What up Texas?

DevilDog

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

@HooverOutlaw  

Melissa got a transfer at QB from Hoover, Noah Schuback, is he any good? 

He is solid I think Ole Miss may have offered him or very interested. Little undersized.  He played under terrible coaching this last year bad oline.  I would think he would start next year as a junior.  He is better than what last year showed. I heard he was leaving but not to Texas.  Under Propst or Niblett probably good enough to make it to state or win it. I think he saw Jamies Winston brother who is a 4star is going to be the starter. We were terrible last year but it was not his fault.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

He is solid I think Ole Miss may have offered him or very interested. Little undersized.  He played under terrible coaching this last year bad oline.  I would think he would start next year as a junior.  He is better than what last year showed. I heard he was leaving but not to Texas.  Under Propst or Niblett probably good enough to make it to state or win it. I think he saw Jamies Winston brother who is a 4star is going to be the starter. We were terrible last year but it was not his fault.

Ok, sounds like he’ll fit in fine here then. Melissa might be building something out there. 

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Jelani's brother Monte was very fast when he played for Riverside Academy in NOLA before transferring to Klein Forest in Houston.

He was a 4* RB.

Speed runs in the family. Now you know a little bit about your Jelani Watkins. He's more than just a track stat/number you can brag/homer on.

His brother Monte Watkins

lol but but Texas Tested!!! 

6 hours ago, Mr. Football said:

IMG_3990.png

Will Henderson from Gilmer might be the fastest kid in Texas.  He ran a 10.34 in Beast Texas on Saturday.  Returning 4A 100m champ.  Gilmer also ran a 1:28:15 4x200.  20th fastest time in Texas.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Ok, sounds like he’ll fit in fine here then. Melissa might be building something out there. 

If he's the starter I will get to watch him.   I will be making that 8 mile trip up the 75 to watch Melissa vs Ark 2X 5A champ Parkview. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mr. Football said:

Thought this was impressive for 3A Brock 

Brock HS track Athletes ranked nationally 

Shot put #21 - 56’11.25
110H. #14 - 14.11 nwi 
High Jump #10 6’8
Pole vault #8 16’0 

You do realize track and field hasn't even started in a lot of states, right?

59 minutes ago, Mr. Football said:

Ruston was at the A&M Bluebonnet - but it’s hard to prove because they can’t be found in the standings.  

Remember years ago when Desoto's Girls 44.4 was a top 50 La Boys 4x100.  Hell in 2023 they didn't even have 10 schools that ran under 42 Flat.  Pretty damn hilarious.  Timpson's 4x100 would have been top 15 - 20 in La. Last year.  

5 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Remember years ago when Desoto's Girls 44.4 was a top 50 La Boys 4x100.  Hell in 2023 they didn't even have 10 schools that ran under 42 Flat.  Pretty damn hilarious.  Timpson's 4x100 would have been top 15 - 20 in La. Last year.  

Nobody really cares about Timpson track and the rigged Texas track times.

If all these Texas zoomers were legit Texas would have 100 drafted every year..They don't and have been stuck on 25 to 35 per year for decades. 😭

According to the NFL draft Louisiana is one of the fastest states in the World and will be again this year.

Cya, bubba bro.

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

Nobody really cares about Timpson track and the rigged Texas track times.

If all these Texas zoomers were legit Texas would have 100 drafted every year..They don't and have been stuck on 25 to 35 per year for decades. 😭

According to the NFL draft Louisiana is one of the fastest states in the World and will be again this year.

Cya, bubba bro.

Darn it, @DevilDog
He figured it out 😭

Our big stadiums create the artificial winds that boost track times and help our football teams offense. 

*sighs* I guess it couldn’t stay a secret forever 😒

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Mr. Football said:

Ruston was at the A&M Bluebonnet - but it’s hard to prove because they can’t be found in the standings.  

Ruston, La has produced almost 20 NFL players including a NFL Hall of Famer and a MVP winning NFL QB. 

While Duncanville, TX has produced 6 or 7 NFL players I don't think anyone's ever really heard of.

