What up Texas?

DevilDog

53 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

It's the only way to get something read about La.  No one here gives a fuck about La.  Just read any La. Thread with that Goober talking to himself. Pretty much void of Texans.  That dumbass has 1K more posts than anyone else on this site and I bet 700 of that 1K is responding to his own dumbass.  Calling him a 🤡 is an insult to every 🤡 that has ever existed.  Now a Moron is spot on. 

Yep, hes taken enough of my time. I don’t give a damn about him nor his posts. He’s too insignificant for all this. 

back to the points of this thread for me … 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

Comparing anything in La. To Texas is like comparing Havana to Miami.  It has a few cool things but it sucks overall.  How legit is T&F in Texas.  Any fool with track knowledge knows.  La. Will have several teams in the Texas relays and all will get smoked and not make the finals.  Kalon Barnes a HS legend ran a 4.23 in 2022 of the 12 guys to ever run a sub 4.3 all time NFL Combine 3 are Texans. That's a 4th of them  😁All are HS Track dudes Marquise Goodwin  & Standford Routt 4.27.  LSU were all over a Timpson Kid and DeSoto kids with that Knucklehead posting their track times.  I Remember Evangel' ass whipping triggering him.  Texas envy.  Stadiums, High Schools, Rich Suburbs.  No one cares except his triggered and fragile ass.  You and @I AM IRONMAN stay knee deep in his swampy ass and he never responds. That's freaking hilarious and the only dumbass that keeps responding to his damn self.  Thats weird and stupid at the same time. 

My proud duty good sir!🫡

52 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yep, hes taken enough of my time. I don’t give a damn about him nor his posts. He’s too insignificant for all this. 

back to the points of this thread for me … 

What points are those, fly?

Are they the same points you make on the Texas 6A forum?

Why the 2 totally different personalities and names, fly? Freak!

On 3/4/2024 at 9:33 PM, DevilDog said:

Will Henderson from Gilmer might be the fastest kid in Texas.  He ran a 10.34 in Beast Texas on Saturday.  Returning 4A 100m champ.  Gilmer also ran a 1:28:15 4x200.  20th fastest time in Texas.  

10.34 won’t last in TX unless every other race is wind aided.  Not an impossibility for TX 😂, but I seriously doubt that will be the top time this season. 

12 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

10.34 won’t last in TX unless every other race is wind aided.  Not an impossibility for TX 😂, but I seriously doubt that will be the top time this season. 

It might in 4A.  But I doubt that will be his top time this season either.

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

It’s Texas Red… it won’t matter much when Maine and Vermont start up.  

Louisiana and a lot of states are traditionally late/slow starters when it comes to track...... Louisiana and a lot of states don't have 500 meets per year like Texas.

BUT, there's not a whole lot of difference between Louisiana and Texas if you look at the 100 meters from last year's state championships in the respective states. 

2023 100 Meters: 5A La vs 6A tx

For all the huffing and puffing these obsessed track idiots do in this thread there should be a Mammoth sized Gap.

The only Gap is in their head.

They look almost identical to me. 👇

Screenshot_20240306-113035-549.png

Screenshot_20240306-113340-513.png

49 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Its already not lasted. Jelani Watkins ran a 10.22 last week. 

Jaybrion Jones out of Odessa clocked a 10.21 last week also but I don’t know if it was wind legal 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Louisiana and a lot of states are traditionally late/slow starters when it comes to track...... Louisiana and a lot of states don't have 500 meets per year like Texas.

BUT, there's not a whole lot of difference between Louisiana and Texas if you look at the 100 meters from last year's state championships in the respective states. 

For all the huffing and puffing these obsessed track idiots do in this thread there should be a Mammoth sized Gap.

When you think about it that is really sad when you break it down per capita.

There's no way of getting around that.

The slow motion John Curtis 4x100 team would have finished 5th in the Texas 6A 4x100 state championship. They finished 3rd here.

What is all the freaking huffing and puffing about???

8 hours ago, RedZone said:

They look almost identical to me. 👇

LA is running track now, so you didn’t really have an issue with states not yet participating.  

You’ve made numerous LA baseball posts and many states haven’t begun yet.  I don’t think you cared.  

LA is a fast state, but they aren’t Texas.  

Have a look at the relay times from the 4x400 down to the 4x100 for LA at season’s end and count the LA participants vs TX top 25.

