awakening....all things considered (the heat, college atmosphere/rabid fan base, physical football).ย 

But while we're on the subject, can you show the people who trinity catholic has on their roster? @ECHS05

2 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Ifย Colquitt's defense is as good as advertised for this season, then the boys from Mizzou will be in for a RUDE awakening....all things considered (the heat, college atmosphere/rabid fan base, physical football).ย 

But while we're on the subject, can you show the people who trinity catholic has on their roster? @ECHS05

It won't matter toย these guys.ย 

The entire team can be five stars. They aren't BNU or Trinity league so they just can't be elite.ย xD

ย 

The only thing that has happened is two kids and their families have been shit on.

This is what I know for sure

1- Two years ago 2ย parents kids couldnโ€™t cut the mustard when a couple of new kids showed up(not even the two in doubt) and started sending lies about the new coach to every cobb county coach. Which in turn they sent them to GHSA. One of the parents starting usingย burner phones to send him text messages of hate and vowing to ruin his career for the past two years. Which no one cares about. These parent resend letters every 2 months to keep it going. This part is about to come to a headย because the last one sent had terroristicย ย threats in it.

2- because of those fabricated lies and stories from the disgruntled parents the Cobb county Coaches have joinedย in on the crusade because Marietta will be tough to beat as long as they have a good coach.ย 

3- They have dug into the program over the last 10 months and all they have found isย the two errors. They where true errors here is why. The ladyย administration thought that if the parents worked for the school system the could go to school and play sports. This was not true. They could attend school but could not play sports unless they worked for the high school. The person in the administrationย ย who filled out they worked for theย high school. Which they didnโ€™t. So by the by-laws that is a violation.

Ok now you have 2- students that the families never falsified, mislead or decivied any paperwork or persons. Just to find out the people that is put in place to ย guide you didnโ€™t have a clue and screwed their eligibility up. Thisย could hurt these kids chances of going to college to play football. We are talking about duel enrollment students and 3.7 GPA or better students.

As a result MCS is going to get two of the biggest lawsuits that I can recall over the years. So stay tune these so called โ€œrecruited kids โ€œย are going to hammerย MCS and anyone else in Cobb that wants it.ย 

You can not punish innocent children because of the schools negligence.ย 

So carry on with your opinion of recruitment because the TRUTH is coming. Theseย parents arenโ€™t going to stand by and let this harm their kids future.ย 

ย 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OLB76 said:

The only thing that has happened is two kids and their families have been shit on.

1- Two years ago 2ย parents kids couldnโ€™t cut the mustard when a couple of new kids showed up(not even the two in doubt) and started sending lies about the new coach to every cobb county coach. Which in turn they sent them to GHSA. One of the parents starting usingย burner phones to send him text messages of hate and vowing to ruin his career for the past two years. Which no one cares about. These parent resend letters every 2 months to keep it going. This part is about to come to a headย because the last one sent had terroristicย ย threats in it.

2- because of those fabricated lies and stories from the disgruntled parents the Cobb county Coaches have joinedย in on the crusade because Marietta will be tough to beat as long as they have a good coach.ย 

3- They have dug into the program over the last 10 months and all they have found isย the two errors. They where true errors here is why. The ladyย administration thought that if the parents worked for the school system the could go to school and play sports. This was not true. They could attend school but could not play sports unless they worked for the high school. The person in the administrationย ย who filled out they worked for theย high school. Which they didnโ€™t. So by the by-laws that is a violation.

Ok now you have 2- students that the families never falsified, mislead or decivied any paperwork or persons. Just to find out the people that is put in place to ย guide you didnโ€™t have a clue and screwed their eligibility up. Thisย could hurt these kids chances of going to college to play football. We are talking about duel enrollment students and 3.7 GPA or better students.

As a result MCS is going to get two of the biggest lawsuits that I can recall over the years. So stay tune these so called โ€œrecruited kids โ€œย are going to hammerย MCS and anyone else in Cobb that wants it.ย 

So carry on with your opinion of recruitment because the TRUTH is coming. Theseย parents arenโ€™t going to stand by and let this harm their kids future.ย 

ย 

I hope they have some pesos if they plan on going full assualt thru the legal system.

If the they work at the school, I'm assuming those pesos will dry up fairly early in this saga.

The rules just aren't that complicated. I think folks like these parents working for the school system should know as well as anyone what the rules are and how they apply to their kids. If they didn't do their own due diligence, they're just as much at fault imo.ย 

Unless you are suggesting someone outright lied to them to get their kids onto the team. In which case, sounds like it could be misconstrued as something deeper than just a mistake.ย 

There had to be a few people involved in this mistake. Just sayin'.

I find it hard to believe people just conveniently make mistakes like this, as I'm sure so does the GHSA, else they wouldn't have levied fines, probation and vacated wins.ย 

ย 

I do wish the kids best of luck though. Any word on their unique situations? Will they be able to play back at the correct school this year? Not sure if I ever knew what grade they're in or anything.ย 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

The rules just aren't that complicated. I think folks like these parents working for the school system should know as well as anyone what the rules are and how they apply to their kids. If they didn't do their own due diligence, they're just as much at fault imo.ย 

Unless you are suggesting someone outright lied to them to get their kids onto the team. In which case, sounds like it could be misconstrued as something deeper than just a mistake.ย 

There had to be a few people involved in this mistake. Just sayin'.

