Marietta forfeits games ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Woodchopper

That Marietta fan/parent on the football forums sure looks foolish after being so adamant that all of their transfers were legitimate.

Everyone else in the state knew better because Marietta has been an after thought in GHSA football for two decades prior to the recruiting extraordinaire from VA took over the reigns.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

Really doesn't matter at this point. The season is right around the corner and they already have enough shit to deal with (Rome, GC, Grayson, SJC).ย 

Yep. They have already loaded up. At most it will keep them from shoring up their remaining weaknesses LOS this summer with transfers.

5 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Mhmm. Speaking of transfers, I wonder why Colquitt didn't take in the transfer (quarterback from Crisp County)....

I have no direct knowledge, but I heard through the grapevine that his parent's did not like the fact our AD and coach wouldn't promise him playing time. I believe he will be joining the other Crisp transfers at Tift.

If I'm not mistaking, all of them were kicked off of the Crisp football team. I personally wouldn't want that type of player being promised the starting job.

8 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I have no direct knowledge, but I heard through the grapevine that his parent's did not like the fact our AD and coach wouldn't promise him playing time. I believe he will be joining the other Crisp transfers at Tift.

If I'm not mistaking, all of them were kicked off of the Crisp football team. I personally wouldn't want that type of player being promised the starting job.

Well if that's the case, then watch out for Tift. From what I'm hearing, 3 of 4 players are impact players. The playoffs are gonna be verrrrrrrryyyyyyy interesting this season.

Side note: north gwinnett just recently lost a guy (cornerback) to IMG.... and he recently committed to Michigan.ย 

2 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Well if that's the case, then watch out for Tift. From what I'm hearing, 3 of 4 players are impact players. The playoffs are gonna be verrrrrrrryyyyyyy interesting this season.

Side note: north gwinnett just recently lost a guy (cornerback) to IMG.... and he recently committed to Michigan.ย 

Another one of NG's rated players has quit football to focus on baseball also.

Maybe Tift can follow up their success from last season. Who knows... Region 1 7A is a different world compared to the league Crisp plays in.

1 hour ago, Woodchopper said:

Yet, the Newton High transfer RB who played for Grayson, pissed all OVER the GHSA, and they did N O T H I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dear ole DAD leased an apartment in the Grayson district, only to be evicted two months later! And he NEVER placed his home in Covington up for sale! And to further piss on the GHSA, this clown poses on his bed in Covington, with Jim Harbaugh! I guess that Cobb county needs to get more clout, like Guinnett county has?

47 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

That Marietta fan/parent on the football forums sure looks foolish after being so adamant that all of their transfers were legitimate.

Everyone else in the state knew better because Marietta has been an after thought in GHSA football for two decades prior to the recruiting extraordinaire from VA took over the reigns.

They MAY wanna take a look at their recent transfers!

ย 

2 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

No one looks foolish except you guys. All that paper work to say one Family Moved from Henery County to Cobb and didntย move into district because his mom works for MCS. The parents could have moved into district but thought that if they worked for Marietta City Schools they would be fine.ย The kid or his family had no intention to do wrong or deceive anyone!ย Nothing more or less. Read the PDFs in the article to see what transpired.

Only reason this is an issue and we are getting all thisย is because these pussy ass Cobb coaches want shut up. ย See you soon!

So explain why McEachern has a WR and his family lie about living in the district and they live 40 mins away. To only get a slap on the wrist. I am talking about straight up violation of the worst kind. No move no nothing and get by with it. This kid killed Lowndes in the playoffs. No one says a word?? Why because their AD is on GHSA board of directors. Their violation is way worst than anything we have done but we get it up the ass for nothing.ย 

So carryย on with you accusations and shit! I thinkย we got someone that can process paperwork now so we should be fine!

ย 

ย 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Marietta is open enrollment..ย ย 

And why the hell would you wait till July to do this ?

Dude this in Cobb is deeper than what people think.ย 

They have dug around long enough to find one little mistake and they hit us with this. You can have those eight wins they where just practice games for our 15 year olds.

6 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I think it's safe to say a certain Marietta apologist is a little disgruntled that his school is being held accountable.

I expect McEachern will receive several complaints as a result.

Hey man it is what it is soapbox material. We have knownย about McEachern for years and a rule is a rule. We did it wrong and thatโ€™s what we get. Just pointing out the double standard.

We are still here ready for the season.

10 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

I'll tell you one thing! Tift got a TREMENDOUS upgrade in coaching, when Ashley Anders took over the reins from lil Johnny Reid!

9 minutes ago, OLB76 said:

Hey man it is what it is soapbox material. We have knownย about McEachern for years and a rule is a rule. We did it wrong and thatโ€™s what we get. Just pointing out the double standard.

We are still here ready for the season.

If MAC is getting help from their friends! It just goes to show how inept Kyle Hockman is as a coach! Because they've been Colquitt's beeeeeoootch since Rush came to town!