Just sad really.

But hey, keep pimping and being obsessed with a "high school 4x100"...... like it means something in the real world and people are impressed..

This is what the real world wants to see especially the NFL scouts at the combine.

A 6-3 209 lb WR from Walker, La (Baton Rouge suburb) running a 4.34 40 at the NFL combine. 

Someone say, "1st Rounder"

I guess while Thomas is being drafted you goofy obsessed texans can talk about Timpson or Brock track 

Such a sad lot of characters from texas on this forum!

29 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Texas guy runs fast - not cool 

Louisiana guy runs fast - super cool!!!

- inbred logic 

What’s crazy is this clown comes into a Texas thread to spout his LA BS and bash if we talk Texas.    Hes a 🤡

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Texas guy runs fast - not cool 

Louisiana guy runs fast - super cool!!!

- inbred logic 

Comparing anything in La. To Texas is like comparing Havana to Miami.  It has a few cool things but it sucks overall.  How legit is T&F in Texas.  Any fool with track knowledge knows.  La. Will have several teams in the Texas relays and all will get smoked and not make the finals.  Kalon Barnes a HS legend ran a 4.23 in 2022 of the 12 guys to ever run a sub 4.3 all time NFL Combine 3 are Texans. That's a 4th of them  😁All are HS Track dudes Marquise Goodwin  & Standford Routt 4.27.  LSU were all over a Timpson Kid and DeSoto kids with that Knucklehead posting their track times.  I Remember Evangel' ass whipping triggering him.  Texas envy.  Stadiums, High Schools, Rich Suburbs.  No one cares except his triggered and fragile ass.  You and @I AM IRONMAN stay knee deep in his swampy ass and he never responds. That's freaking hilarious and the only dumbass that keeps responding to his damn self.  Thats weird and stupid at the same time. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

What’s crazy is this clown comes into a Texas thread to spout his LA BS and bash if we talk Texas.    Hes a 🤡

It's the only way to get something read about La.  No one here gives a fuck about La.  Just read any La. Thread with that Goober talking to himself. Pretty much void of Texans.  That dumbass has 1K more posts than anyone else on this site and I bet 700 of that 1K is responding to his own dumbass.  Calling him a 🤡 is an insult to every 🤡 that has ever existed.  Now a Moron is spot on. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Comparing anything in La. To Texas is like comparing Havana to Miami.  It has a few cool things but it sucks overall.  How legit is T&F in Texas.  Any fool with track knowledge knows.  La. Will have several teams in the Texas relays and all will get smoked and not makr the finals.  Kalon Barnes a HS legend ran a 4.23 in 2022 of the 12 guys to ever run a sub 4.3 all time NFL Combine 3 are Texans. That's a 4th of them  😁All are HS Track dudes Marquise Goodwin  & Standford Routt 4.27.  LSU were all over a Timpson Kid and DeSoto kids with that Knucklehead posting their track times.  I Remember Evangel' ass whipping triggering him.  Texas envy.  Stadiums, High Schools, Rich Suburbs.  No one cares except his triggered and fragile ass.  You and @I AM IRONMAN stay knee deep in his swampy ass and he never responds. That's freaking hilarious and the only dumbass that keeps responding to his damn self.  Thats weird and stupid at the same time. 

When all things fail you bubba bro (and they have badly) you could always post a photo of a $500 million High School being built in Texas.... and how they'll be a beast in 3 to 5 years.

Maybe the $500 million High School will have a steakhouse in it. 😭😧😭

Blow on something else besides a 4x100 and the cost of something.

28 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

What's even crazier, fly..... you must never tire of slobbering on,> bubble bro.

He post, you post, he post, you post, he post, you post>33,000 times.

Who do you slobber on on the Texas 6A forum? I know you run with a different handle there jball or jBell or something.

Why are you so different here and run with a different handle/name?

You too idiots are definitely not talking Timpson or Brock track on the Texas 6A forum .

Freaks on the downlow is all I can think of. Sad!