I find it hard to believe people just conveniently make mistakes like this, as I'm sure so does the GHSA, else they wouldn't have levied fines, probation and vacated wins.ย 

ย 

I do wish the kids best of luck though. Any word on their unique situations? Will they be able to play back at the correct school this year? Not sure if I ever knew what grade they're in or anything.ย 

Next thing you know, we will be told the parents did not have internet so they couldn't read the GHSA by laws on transfers.

21 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Next thing you know, we will be told the parents did not have internet so they couldn't read the GHSA by laws on transfers.

Hell, they work for the school system as teachers which means they are college educated. They are parents of student athletes also.

They don't have any idea about the rules and were mislead?ย 

C'mon now.ย 

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Hell, they work for the school system as teachers which means they are college educate. They are parents of student athletes also.

They don't have any idea about the rules and were mislead?ย 

C'mon now.ย 

I'm not buying it.

A mistake in filling out the paperwork would have been caught at some point. If the AD or someone else at the school did review the paperwork then that is on the school.

Chances are the paperwork was known to have an error in reporting and was deliberately overlooked.

Anyways, I'm interested in hearing the "truth", and sooner rather than later.

• Like 1

Since we are on the topic, I just glanced over the by laws for recruiting in GA.

โ€œA booster shall be considered to be an extension of the school and must abide by all rules applied to coaches and other school personnel. The following persons or groups may be considered boosters: members of the schoolโ€™s Booster Club; alumni; parents; guardians; or relatives of a student or former student; financial donors; donors of time and effort; students; personal trainers or coaches renting facilities.โ€

After reading the above excerpt, it baffles me how the GHSA determined that nothing Grayson did in 2016 violates their by laws.

Was K. Watson not determined to be a booster? Interesting... The way it is defined, he would have been a booster is several different ways. We were told Watson was a community coach as well as a facilitator for player's college recruitment. This explains why Grayson dismissed Watson from team involvement I suppose...

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Funny coincidence that these same shenanigans are following coach Morgan all the way from VA!!

he needs to hire a new person to fill out this damn paperwork. ๐Ÿ˜‰

So he was involved in a similar situation at Oscar Smith?

I thought I remember hearing such, but I could be mistaking.

I donโ€™t care what you are buying. Someone in the registration officeย at the school told them that they work for MCS their kids are eligible. So they filled out their students enrollment forms and turned them in. At this point if they wouldnโ€™t have been eligible someone should have informed them. Soย they could have taken theย appropriate steps.

ย That is their complaint with the school. Hell one of them bought a houseย right out side the district anyway and could have moved into the districtย easily. The other moved out of district!ย 

As for Coach Morgan he donโ€™t have to cheat he is a heck of a Coach and man. I havenโ€™t meet a better coach in my 22 years in Cobb and I have had two older son play sports in Cobb. So run that shit up your ass!!!

33 minutes ago, OLB76 said:

I donโ€™t care what you are buying. Someone in the registration officeย at the school told them that they work for MCS their kids are eligible. So they filled out their students enrollment forms and turned them in. At this point if they wouldnโ€™t have been eligible someone should have informed them. Soย they could have taken theย appropriate steps.

ย That is their complaint with the school. Hell one of them bought a houseย right out side the district anyway and could have moved into the districtย easily. The other moved out of district!ย 

As for Coach Morgan he donโ€™t have to cheat he is a heck of a Coach and man. I havenโ€™t meet a better coach in my 22 years in Cobb and I have had two older son play sports in Cobb. So run that shit up your ass!!!

A heck of a coach would follow up on transfer paperwork and not jeopardize the season for his team.

If you're going to jump on the transfer carousel, then you should at least verify that your transfers are eligible prior to the first game.

You being the parent of transfer athlete, did you do any research on your own as it pertains to eligibility?

You're obviously missing some important information...

Come on man, wake up!!

On 7/25/2018 at 9:12 AM, ORabidOne said:

HEY DUMB ASS, Colquitt's 2017 QB made a physical move to Moultrie in the summer of 2015! Only to be told by the GHSA, that dear ole MOM had to be there TOO, even though the family had purchased a house in HOG HOLLER! He wasn't eligible for varsity play, until 2017! No such stipulation was made to the lil smartass Grayson RB from Covington! Whose MOM NEVER left for Grayson! In fact, dear ole DAD never really moved EITHER! But they still stole that trophy!

Grayson couldve sat Taylor all year and still wonย that Title easily .. Well atleast TO the Title... Roswell could've beat them.

Grayson was unstoppable in the playoffs. 2016 Grayson & Roswell would probably both be Top 5 teams in Georgia the last 10 years. With 2014 & '15 Colquitt, 2012 Norcross, etc... Not counting Graysons 1st 2 games vs IMG & McEachern ... No one else came close except Roswell.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Grayson couldve sat Taylor all year and still wonย that Title easily .. Well atleast TO the Title... Roswell could've beat them.

Grayson was unstoppable in the playoffs. 2016 Grayson & Roswell would probably both be Top 5 teams in Georgia the last 10 years. With 2014 & '15 Colquitt, 2012 Norcross, etc... Not counting Graysons 1st 2 games vs IMG & McEachern ... No one else came close except Roswell.

Grayson SHOULD have sat Taylor.ย 

That could have is the rub. Of course they could have won without him. They didn't even need him. All facts that make what they got away with far tougher to swallow.ย 

17 hours ago, OLB76 said:

ย 

OLB76, do you think this is over? There is a lot of talk that more is to come.

• Like 1