Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

7 minutes ago, concha said:

Yes, jackass.  🤣

You're blaming the president for an idiot drinking fish tank cleaner, but I'm the one trying to defend the indefensible. 👍

Trump said, on live television, that the FDA had approved this drug for use against the coronavirus (they hadn't).

Somebody took it and died.

Only someone as morally and intellectually bankrupt as yourself would claim that Trump has no responsibility for it.

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

Trump said, on live television, that the FDA had approved this drug for use against the coronavirus (they hadn't).

Somebody took it and died.

Only someone as morally and intellectually bankrupt as yourself would claim that Trump has no responsibility for it.

Andy,  show some dignity. If you have any.

The man drank fish tank cleaner.

If it was anyone but you, I'd know someone was just kidding around.

But you are such a bizarro guy that you are actually serious.

Seek help.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, concha said:

Andy,  show some dignity. If you have any.

The man drank fish tank cleaner.

If it was anyone but you, I'd know someone was just kidding around.

But you are such a bizarro guy that you are actually serious.

Seek help.

Have to give it to you. Your bitch can take a beating.

5 hours ago, The Guru said:

So you cherry-pick one outlier poll two weeks before the election and ignore the aggregates who were almost exactly right.

Yeah, you're definitely a moron (and Trump voter).

I used the first poll I googled...

By the way, you are the most Narcissistic person I've every encountered. Even more so than Trump. If you have any friends, I'll bet they think your an ass behind your back. 

5 hours ago, The Guru said:

It's flabbergasting how much of a sheep you are.

This is incredibly irresponsible behavior from a President. Next-level incompetence.

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-woman-husband-died-chloroquine-warns-not-to-trust-trump-2020-3

Trump has repeatedly touted the drug as a "very powerful" treatment for the disease and falsely claimed it had been approved by the Food and Drug Administration.

The FDA came out with a statement after Trump's comments saying it had not approved chloroquine for the coronavirus and that much more research had to be done.

Are you sure there was no ulterior motive. Maybe the wife just wanted to knock off her husband? It was her that found the Chloroquine in the fish tank cleaner. How can you prove it was an accident?

6 hours ago, The Guru said:

The retard got the idea from Trump.

His wife said so.

Facts are not welcomed to, concha.

There is no way in hell Trump supporters will ever give credit to Trump for the shit he says.  Never.  Much easier to give him credit for shit he didn't do.  It would force them to come back to reality, even if for a few minutes, and that they can't allow.  It's hard to admit you have been fooled by the biggest fool there is.

Facts be damned.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Have to give it to you. Your bitch can take a beating.

Beating?  You can't give somebody a beating by defending the indefensible...unless you live in Trump land I guess.  One of these days you all should really give Trump credit for shit he says.  I'm not counting on it though.  The only way out of the hole you are in, according to Trump logic, is to keep digging I guess. 

1 hour ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Are you sure there was no ulterior motive. Maybe the wife just wanted to knock off her husband? It was her that found the Chloroquine in the fish tank cleaner. How can you prove it was an accident?

Didn't it say that she digested it also?  It wasn't an accident.  Trump lied and they believed, it's really that simple.  The couple is responsible and so is Trump.  There are people on this board who believe 100% of what Trump says.  

21 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

There is no way in hell Trump supporters will ever give credit to Trump for the shit he says.  Never.  Much easier to give him credit for shit he didn't do.  It would force them to come back to reality, even if for a few minutes, and that they can't allow.  It's hard to admit you have been fooled by the biggest fool there is.

Facts be damned.  

The fact is that you people are so bent on criticizing Trump that you are pointing fingers at him because a nitwit drank fish tank Drano.

That you appear to be not in the least embarrassed by this speaks volumes.

Unbelievable.

🤡

26 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Facts be damned.  

An average Republican voter who stuck around and voted for Trump has now been bamboozled by George W. Bush and Donald Trump.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, concha said:

The fact is that you people are so bent on criticizing Trump that you are pointing fingers at him because a nitwit drank fish tank Drano.

That you appear to be not in the least embarrassed by this speaks volumes.

Unbelievable.

