What up Texas?

DevilDog

1 hour ago, GlenC7 said:

Hope someone will post CS, Paetow scores here when it gets underway. The Facebook stream not working for me. Facebook, Meta, whatever. I don't do that social media. I did get the last game from the link, but the link seems dead now.

Search for a guy named Risen Charles he has had them live all day. App quality. He should pop right up

2 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Search for a guy named Risen Charles he has had them live all day. App quality. He should pop right up

Yeah I watched the China Springs, Gilmer game from the link in State Title games. But after that I just got a link to his facebook page, but it said I need to log in to Facebook. I don't have or need a facebook acct,, it's cool but thanks.

18 minutes ago, GlenC7 said:

Yeah I watched the China Springs, Gilmer game from the link in State Title games. But after that I just got a link to his facebook page, but it said I need to log in to Facebook. I don't have or need a facebook acct,, it's cool but thanks.

Try restarting computer/phone or deleting or clearing browsing history.  Might help.  

Paetow is the new kid on the block. Paetow, Katy High, and Morton Ranch are fairly close to each other. They have Paetow because of all the newer subdivisions on the North side of I-10. Mayde Creek is also on the north of I-10 but farther east. Paetow has a lot of ex Katy High asst coaches. At 4 yrs old they are pretty competitive. Tompkins on the south side of I-10 has done well and it seems Cinco Is getting a bit better again along with 7 lakes. With Paetow going 6a next year, Katy ISD is a pretty competitive district.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, GlenC7 said:

Thanks, will do.

UIL Attendance by class

5A DI no DFW or bEast Texas. Lowest 5A Attendance in decades
College Station (15-1) vs. Katy Paetow (15-1)  Attendance: 12,112

4A DI

Stephenville (16-0) vs. Austin Johnson (15-1) Attendance: 15,366

4A DII bEast Texas travels well

Gilmer (14-2) vs. China Spring (16-0) Attendance: 23,102

3A DI

Brock (15-1) vs. Lorena (14-2)  •  Attendance: 13,337