Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

1 minute ago, Troll said:

It's right over there .....👀

giphy.gif

PS....do you find ignorance blissful?Â đŸ€”

BTW: Don't forget to change the 'blinker fluid' in your tank of a musclecar....😝

Your out of bounds references are silly.  Move on, you there is no proof provided of MOST polls being anti trump.  😂 

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Your out of bounds references are silly.  Move on, you there is no proof provided of MOST polls being anti trump.  😂 

.....except the ACTUAL RECORD 😼 lol

more IGNORANCE ??? 😆

👉SCOREBOARD !!!!!!👈

giphy.gif

.....did you find it yet? 👀

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

Well here is an easier 'riddle' for you then...

reading comprehension > U

any idea?

Lol

I would have asked you what the hell you were talking about but I knew I would get an even more bizarre response.  English is your first language right?  

I don't care really I was just a little curious if Horsefly had any clue.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Lol

I would have asked you what the hell you were talking about but I knew I would get an even more bizarre response.  English is your first language right?  

I don't care really I was just a little curious if Horsefly had any clue.  

You mean you don't know......... and you don't care ?

yet feel the need for a drive by ?

Forget the clue....

better try buying a vowel đŸ€Ł

15 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

No I don’t!  

It’s a very purposeful gaslighting move.  He’s good at it lol

MOST POLLS HAVE A SPOTLESS TRACK RECORD OF BEING 100% INCORRECT AND FAVORING THE OPPONENT.... in every single one of T's elections....

I could even state that using only 4 keystrokes if I had to....đŸ€Ł

THAT'S THE SCORE and the FACTUAL RECORD on the 👉SCOREBOARD👈.....

You GASLIGHT YOURSELF with your own claim of ignorance...

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, Troll said:

Mad Max looks like he's calling hard for someone to 'tag in'....đŸ€Ł

Impressive move..

Pretty sure I saw where he was engaged in a back-and-forth with you for the first time the other day, until he no longer had any idea what you were talking about. Just wanted to show him he wasn't the only one; no need for him to get involved in this one.

14 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Pretty sure I saw where he was engaged in a back-and-forth with you for the first time the other day, until he no longer had any idea what you were talking about. Just wanted to show him he wasn't the only one; no need for him to get involved in this one.

You mean when he "claimed", that he did not know what "rockers" 4in Full Embroidered Top and Bottom Rocker Set are.....

when he was flying THIS  image.png.22f3e36c8337827e15b98cd103a779be.png  as his own avatar....

.....without ever even serving?  đŸ€”

You will have to explain how you think relying on even worse comprehension  is going to help your 'cause'......đŸ€Ł

9 minutes ago, Troll said:

You mean when he "claimed", that he did not know what "rockers" 4in Full Embroidered Top and Bottom Rocker Set are.....

when he was flying THIS  image.png.22f3e36c8337827e15b98cd103a779be.png  as his own avatar....

.....without ever even serving?  đŸ€”

You will have to explain how you think relying on even worse comprehension  is going to help your 'cause'......đŸ€Ł

Nope, I was talking about these:

image.png.a367c17d746730dbbcd7498bfe49fbce.png

12 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Nope, I was talking about these:

image.png.a367c17d746730dbbcd7498bfe49fbce.png

You mean "this", and not "These"....LOL

Did you even read what you are relying on now?

The man is supposed to live in Delaware,  not knowing you could fall asleep at the length of those red lights, is absolutely catatonic (probably from sitting in them too long đŸ€Ł...)

Actually not sure which comprehension fail is worse...😝

And while you are still pointing....you entirely forgot to answer...

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

You mean "this", and not "These"....LOL

Two posts by him, one on 3/23 at 5:43, and the other at 6:35. So "these", not "this."

Bottom line...your posts can be difficult to follow. Comprension?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Two posts by him, one on 3/23 at 5:43, and the other at 6:35. So "these", not "this."

Bottom line...your posts can be difficult to follow. Comprension?

Sure.... if you don't live in Delaware, and are reading a Delaware reference...(or if you do, and are brain dead)Â đŸ€Ł

It's also quite bad when you claim to NOT know what 'rockers' represent...AS you are flying or wearing them 🙄

I still see you pointing....and STILL....you entirely forgot to answer...

BTW: Comprension? đŸ€Ł

10 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Spanish for comprehension. As in com-pree-hen-she-own. You are swinging and missing there, Troll.

Speaking a foreign language is a great way to show how much better you are at 'connecting' with your 'audience', and letting everyone follow along.....LOLOL...

If I am swinging and missing here...Then why did you just prove MY point FOR me...đŸ€Ł

Spanish is kinda just like that silly language those DelMarVan's speak ...doncha think?

..it's a slow drawl BTW 👍

Oh and I almost forgot....

I still see you pointing....and STILL....you entirely forgot to answer...

2 hours ago, Troll said:

MOST POLLS HAVE A SPOTLESS TRACK RECORD OF BEING 100% INCORRECT AND FAVORING THE OPPONENT.... in every single one of T's elections....

I could even state that using only 4 keystrokes if I had to....đŸ€Ł

THAT'S THE SCORE and the FACTUAL RECORD on the 👉SCOREBOARD👈.....

You GASLIGHT YOURSELF with your own claim of ignorance...

giphy.gif

Whose ass did you pull that from? You do know there are other polls besides election ones.  He’s been in office for 3 years and has had countless performance polls in a lot of areas and conducted by several services.  You see how goofy you are by continuing to go down this road?  

like I advised you before, spend more time on content and less on dumb pics. It took me all but 5 seconds to read your BS and reply. 

• Haha 1