Grayson Football Team

GHSFPS

“For the last time, no kid tried to get Coach Hunnicutt fired and ain’t no one walk out of no practice. We good over here!” Texas commitment Kenyatta Watson II posted in a Tweet on Sunday.

thats like a triple negative... that sentence gives me Forrest Whitaker eye

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, ron169 said:

“For the last time, no kid tried to get Coach Hunnicutt fired and ain’t no one walk out of no practice. We good over here!” Texas commitment Kenyatta Watson II posted in a Tweet on Sunday.

thats like a triple negative... that sentence gives me Forrest Whitaker eye

The Stache would never accept a 4* kid that couldn't speak the queens English.  Right @Eddyr2

45 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Now that's what I'm talking about.

Put that fire out and move along. Good job. 

Did you note that he never threw a single player under the bus?  Despite their actions, he continues to defend them.  Perhaps if they don't get anything else out of this little escapade, they will learn what dedication, support, and class really is.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Fred said:

Did you note that he never threw a single player under the bus?  Despite their actions, he continues to defend them.  Perhaps if they don't get anything else out of this little escapade, they will learn what dedication, support, and class really is.

I did. 

In spite of a parent supposedly being interviewed on ESPN etc., he kept it classy. 

I can dig it. I hope they all learn something from this. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

That's what I'd do if I lived in Gwinnett county. 

I'd ship all my soft ass kids off to New Jersey so they can wait until Labor Day when it has cooled off to play ball. 

I’d rather wait the 2 weeks then spend trillions on a indoor stadium to shelter Mr. Softies from the brutal weather 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I’d rather wait the 2 weeks then spend trillions on a indoor stadium to shelter Mr. Softies from the brutal weather 

You clearly haven't been paying attention, but then who is surprised about that.  Colquitt's practice facility does not have air conditioning.  All it has is fans.  It is pretty hot in there as well.  About all it does is to protect the team from the near daily popup thunderstorms we get down here.  And before you go off on getting wet, it is about lightning protection. Lightning so powerful it explodes trees.  Thunder so powerful it shakes buildings.  I've had people from California tell me they'd rather deal with their earthquakes than put up with our thunderstorms.  Did you know lightning can travel TEN miles horizontally before it strikes the ground?  We had a thirty minute delay in practice yesterday not because it was raining but because of lightning in the area.  I hate to do this to you but you are beginning to sound like Folsom.  🤣

48 minutes ago, Fred said:

Colquitt's practice facility does not have air conditioning.  All it has is fans.

I picture ORabbitOne hanging down from the ceiling, spinning around trying to create airflow.

52 minutes ago, Fred said:

It is pretty hot in there as well.

Again, with the type of fans dangling from above, not surprising.

6 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I picture ORabbitOne hanging down from the ceiling, spinning around trying to create airflow.

Again, with the type of fans dangling from above, not surprising.

The MPPF is definitely still warm....but it's probably about 10 degrees cooler than it is outside.  Like Fred says....it's a great thing to have in South Georgia in the summer.   "Doc" has always said...."lightning is not your friend".  So far...it's doing exactly what we constructed it to do.  It keeps the gnats off the players and coaches....(Smile).

Rufus>>

14 hours ago, Fred said:

So the players DID NOT walk out of practice?  All the reports said that only 18 stayed and practiced. The media never lies😎.

8 hours ago, Fred said:

You clearly haven't been paying attention, but then who is surprised about that.  Colquitt's practice facility does not have air conditioning.  All it has is fans.  It is pretty hot in there as well.  About all it does is to protect the team from the near daily popup thunderstorms we get down here.  And before you go off on getting wet, it is about lightning protection. Lightning so powerful it explodes trees.  Thunder so powerful it shakes buildings.  I've had people from California tell me they'd rather deal with their earthquakes than put up with our thunderstorms.  Did you know lightning can travel TEN miles horizontally before it strikes the ground?  We had a thirty minute delay in practice yesterday not because it was raining but because of lightning in the area.  I hate to do this to you but you are beginning to sound like Folsom.  🤣

Hey don’t come at me because You chose to settle and live in an inhabitable area on this Earth 🌏 that has daily moments of the day where 10 mile lighting bolts can incinerate you at any given moment  

40 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:
9 hours ago, Fred said:

Hey don’t come at me because You chose to settle and live in an inhabitable area on this Earth 🌏 that has daily moments of the day where 10 mile lighting bolts can incinerate you at any given moment  

This was not coming at you.  This was simply explaining.  If I came at you, you would know it.

Someone from New Jersey talking about an inhabitable area is funny!

4 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Someone from NJ saying this? 

Dude yall only exist because NY needs somewhere to dump their garbage and crack fiends...