An Olive Branch

Extremely Humble

3 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

If the board wants me gone I’ll leave. No biggie. 

Let me save you some time Prep, copy and paste this into the forum guidelines under rule 412B:

“He/She shall be banned permanently if they show the slightest bit of support for Folsom high school. In addition, individuals not able to control forum trolls from above said school shall be banned for eternity.”

This is where you are missing the point and look like the other guy...No one here doesn't want to have a conversation or bash any Folsom supporter, or ban any Folsom posting on this board...

We are all just tired of every thread on the board being hijacked by "Folsom would Boat race This Team" or "Folsom would hang 60 on whoever" or "Chaminade is a top 10 so cal team" when there are a bunch of knowledgeable posters telling the Folsom Fan this is just not true, yet Folsom fan argues ridiculous polls and cal preps garbage until they are blue in the face... Even though all of us who watch football known this is a 5-6 loss team, but you want to crow "Folsom Beat a So Cal Power".... 

This is a knowledgeable board which is why long time HSFB fans follow it... It is "Mostly" a mature fun discussion with good nateured ribbing by knowledgeable fans...🙂...

It's true that some of us do not like Folsom and will root against them no matter what... But we are not the ones trying to PUSH Folsom into National relevancy, while playing no one but the greatest team in their region DLS . Who they are 0-3 against and were most recently shut out for the first time in a bunch of years and their QB was sacked 7 times... But somehow Folsom was "More Physical and The Better Team"...

When They play DLS, people pay attention because DLS is relevant... When Folsom steps up and Plays a Cen10, Mission Viejo (Both Public Schools), or a BG, SJB or MD, Like both PITT and St Mary's have, they will get the national respect they earn on the field and the props for stepping up... Until then, its just best the "Folsom will hang 60 on nobody cares" stuff all stays on the regional board.... 

All that said, I don't think @Extremely Humbleshould be banned... While I not convinced he is Not Block, at least he doesn't tell me what crappy grammar and spelling I have when he is mad about my posts...🤣🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

This is where you are missing the point and look like the other guy...No one here doesn't want to have a conversation or bash any Folsom supporter, or ban any Folsom posting on this board...

We are all just tired of every thread on the board being hijacked by "Folsom would Boat race This Team" or "Folsom would hang 60 on whoever" or "Chaminade is a top 10 so cal team" when there are a bunch of knowledgeable posters telling the Folsom Fan this is just not true, yet Folsom fan argues ridiculous polls and cal preps garbage until they are blue in the face... Even though all of us who watch football known this is a 5-6 loss team, but you want to crow "Folsom Beat a So Cal Power".... 

This is a knowledgeable board which is why long time HSFB fans follow it... It is "Mostly" a mature fun discussion with good nateured ribbing by knowledgeable fans...🙂...

It's true that some of us do not like Folsom and will root against them no matter what... But we are not the ones trying to PUSH Folsom into National relevancy while playing no one but the greatest team in their region DLS who they are 0-3 against and were most recently shut out for the first time in a bunch of years and their QB was sacked 7 times... But somehow Folsom was "More Physical and The Better Team"...

When They play DLS, people pay attention because DLS is relevant... When Folsom steps up and Plays a Cen10, Mission Viejo (Both Public Schools), or a BG, SJB or MD, Like both PITT and St Mary's have, they will get the national respect they earn on the field and the props for stepping up... Until then, its just best the "Folsom will hang 60 on nobody cares" stuff all stays on the regional board.... 

All that said, I don't think @Extremely Humbleshould be banned... While I not convinced he is Not Block, at least he doesn't tell me what crappy grammar and spelling I have when he is mad about my posts...🤣🤣

Hey if it’s Block might as well let him stay .. this is his Humble and chill side of him  so no complaints on my side

• Like 2

Block was just like the GA contingent, if they were stacking hgh and steroids! All he wanted was to promote Folsom on the national board. I too got banned by DJ arguing centennials worth on the national stage back in the day, so I understand. 

However, Folsom sucks until they call Mr William Gunn and play the Huskies. Anything short of that...keep him and all his aliases, including this humble guy, blocked! No pun intended.,,well maybe

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Georgia has had a poster or two go off the deep end. No argument there. 

I agree with the take that Folsom will garner the attention that they deserve as they play games that put them in the spotlight naturally. 