🤡

The fact that you expect the littlest amount of responsibility from the leader of the free world says all we need to know about your moral and intellectual character.

You're not embarrassed about being the biggest liar on this forum.

Oh and your pathetic defenses of a loose canon, buffoonish President.

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

The fact that you expect the littlest amount of responsibility from the leader of the free world says all we need to know about your moral and intellectual character.

You're not embarrassed about being the biggest liar on this forum.

Oh and your pathetic defenses of a loose canon, buffoonish President.

I am not nearly imbecilic enough to blame anyone for a grown man drinking fish tank cleaner other than the man himself.

You are that imbecilic, Andy.

If we had a vote on this forum about me being a big liar, I am pretty comfortable saying that even most people who disagree with me politically would not call me a liar. You see, Andy, you really haven't done much of a job there due to a severe paucity of material. Truth.

The God Emperor has kept the nation safe and prosperous (unemployment into natural unemployment territory, growing real incomes, and healthy GDP growth while the rest of the developed world has lagged).

Andy, I'm betting when you meet new people it takes less than 30 minutes for them to be wondering about the best place to bury you in the backyard.  People overwhelmingly come on this site to have fun with each other.  Even those they disagree with.  You just come on here to be an asshole.  Why is that, Andy?

I think it should be pointed out that what those people ingested isn't exactly a cleaner, but an antiparasitic additive added to the water of fish tanks. 

Anyway the people were certainly monumentally stupid for ingesting it, even though the president calls it out by name pretty regularly, and the bottle they opened actually said the same name in big letters on the bottle. It isn't a hidden in the ingredients thing. The bottle actually says Chloroquine and Medic on it boldly. 

26213024-8135441-Magna_CP_Medic_s_fish_tank_cleaner_contains_chloroquine_and_bids-a-25_1584725037461.jpg.0285db3336580b2fed0bb59995c08ada.jpg

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Beating?  You can't give somebody a beating by defending the indefensible...unless you live in Trump land I guess.  One of these days you all should really give Trump credit for shit he says.  I'm not counting on it though.  The only way out of the hole you are in, according to Trump logic, is to keep digging I guess. 

Congratulations President Trump on your re-election.

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Facts be damned.  

When have you ever given him credit for anything?

Don't you have a crowd you can apologize for being white?

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think it should be pointed out that what those people ingested isn't exactly a cleaner, but an antiparasitic additive added to the water of fish tanks. 

Anyway the people were certainly monumentally stupid for ingesting it, even though the president calls it out by name pretty regularly, and the bottle they opened actually said the same name in big letters on the bottle. It isn't a hidden in the ingredients thing. The bottle actually says Chloroquine and Medic on it boldly. 

26213024-8135441-Magna_CP_Medic_s_fish_tank_cleaner_contains_chloroquine_and_bids-a-25_1584725037461.jpg.0285db3336580b2fed0bb59995c08ada.jpg

Did they buy it in the pharmacy section, or the fish area of the pet section no doubt mixed in with all the other cleaning products?

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, concha said:

Did they buy it in the pharmacy section, or the fish area of the pet pet section no doubt mixed in with all the other cleaning and cleaning products?

Idk. I said it was monumentally stupid. Even more stupid than the president talking it up without a trial or even calling it by it's precise name while calling it a miracle. 

These things happen when morons are leading and speaking to other morons. 

1 hour ago, concha said:

Did they buy it in the pharmacy section, or the fish area of the pet pet section no doubt mixed in with all the other cleaning and cleaning products?

Chuck,........who cares?

...trump is NOT a medical man as has NO business sending out medical tweets. 

The answer to your question is they evidently had it already. That's how shit like this happens.

The woman told NBC News that the couple thought the drug compound Trump mentioned in a televised press conference was the same as the fish-tank cleaner they had in their home pantry.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk. I said it was monumentally stupid. Even more stupid than the president talking it up without a trial or even calling it by it's precise name while calling it a miracle. 

There are lots of bolts that need tightening in Chuck's head..

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The President said it was approved by the FDA for use.

A dumbass used it and died.

His wife said they thought it was OK because the President said so.

Of course, concha laughs at anyone who thinks that the President bears some responsibility.

• Like 1