What up Texas?

DevilDog

6 hours ago, RedZone said:

There's something very fishy and strange going on with this guy's 100 meter times. But then that's texas track> horsefly, jBall or jbell.

He ran a 10.61 at the Nike Nationals at the end of 2023 placing 6th or 7th. Opens the year with a 10.84 100 meters.

Those are not the track characteristics of a 10.22 guy.

Even when he had a major hurricane pushing him he could only do a 10.32.

He is definitely not a legit 10.22 sprinter. 

Accept the evidence!

Screenshot_20240308-052723-462.png

Not fishy, like you lying on the forum about participating in varsity football and baseball in HS.  

You’re simply clueless about track and further show it with each post.  

His 10.22 was run with a max +2.0 m/s wind legal allowance.   In that race, he was well ahead of his competitors.  

You’ve shown a race that he wins and all the times are high.  
Does it register in your “one state homer” noggin that obviously the conditions were not ideal? 
Or maybe they all decided to run slower on purpose… each and every one of them.   🤡 

Those two times listed in red parenthesis are into a very strong headwind.  

10.32 with a -4.4 m/s wind gauge is a fantastic rip.  

11 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Not fishy, like you lying on the forum about participating in varsity football and baseball in HS.  

You’re simply clueless about track and further show it with each post.  

His 10.22 was run with a max +2.0 m/s wind legal allowance.   In that race, he was well ahead of his competitors.  

You’ve shown a race that he wins and all the times are high.  
Does it register in your “one state homer” noggin that obviously the conditions were not ideal? 
Or maybe they all decided to run slower on purpose… each and every one of them.   🤡 

Those two times listed in red parenthesis are into a very strong headwind.  

10.32 with a -4.4 m/s wind gauge is a fantastic rip.  

Whatever, I'm done with your track clowns and your excuses.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I saw where Lancaster pulled it out.  Heard criticism they stalled the ball the last 2mins of the 1st half drawing a lot of boos.

They held on for the last 1:30. At one point in this game, both teams had combined for 15/50 from the field and 2/25 from the 3 point line. Lancaster had a 5 minute stretch where they didn't score any points.

They did pull it out though 44 - 31. Lucky for them Amarillo was even worse.

• Haha 1

What's so funny is Ja'Marr Chase ran the 100 meters  at Rummel his Junior season. Just a couple of races, I believe.

His best time was a 11.05 100 meters with wind help 😂😭😂

He clocked a 4.38 40 at LSU's Pro Day and no one in the NFL can check him much.

I have about 20 or more of these stories I could tell

Freaking Ernest "2A" Campbell.....all 5-6 147 lbs of him. Lmao

Only on the internet!

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

What's so funny is Ja'Marr Chase ran the 100 meters  at Rummel his Junior season. Just a couple of races, I believe.

There have been numerous  receivers and DB’s in NFL history, who didn’t break 11 in the 100 in HS.   If you followed track, you’d know this.  Shocker, you choose a LSU kid. 

Pro Days are not the same setup as the combine with the 40.  

Also, the 40 yard dash is about 37 meters distance.  The 100 meter dash is a tad longer.   You even mentioned he only ran the 100 a few times.   If he was a track burner with focus, he likely would have.   

I have about 20 or more of these stories I could tell. 

I have a reply for each one of them.  

He’s a track burner with the 11th fastest 100 meter time in U18 all-time. 
Only 5 Americans U18 have run a faster wind legal 100.   

Marquise Brown ended the 2020 season at under 160 lbs…  plenty of hybrid light wr/returners have been in the league. 

Only on the internet!

Indeed!

You  lied about playing varsity sports and continue to further accentuate how ignorant you are about track… on the internet. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Champa said:

They held on for the last 1:30. At one point in this game, both teams had combined for 15/50 from the field and 2/25 from the 3 point line. Lancaster had a 5 minute stretch where they didn't score any points.

They did pull it out though 44 - 31. Lucky for them Amarillo was even worse.

I was kinda rooting for the Sandies.

Plano East is in. Now it's between B United and Stoney Point. Too bad for BU their best player hurt himself against Clear Springs. Hope that doesn't make for a lame showdown.

Other games are set:

Lancaster vs Ellison - As if it needs to be stated, Lancaster has got to play better lol. Ellison will beat them badly if they have a repeat performance from yesterday.