I was going to watch the Folsom/DLS game regardless of some jack ass posting about it a million times. I think quite a few of the guys on here were. The difference became whether I had any skin in the game so to speak. I usually watch games from other states like that one with an unbiased p.o.v. more or less, but, I've never wanted to see DLS beat a team more than I wanted to see them beat Folsom this year. Primarily because I thought it would put old dude down a notch. As it turned out, nothing will probably put that guy down a notch. Him and Rab are like brothers from different mothers. 

I've always liked Extremely Humble. You could go back to your original name now btw. Now that we shit canned the dick wad that basically stole it from you so-to-speak. I actually like Folsom football too. Sammy, while making funnies about them so much, actually put them in a spot where I cared to see what the hub bub was about. I got the joke, and appreciated it. It worked to get my attention way over here in Georgia. I never really cared who they played personally. I find it interesting that others put so much emphasis on that stuff for other teams that aren't their own actually. Always seemed kinda silly to me. 

No worries from me as far as whether I view Folsom football or their fans in a different light due to the one jerk. I have to deal with that enough as a Packer fan that gets to feel the wrath caused by Rab against Colquitt from all over the country. I don't mind though. It gives me something to aspire to do. Damage control as it were. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Go back and read his post. He literally said I should be banned lol. 

I agree with a lot of what you said. However Folsom stepped their schedule up big time this year. Playing one of the best teams in the country (historically) and one of the best in the  state (every year) on the road, is a big step in the right direction. I too would like to see them play some of the SoCal powers. Wish it could have been this season because they have a great team. 

Lastly, thank you for blessing me with your vote to not ban me, forum member since August 31. 

We would all benefit by having knowledgeable posters from every area of the Country, including Folsom.  Extremely Humble, may not be the best speller, jk, but he does bring good knowledge to the table and is able to push back tactfully against the guys who try and bully the devil.

HIs mea culpa was not necessary to me, but may have been appreciated by some of the other members.

I think a lot of guys would like to cheer for Folsom to finish the year unbeaten and play a really good opponent in the SBG. especially now that num nuts is gone.  I only bust their chops because of the scheduling, which improved this year and hopefully will take another step forward in 2019.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Go back and read his post. He literally said I should be banned lol. 

I agree with a lot of what you said. However Folsom stepped their schedule up big time this year. Playing one of the best teams in the country (historically) and one of the best in the  state (every year) on the road, is a big step in the right direction. I too would like to see them play some of the SoCal powers. Wish it could have been this season because they have a great team. 

Lastly, thank you for blessing me with your vote to not ban me, forum member since August 31. 

Ban Him.... This is defiantly Block....🤣🤣🤣

27 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

We would all benefit by having knowledgeable posters from every area of the Country, including Folsom.  Extremely Humble, may not be the best speller, jk, but he does bring good knowledge to the table and is able to push back tactfully against the guys who try and bully the devil.

HIs mea culpa was not necessary to me, but may have been appreciated by some of the other members.

I think a lot of guys would like to cheer for Folsom to finish the year unbeaten and play a really good opponent in the SBG. especially now that num nuts is gone.  I only bust their chops because of the scheduling, which improved this year and hopefully will take another step forward in 2019.

I hate to tell you, chief, but you won’t win any spelling bees, either. 😎

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Ban Him.... This is defiantly Block....🤣🤣🤣

It’s just banter man. I like to mix it up a bit but it’s all in good fun.

You won’t see me hijacking threads, spewing Folsom by 17, or saying off the wall shit just to get under people’s skin. I know you’re new here but I’ve been hating on that guy since the moment he showed up and STOLE my god damned name!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

It’s just banter man. I like to mix it up a bit but it’s all in good fun.

You won’t see me hijacking threads, spewing Folsom by 17, or saying off the wall shit just to get under people’s skin. I know you’re new here but I’ve been hating on that guy since the moment he showed up and STOLE my god damned name!

I am with you Brother!... Dude stole my Avatar!...🤣🤣🤣... 

6 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Yes but let’s say there was a skittle that was poisonous ☠️ and it got dropped in a whole bag of skittles ...you wouldn’t risk anything you would just throw the whole bag out

im sorry but ya Gotta Go

Haha.  Come on homie.  He is a good dude.  I for a while thought he was like the Folsom posters on the NorCal Preps board and block, and at times, yes his bias gets a little cray, but nah he is good peops.  

