4.1% Growth!!!

paladin4ever

#nottiredofwinning??.....did you see any of the recent headlines about Donny?.....

1. The state of Maryland can go forward with their lawsuit against Trump regarding the emolument lawsuit....

2. His personal moneyman and lawyer got subpoenaed to testify in court regarding Cohen...the guy who did his taxes and knows where every dime is and how it got there... 

3. His personal lawyer who flipped on him has said that Donny was told by Jr. all about the meeting in Trump tower BEFORE it happened...NO COLLUSION huh?!?!?l....LOL...and it's all a "witch hunt"...LOL...

#badweektobeaTrumper.................;)

38 minutes ago, paladin4ever said:

#nottiredofwinning

what's your prediction for next quarter's numbers after the effects of his tariffs kick-in??...and add in the 12 billion he wants to add to the deficit to bail the farmers out?...and 15 billion to bail out the auto industry??...

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

#nottiredofwinning??.....did you see any of the recent headlines about Donny?.....

1. The state of Maryland can go forward with their lawsuit against Trump regarding the emolument lawsuit....

2. His personal moneyman and lawyer got subpoenaed to testify in court regarding Cohen...the guy who did his taxes and knows where every dime is and how it got there... 

3. His personal lawyer who flipped on him has said that Donny was told by Jr. all about the meeting in Trump tower BEFORE it happened...NO COLLUSION huh?!?!?l....LOL...and it's all a "witch hunt"...LOL...

and none of that means shit, he will be re-elected and you will still be a whiny little bitch. 

50 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Not sure 4.1% qualifies as a cocaine high. 5%, yeah probably. 

Was not referring to the actual numbers reported. I was referring to the reaction to the numbers by some in this thread.

Yes, 4.1% is solid but not runaway growth. But it is high enough for the FED to tighten further. 

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Two habitual liars going at it is always entertaining.

cohen vs trump = greatness

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Two habitual liars going at it is always entertaining.

cohen vs trump = greatness

The only things Trump has lied about is saying there will be so much winning we will get tired of winning. Not tired of winning at all

And when he said there were fine people on both sides when in fact the counter protestors who came to cause violence at a peaceful protest in Charlottesville was nothing but domestic terrorists 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

Was not referring to the actual numbers reported. I was referring to the reaction to the numbers by some in this thread.

Yes, 4.1% is solid but not runaway growth. But it is high enough for the FED to tighten further. 

"Not runaway growth". DB, You're an intelligent guy. This was still 4.1%, my friend. You know that you don't have to be a card-carrying member of the hysterical middle school girl posse. It really bugs me to see that some want Trump (and subsequently America) to fail so badly that they can't see the good stuff that's happening right in front of them.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

"Not runaway growth". DB, You're an intelligent guy. This was still 4.1%, my friend. You know that you don't have to be a card-carrying member of the hysterical middle school girl posse. It really bugs me to see that some want Trump (and subsequently America) to fail so badly that they can't see the good stuff that's happening right in front of them.

Dude, 4.1% is solid growth. But, it is not China type growth; but given the maturity of the US economy, it is probably as good as we are going to get. I would have preferred something between 3 and 4% myself as that may have put the FED on hold. With 4.1% there will be two more rate hikes this year unless the market collapses.

It is interesting to note that despite the very good GDP numbers, and strong earnings from Amazon, the stock market is having a terrible day as I type this. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Its ALWAYS "wait 'til next time" with you clowns. And keep getting groin kicked every time. Tooooo funny.xD

kicked in the groin huh...lol...this was expected and predicted...it's the results of his tax cuts...not hard to figure out...now lets see the results of his tariffs next quater...any idea what effect they'll have???........O.o

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bormio said:

There was a time in this country when such a number was not considered extraordinary - #Reaganwasgreat

Obama reached that # several times.  Wait until the year is over to see How the #'s turn out.  Reagan would bitch slap Trump btw for how he treats this country.  For all Reagan's faults, and they were many, he was a patriot who wouldn't think of throwing his country under the bus for the benefit of Russia.  

• Like 2