JSerra 56 vs OLU 21 (Final)

Ararar

• dntn31 changed the title to JSerra 42 vs OLU 14 (2nd) Stream link inside
  • dntn31 changed the title to JSerra 42 vs OLU 14 (Half) Stream link inside
22 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Some league champ is gonna be super bummed to draw a 3rd place JSerra in round 1...

Truth. When JSerra played Bosco in a close game there were many that were saying that Bosco was exposed. That is not true a total disservice to JSerra who is a VERY good team. Ask Bosco fans and players how good they are. IMO they are #4 behind MD, Bosco and Cen10. Assuming MD beats JSerra next week (which shouldn’t be taken for granted) it will be interesting to see what league champ they play. They already played and beat Amat so it could potentially be Mission or Oaks. What a 1st round game tha would be! And I’d take JSerra to beat both of them.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Truth. When JSerra played Bosco in a close game there were many that were saying that Bosco was exposed. That is not true a total disservice to JSerra who is a VERY good team. Ask Bosco fans and players how good they are. IMO they are #4 behind MD, Bosco and Cen10. Assuming MD beats JSerra next week (which shouldn’t be taken for granted) it will be interesting to see what league champ they play. They already played and beat Amat so it could potentially be Mission or Oaks. What a 1st round game tha would be! And I’d take JSerra to beat both of them.

It was evident when they beat Pinnacle of Arizona.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, old_e said:

I guess those 2nd stringers that transferred in from SJB or MD are pretty good.

Street is an outstanding RB. Look at all the offers he has now. When Dollars transferred to MD he must not have wanted to be the 3rd back along with him and Harper. It’s too bad for MD since Street would have been the featured back next year. I expect MD to get a transfer RB for next season😉

27 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Street is an outstanding RB. Look at all the offers he has now. When Dollars transferred to MD he must not have wanted to be the 3rd back along with him and Harper. It’s too bad for MD since Street would have been the featured back next year. I expect MD to get a transfer RB for next season😉

Great back but he was out before Dollars was in...he wanted to be a featured back but wasn’t going to start over Glen. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Hmm and calpreps had Orange Lutheran top 10 nationally in preseason

Hmm but that poll can give out a national championship? If calpreps is legit enough to give out a national championship then why the hell can't prep gridiron be able to officially name one? 

We can and should

we have many talented HSFB evaluators here that are as good or better than the other channels 😀

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kalven said:

JSerra is going to be a real problem. Would love them do a home and home with some East Coast heavy hitters. Probably be easier to set one against St. Louis HI or Bingham UT. I would mention Texas teams but they seem to prefer the inner state battles. 

Publics don't travel nor care to for the most part.

Cultural thing.

BGW