Let’s have a look at the top 25 or so 100 times at end of season and then count the LA participants vs TX. 
The 200 and 400 as well.  

@RedZone

https://www.nfhs.org/RecordBook/Record-book-result.aspx?CategoryId=1366

All-time per NFHS 

100 meter times top 16 

Top 7 times from TX, 11 from TX 

200 meter times top 12

7 from TX  1 from LA 

400 meter times top 13

6 from TX 

110m hurdles top 16

10 from TX 

4x100 top 14 

All TX

4x200 top 25 

All TX 

4x400 top 10 

5 from TX 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

@RedZone

https://www.nfhs.org/RecordBook/Record-book-result.aspx?CategoryId=1366

All-time per NFHS 

100 meter times top 16 

Top 7 times from TX, 11 from TX 

200 meter times top 12

7 from TX  1 from LA 

400 meter times top 13

6 from TX 

110m hurdles top 16

10 from TX 

4x100 top 14 

All TX

4x200 top 25 

All TX 

4x400 top 10 

5 from TX 

Don’t hurt him too much with facts Golf, the kid will crumble.,lol 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

LA is running track now, so you didn’t really have an issue with states not yet participating.  

You’ve made numerous LA baseball posts and many states haven’t begun yet.  I don’t think you cared.  

LA is a fast state, but they aren’t Texas.  

Have a look at the relay times from the 4x400 down to the 4x100 for LA at season’s end and count the LA participants vs TX top 25.

Let’s have a look at the top 25 or so 100 times at end of season and then count the LA participants vs TX. 
The 200 and 400 as well.  

I don't think anyone has to tell me Louisiana is a fast state, that's a given. 

Louisiana has a population of 4.6 million people, that's a given.

The rest is just a bunch of big state gibberish.

What I said stands and you can spin it however you want to spin it.

And for the record my baseball thread is much more advanced than anything you will ever see in this thread.

2023 4x100 State Track Championship.

Tiny 5A La vs Huge 6A tx

What's the population of texas again?

Just not that much of a gap in the Top 5.

Holy Cross (NOLA) would have finished 5th in the greatest 4x100 field in the history of the track world

You have 4 extremely fast times in 6A tx probably 4 of the fastest times in the entire nation. Smoke a cigar for that, I guess.

The rest of 6A texas looks rather normal to me.

Screenshot_20240306-201859-964.png

Screenshot_20240306-201942-031.png

5 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Don’t hurt him too much with facts Golf, the kid will crumble.,lol 

Here is the facts and proof he's a know nothing dumbass.  Holy Cross bought their La speed to Texas yes the fastest 4x100 in Lousyana came.  You and I know how the regional champs are chosen.  You don't get the 9 fastest 6A teams at State.  Back to his Holy Cross nonsense.  TN, AZ and IMG (FL) sent their best.  Memphis Central, Desert Vista.  All 3 made the 9 team final.  Notice Holy Cross is not mentioned.  🤑  They finished 16th in the Prelims.  What's even funnier the fastest kid in the La 100M got his ass smoked as well. The Warren Easton kid ran in the small class 100m and Gilmer's will Henderson smoked his ass.  5A with FBM is as deep as 6A 4x100 at State.  Matter of fact that 41.17 isn't impressive at State.  They would have been the 12th fastest team at State barely ahead of  3A Atlanta 41.23,  behind 4A Gilmer 41.15. bEast Texas is faster than La.  Ask Will Henderson who ran a 10.28 at State and as mentioned earlier beat the  fastest kid in La.  He ran a 10.41 in the Prelims the fastest 100m in La.all year. We had a 2A kid run a 10.25.  T&F is measured in secs.  The fact he thinks a 41.17 is close to teams running in the 40s is stupid.  They would be 10m behind those teams. 🤘

Tx Relays 100m dash HS DIV I. Their fastest finished 3rd against the small School kids.  

1 Will Henderson Gilmer 10.45a
2 Xavier Butler Freeport Brazosport 10.57a
3 Germain Smith-Mata Easton, Warren 10.60a.  This was the fastest kid in La. 

