Carol city will forfeit 2 games

HSFBfan

42 minutes ago, 954gator said:

I wonder who the players were.   They dominated after those first two games as well.    They better be focused vs Miami Central.  

Say Carol City wins out would they still be able to play a bowl game with those forfeits?   I wanted to see Carol City line up OOS this year.

Yep it sounds like they self reported these issues. All is well 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Sure does.  I’ll bet we’ve only seen the tip of the iceberg.

Possibly, although I think the CIFSS is taking steps in the right direction by clarifying the rules/documents around the legal change of residency process which should ideally prevent future occurrences of what happened at Mission Viejo this year.

3 hours ago, Ararar said:

Sounds like they had the same problem as MD with international transfers 

Carol City was in violation of FHSAA Policy 17.3, which involves registration procedures for exchange and international students. Names of the players are redacted from the report.

I don't know man, Carol City isn't the type of school to get international transfers lol.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dntn31 said:

Possibly, although I think the CIFSS is taking steps in the right direction by clarifying the rules/documents around the legal change of residency process which should ideally prevent future occurrences of what happened at Mission Viejo this year.

How do you think the rules account for something like Oaks Christian.  I read that they converted some administrative space into dorms.