Colquitt County

noonereal

6 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Speaking of my mouth again... I believe this took place 2 weeks before the BC vs Grayson game... Youll notice "my mouth" never hyped Grayson as more than a talented, poorly coached team...

======

ECHS05     2,759

ECHS05
  On 8/16/2018 at 8:36 PM, ATLien12x said:

Yep I’ve heard for a bit they want all want Hunnicutt gone. He’s fired if they don’t win State. Just not a good fit. Bad hire for a national program. Their talent deserved more . 

Exactly what Ive said since the beginning.

Probably the worst hire they couldve made in that position. They were stacked and they hired a guy with NO HC experience.

The players are not buying in.

===========

In fact heres the damn thread...

you don't get it

it does not matter

the coach is part of the team

this is called an excuse to grown ups

• Like 1

On 9/15/2018 at 9:00 AM, Rufus69 said:

"nooner".....some math for ya....

Colquitt has played (5) teams.  Colquitt has beaten all five.  Now...if you take away the Colquitt loss from each of those (5) teams....their records would be....14-2.

That's right....14-2.

Not necessarily...chopped liver.

Your welcome.....

Rufus>>

Oh, Colquitt won again?

So what.

Anybody can get lucky 5 weeks in a row. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Like Rufus always says... A little luck can go a long way. 

Let's just hope that they get lucky again against Grayson.

I've stuck my neck out for Colquitt.

And I was told by the GA experts that North Gwinett would give CQ a run for its money this year.

But I watched the second half of the NG-Walton game, and I wasn't impressed by a team that couldn't stop an offense that consisted of QB run to left, QB run to the right, QB run up the middle.

I won't be made a fool of.

I think we understand each other. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

And I was told by the GA experts that North Gwinett would give CQ a run for its money this year.

But I watched the second half of the NG-Walton game, and I wasn't impressed by a team that couldn't stop an offense that consisted of QB run to left, QB run to the right, QB run up the middle.

Well, by the time North Gwinnett and Colquitt were to play, it would be play offs and North could be a much better team than we are seeing right now. 

Colquitt certainly could use a little luck against Grayson. Let's hope for something in the range of 3 turnovers. Maybe one sack/strip/fumble, one special teams turnover and one interception. 

2 or 3 interceptions would be better. 

Mainly, let's get lucky and win the turnover battle. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Oh, Colquitt won again?

So what.

Anybody can get lucky 5 weeks in a row. 

I want to be clear.

We ain't nothing but a bunch of poor, tiny, little undersized and inexperienced Hawgs.

OH WOE IS US !!!!

But.........

We coming for the Grayson All Stars.  

Rush is ready.  "Doc" is ready.  And I've been ready since last Saturday.

Time to let them "Little Hawgs" eat........

Rufus>>

• Like 3

On 9/15/2018 at 5:43 PM, noonereal said:

you don't get it

it does not matter

the coach is part of the team

this is called an excuse to grown ups

I dont think you get it.

Im saying Grayson isnt a good team for months, while you are OMGing over a Preseason ranking picking out which Pumpkin JPEG you are going to post next.

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, by the time North Gwinnett and Colquitt were to play, it would be play offs and North could be a much better team than we are seeing right now. 

Colquitt certainly could use a little luck against Grayson. Let's hope for something in the range of 3 turnovers. Maybe one sack/strip/fumble, one special teams turnover and one interception. 

2 or 3 interceptions would be better. 

Mainly, let's get lucky and win the turnover battle. 

I believe that the turnover battle is the most important stat in football, and this game is no exception. If Colquitt turns the ball over more than the green meanies, I don’t see us winning. Young Jaycee has to take care of the ball. Unfortunately, I’m sure Grayson will be ready to stop Mr Ward on any punt or field goal attempt. That man has been on fire this year thus far

• Like 1

On 9/15/2018 at 2:31 PM, noonereal said:

Sadly, Cal is no longer applicable for GA.

The "Opie Bounce" has negated it's accuracy.

On a serious note, Colquitt plays a bunch of good teams just not nationally strong teams. This keeps their average up without being challenged. (Think DLS) 

Don’t make stupid statements when you are on a roll 

i agree strength at the top more important than averages, but you could not have inserted your head into your anal cavity any further with your example

DLS has ended their season vs a top 10 team in week 17 every year since 2007 — in those 11 years, no one else has done it more than twice (I think NJ has only had 2 top 10 teams in that time)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pops said:

Don’t make stupid statements when you are on a roll 

i agree strength at the top more important than averages, but you could not have inserted your head into your anal cavity any further with your example

DLS has ended their season vs a top 10 team in week 17 every year since 2007 — in those 11 years, no one else has done it more than twice (I think NJ has only had 2 top 10 teams in that time)

I admire DLS and see those posts, I am realistic about DLS and you see those posts and I am honest about DLS as in this post.

13 minutes ago, ron169 said:

I believe that the turnover battle is the most important stat in football, and this game is no exception. If Colquitt turns the ball over more than the green meanies, I don’t see us winning. Young Jaycee has to take care of the ball. Unfortunately, I’m sure Grayson will be ready to stop Mr Ward on any punt or field goal attempt. That man has been on fire this year thus far

It's definitely an important stat. 

I really wouldn't mind if both teams held onto the ball and neither turned it over, but, if there is to be any turnovers, let it be us that are the beneficiaries. 

4 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

The Only thing NG is running from is a shot at winning the state title again... 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, noonereal said:

I admire DLS and see those posts, I am realistic about DLS and you see those posts and I am honest about DLS as in this post.

Did you change in your sabatrical?

you were the guy that said there were 6 DLS’s in NJ

i think you confuse envy for admiration and in any event, your utilization of DLS as a soft SOS school is badly directed and embarrassingly motivated 

2 hours ago, Pops said:

i think you confuse envy for admiration and in any event, your utilization of DLS as a soft SOS school is badly directed and embarrassingly motivated 

I really, really like the Nooner 2.0 version, let's move past the "past".

BTW, you're even more reasonable of late.

Let's continue.

Respectfully,

BGW

6 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I really, really like the Nooner 2.0 version, let's move past the "past".

BTW, you're even more reasonable of late.

Let's continue.

Respectfully,

BGW

Where is the demarcation line for “the past”

i was responding to a stupid comment made today — do I need to catch it within the hour

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Pops said:

OK, I get it, DLS IS GOD.

Do I have down your preferred mantra now?

and yes, in Trinity, Greater Catholic or BNU DLS is another strong team. 

I mean, to a reasoned mind.