6 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

I’d like to issue an apology on behalf of the Folsom football program. As you’re all aware, over the last 10 months a troll came to this board with the sole intention of creating drama. He’s done this on other boards and gets under many people’s skin, rightfully so. 

His actions have caused hostility for Folsom football. As one of the few Folsom fans on this site, I’d like to issue an apology on his behalf. There’s always one bad apple with every group and this one was rotten. My theory is he has a screw loose and too much free time on his hands.

I’m sure he’ll be back soon under a new name but give it some time and it’ll become blatantly obvious who it is. He just can’t help himself. In the meantime, I will still fight the good fight for the board’s most hated team.

-The original FP

Apology accepted but I also don’t feel you shouldn’t apologize for that idiot. I like Folsom, the town, the area and the football team. It’s a shame that Blockhead has turned Folsom into a dirty word.

6 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Yes but let’s say there was a skittle that was poisonous ☠️ and it got dropped in a whole bag of skittles ...you wouldn’t risk anything you would just throw the whole bag out

im sorry but ya Gotta Go

Um no, if you feel that way, you can leave! After all, you could be Block. Hmmmmm?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

@Belly Bob  ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️  One of these two is definitely Block 

@AztecPadre

@Blueliner what say you?

Just one of the two? 

Why not both?

Hmmm.....

I'm starting to wonder just how deep this thing really goes.

Why I am living in Indiana and following the ups and downs of a HSFB team from the Bay Area like a teenage groupie? 

Why am I conversing with strangers on the Internet in the middle of the night while my wife is curled up next to me?

Things just aren't adding up anymore. 

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Georgia has had a poster or two go off the deep end. No argument there. 

I agree with the take that Folsom will garner the attention that they deserve as they play games that put them in the spotlight naturally. 

I was going to watch the Folsom/DLS game regardless of some jack ass posting about it a million times. I think quite a few of the guys on here were. The difference became whether I had any skin in the game so to speak. I usually watch games from other states like that one with an unbiased p.o.v. more or less, but, I've never wanted to see DLS beat a team more than I wanted to see them beat Folsom this year. Primarily because I thought it would put old dude down a notch. As it turned out, nothing will probably put that guy down a notch. Him and Rab are like brothers from different mothers. 

I've always liked Extremely Humble. You could go back to your original name now btw. Now that we shit canned the dick wad that basically stole it from you so-to-speak. I actually like Folsom football too. Sammy, while making funnies about them so much, actually put them in a spot where I cared to see what the hub bub was about. I got the joke, and appreciated it. It worked to get my attention way over here in Georgia. I never really cared who they played personally. I find it interesting that others put so much emphasis on that stuff for other teams that aren't their own actually. Always seemed kinda silly to me. 

No worries from me as far as whether I view Folsom football or their fans in a different light due to the one jerk. I have to deal with that enough as a Packer fan that gets to feel the wrath caused by Rab against Colquitt from all over the country. I don't mind though. It gives me something to aspire to do. Damage control as it were. 

It has occurred to me that I owe you both a thank you and an apology.

Thanks for banning Block's accounts. I think it's good every once in a while to affirm our way of doing things.

And I should also say sorry for thinking that I knew better than you about EH. You're on top of things around here as a moderator and see more than I do and you obviously knew more than I did about this event in particular.

I'm now embarrassed that I was demanding that you ban EH, when you and a lot of other posters knew the whole time that EH was someone else. 

• Like 1

Its idiotic to take a position against a HS program because of one screwed up poster.

Every seasoned member of this board has Block pegged so there is no need to satisfy the need for celebrity by responding to BLOCK head posts. I was not particularly bothered by his silly Folsumizing ( if that's a word ) but the insistence of cluttering up many otherwise interesting threads along with repeatedly bashing GA and other states did. We have seen this before over the years from other posters and we will see it in the future but sure as heck will not make me and hopefully most of the other board members, disrespect or alter my view of what a group of HS kids are trying to accomplish.

3 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

It has occurred to me that I owe you both a thank you and an apology.

Thanks for banning Block's accounts. I think it's good every once in a while to affirm our way of doing things.

And I should also say sorry for thinking that I knew better than you about EH. You're on top of things around here as a moderator and see more than I do and you obviously knew more than I did about this event in particular.

I'm now embarrassed that I was demanding that you ban EH, when you and a lot of other posters knew the whole time that EH was someone else. 

Dear member,

Thank you for trusting "the process".   

-The Comish

• Haha 2