TX 5A State 4X100 times. 8 teams faster then Holy Cross best time of the year. 41.17 is only guaranteed as a champ here in 2A. Fact
1 Red Oak 40.29 
2 Frisco Lone Star 40.53 
3 Fort Bend Marshall 40.71 
4 Mansfield Timberview 40.76 
5 Killeen Ellison 40.78 
6 Georgetown High 40.80 

Check this Link out.  Their best got destroyed in Texas.  Hell Airline another elite La 4x100 was 63rd. 

https://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/meet/478929/results/m/2/4x100m

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

Here is the facts and proof he's a know nothing dumbass.  Holy Cross bought their La speed to Texas yes the fastest 4x100 in Lousyana came.  You and I know how the regional champs are chosen.  You don't get the 9 fastest 6A teams at State.  Back to his Holy Cross nonsense.  TN, AZ and IMG (FL) sent their best.  Memphis Central, Desert Vista.  All 3 made the 9 team final.  Notice Holy Cross is not mentioned.  🤑  They finished 16th in the Prelims.  What's even funnier the fastest kid in the La 100M got his ass smoked as well. The Warren Easton kid ran in the small class 100m and Gilmer's will Henderson smoked his ass.  5A with FBM is as deep as 6A 4x100 at State.  Matter of fact that 41.17 isn't impressive at State.  They would have been the 12th fastest team at State barely ahead of  3A Atlanta 41.23,  behind 4A Gilmer 41.15. bEast Texas is faster than La.  Ask Will Henderson who ran a 10.28 at State and as mentioned earlier beat the  fastest kid in La.  He ran a 10.41 in the Prelims the fastest 100m in La.all year. We had a 2A kid run a 10.25.  T&F is measured in secs.  The fact he thinks a 41.17 is close to teams running in the 40s is stupid.  They would be 10m behind those teams. 🤘

Tx Relays 100m dash HS DIV I. Their fastest finished 3rd against the small School kids.  

TX 5A State 4X100 times. 8 teams faster then Holy Cross best time of the year. 41.17 is only guaranteed as a champ here in 2A. Fact
1 Red Oak 40.29 
2 Frisco Lone Star 40.53 
5 Killeen Ellison 40.78 
6 Georgetown High 40.80 

Check this Link out.  Their best got destroyed in Texas.  Hell Airline another elite La 4x100 was 63rd. 

More indisputable facts! 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DevilDog said:

1 Red Oak 40.29 
2 Frisco Lone Star 40.53 
5 Killeen Ellison 40.78 
6 Georgetown High 40.80 

Entirely too many outright lies and entirely too much bubba bro gibberish to even respond to.....also, very difficult to even try to read and understand that nonsense. It's like you are trying to prove Jesus is black yet again. 

What's wrong with you, mentally, bubba bro?

Anyways, much more importantly> the notion that a fast 4x100 makes High School football teams athletic and great is absolutely ridiculous and absurd. And, throwing around 4X100 times like it's a football accomplishment is just some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen in my life.

Other than that I really don't care much either way.

5 hours ago, Horsefly said:

More indisputable facts! 

Of course.  When you put cleats to pavement all that B.S. gets tested.  Atlanta Tx was the 2nd fastest 4x100 in La. Last year and a heartbeat away.  You will never see them do that in TX.  TX owns sub 41s in the 4x100.  Will Henderson and that 2A kid would have destroyed their 100m field.  Again they can't produce 10 teams under 42.00. 😁 A T&F ignoramus  There is no comparison.  The last of his nonsense.  He is the epitome of persona non grata

21 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Of course.  When you put cleats to pavement all that B.S. gets tested.  Atlanta Tx was the 2nd fastest 4x100 in La. Last year and a heartbeat away.  You will never see them do that in TX.  TX owns sub 41s in the 4x100.  Will Henderson and that 2A kid would have destroyed their 100m field.  Again they can't produce 10 teams under 42.00. 😁 A T&F ignoramus  There is no comparison.  The last of his nonsense.  He is the epitome of persona non grata

Yep! This is his only way to post his LA  stuff.  No one reads it much in its own thread so he junks it up over here, piggybacking off of TX posts. Pathetic. Hes definitely unwelcome 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yep! This is his only way to post his LA  stuff.  No one reads it much in its own thread so he junks it up over here, piggybacking off of TX posts. Pathetic. Hes definitely unwelcome 

Do you have hurt feelings yet again horsefly, jBall or jbell?...again, why the different personalities and different names????

If you don't want this garbage to be talked about nationally you and bubba bro get a Motel 6 room and make all your track fantasies come true.