Silsbee vs Faith Family - Can I get an early Christmas present? I won't ask for anything else this year, I promise. Whatever happens, this is FF's last year in 4A. Good riddance.

Hitchcock vs Ponder - A battle of styles this will be. Ponder is going to have to Argyle it if they want a chance. Hitchcock is too good. Wonder if they're close to 4A or not? 3A hasn't been much of a challenge this year.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Champa said:

Plano East is in. Now it's between B United and Stoney Point. Too bad for BU their best player hurt himself against Clear Springs. Hope that doesn't make for a lame showdown.

Other games are set:

Lancaster vs Ellison - As if it needs to be stated, Lancaster has got to play better lol. Ellison will beat them badly if they have a repeat performance from yesterday.

Silsbee vs Faith Family - Can I get an early Christmas present? I won't ask for anything else this year, I promise. Whatever happens, this is FF's last year in 4A. Good riddance.

Hitchcock vs Ponder - A battle of styles this will be. Ponder is going to have to Argyle it if they want a chance. Hitchcock is too good. Wonder if they're close to 4A or not? 3A hasn't been much of a challenge this year.

Will the championship games be on nfhs network or somewhere else? 

1 hour ago, Champa said:

Other games are set:

Ponder is not an Argyle.  You won't have to worry about them sitting on the ball for 2 quarters.

As for ya boys...Ummm...Good Luck.

16 hours ago, RedZone said:

I have about 20 or more of these stories I could tell

Only on the internet!

DJ Chark from Alexandria, Louisiana. Currently a starting WR for the Carolina Panthers. 

Best 100 Meter time in high school?> 11.19.... these are the kinds of times bubba "2A" bro and fly laugh at. "Oh my God Louisiana is so slow"

At the NFL combine. 👇

6-3 201 lbs.....4.34!

Can't wait to see 5-7 147 lb Ernest "2A" Campbell at the NFL combine in a couple years. Fastest kid in Texas!!!!

I told you to be nice, Redzone! 🥶

You guys want some more NFL combine  (4.34-4.4) 40 yard dash stories from terribly slow Louisiana high schoolers? I can go all day!

What's the fastest 40 yard dash time a Duncanville, Texas player has ever recorded at the NFL combine? Just curious. I heard they're really good at the 4x100.

Yay! Hitchcock with the comeback to bring back-2-back titles to the Houston area, 

and a special congratulations to their staff for the UIL naming Hitchcock's Coach Chris Jordan, NFHS State Coach of the Year for Boys Basketball!

So proud of you guys 🥰

• Like 2

10 hours ago, RedZone said:

You guys want some more NFL combine  (4.34-4.4) 40 yard dash stories from terribly slow Louisiana high schoolers? I can go all day!

NFL 40 elite athlete vs elite track sprinters 

There have have been Olympian sprinters from TX in the NFL.  

Louisiana track in hs:  Relays vs TX, FL, CA and GA elites would be so embarrassing for LA.  

Again, I welcome to see an end of season list of top times between LA and TX in relays, 100 meter dash and the 110m hurdles 

IMG_8891.jpeg

IMG_8892.jpeg

On 3/6/2024 at 8:04 AM, RedZone said:

This is what the real world wants to see especially the NFL scouts at the combine.

A 6-3 209 lb WR from Walker, La (Baton Rouge suburb) running a 4.34 40 at the NFL combine. 

Someone say, "1st Rounder"

I guess while Thomas is being drafted you goofy obsessed texans can talk about Timpson or Brock track 

Such a sad lot of characters from texas on this forum!

Brian Thomas Jr ran track 1 year.....his senior season at Walker (Baton Rouge), La> his best 100 Meters time in high school was a 11.23. 😧😂😧

I love it!

And the NFL loves it also.

I think the Jacksonville Jaguars are going to draft Brian Thomas Jr if he's still around with their first round pick. Wait for it!

6 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Yay! Hitchcock with the comeback to bring back-2-back titles to the Houston area, 

and a special congratulations to their staff for the UIL naming Hitchcock's Coach Chris Jordan, NFHS State Coach of the Year for Boys Basketball!

So proud of you guys 🥰

Booooo!

• Haha 1

It's down to SP and Plano East now.

Lancaster won, as did Faith Family. Not even gonna stress about it. They're gone after this year to 5A, although it should be 6A.

Now lets see if PE can end the season perfect or end up like the 2007 Patriots. Damn, can't believe it's already been that long ago. Swear it was yesterday.