NorCal poster says

Ararar

Just now, CaliNorth said:

They definitely  were a year away, but if that qb and stable of receivers are coming back, they should make some noise. Like I said, I don't know what they have, but if returners are significant, than watch for them. Since you forgot, let me be the first to remind you.

Lol. 

I'd probably stick to guessing who will be good in NorCal if I were you. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

Fortunatly for me, they stream a lot of Ga games so I  can see for myself without relying  on experts such as your self.

Fortunately! 

Enjoy the streams. If you paid attention, Marietta was the best thing since sliced bread this season. Until they weren't. 

Ten thousand excuses for Marietta later, here you are, Mr. Streamer calling it now. Marietta is the best thing since sliced bread again. Right after you offer one last excuse as to why they weren't this year. "They were still a year away." 

Hahaha. 

Whatever bro. Good luck with your guessing and all. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Fact: OOS games attract xfers. After JC announced the SJC game last offseason, they had approximately 10 ballers migrate in. 

Coaches at programs like Archer, Marietta, Norcross, Mill Creek, Milton, etc are finally starting to realize this. It's a new and improved era in hsfb. Jump on board or get left behind!!! #daretobedifferent 

That is not what HS football is about.  Or football on any level for that matter.  The fact that you believe “ballers migrating in” is something to be proud of because a few programs (Mater Dei, SJB, STA, and so on) operate this way is embarrassing.  Your post is embarrassing. #beabetterposter.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Fortunately! 

Enjoy the streams. If you paid attention, Marietta was the best thing since sliced bread this season. Until they weren't. 

Ten thousand excuses for Marietta later, here you are, Mr. Streamer calling it now. Marietta is the best thing since sliced bread again. Right after you offer one last excuse as to why they weren't this year. "They were still a year away." 

Hahaha. 

Whatever bro. Good luck with your guessing and all. 

Calling what ? Saying they will make some noise is a far cry from saying they will win it all in Ga. You see the same streams as I do, unless you make the trip over to Marietta every Fri. I saw your Colquit probably 6 times this past season, but I guess we have to just defer to the good ol boy approach, meaning if were not from there,  no one is allowed to have an opinion. Stop with the homer ism. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CaliNorth said:

Calling what ? Saying they will make some noise is a far cry from saying they will win it all in Ga. You see the same streams as I do, unless you make the trip over to Marietta every Fri. I saw your Colquit probably 6 times this past season, but I guess we have to just defer to the good ol boy approach, meaning if were not from there,  no one is allowed to have an opinion. Stop with the homer ism. 

Depends on what you mean by making noise. If you mean some guys pumping them because four or five transfers moved over and still they can't make the show, then, you could be right about them.

They just aren't a consistent team bro. I'm not homering. Just call it like I see it. 

I truly don't hardly have to watch a Marietta stream to know that they will likely be 2nd rnd losers next year. 

You're allowed an opinion, even if in my opinion it's wrong. 

I guess I can't have an opinion about your opinion haha. Carry on NorCal. 

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Depends on what you mean by making noise. If you mean some guys pumping them because four or five transfers moved over and still they can't make the show, then, you could be right about them.

They just aren't a consistent team bro. I'm not homering. Just call it like I see it. 

I truly don't hardly have to watch a Marietta stream to know that they will likely be 2nd rnd losers next year. 

You're allowed an opinion, even if in my opinion it's wrong. 

I guess I can't have an opinion about your opinion haha. Carry on NorCal. 

I guess your right, but since the topic here is talking about oos , Marietta certainly qualifies to be talked about, something we can't say about your Colquitt, or even most Ga teams. For that reason, Marietta gets my due respect. Your objective may be to undermine the only Ga team willing to travel, so that in case they lose, you can  dismiss the results saying they were no good. Lets just say this: You think they are nothing, and I'm say that  " IF " they have a good number of returners and that QB, they will be much improved and could surprise to the upside this season.  Nothing more than that

I know this is a "NorCal poster says" thread, but...

Georgia poster says...

Milton has probably been a more stable and predictable type team, which I would normally prefer to see in a big OOS matchup, but, they're graduating a ton and aren't super likely to stack up with transfers, and, even if they did, that's not really their strength as a team. They're a pretty real and solid team/program that relies on experience together to be good. 

Having said that, it really pains me to say that I might well prefer to see Marietta in one of those games. 

I would not be selling a lot of sizzle on it though. 

Probably better for me to bow out and let it stay a "Nor Cal poster says" thread. I'm pretty sure they have all the goods on everything. 

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I know this is a "Cali poster says" thread, but...

Georgia poster says...

Milton has probably been a more stable and predictable type team, which I would normally prefer to see in a big OOS matchup, but, they're graduating a ton and aren't super likely to stack up with transfers, and, even if they did, that's not really their strength as a team. They're a pretty real and solid team/program that relies on experience together to be good. 

Having said that, it really pains me to say that I might well prefer to see Marietta in one of those games. 

Probably better for me to bow out and let it stay a "Cali poster says" thread. I'm pretty sure they have all the goods on everything. 

But the question I asked you in the first place was Do you know what Marietta has coming back ? This I do defer to your input,  but it sounds like you don't know either, so you were the wrong guy to ask. 

1 minute ago, CaliNorth said:

But the question I asked you in the first place was Do you know what Marietta has coming back ? This I do defer to your input,  but it sounds like you don't know either, so you were the wrong guy to ask. 

I told you that it didn't matter what they have coming back no more than it mattered how stacked they got this year. Hahaha. 

You don't care. You want the sizzle. 

Not sure if even they know what they have coming back dude. Kids move around up there like whatever. You have to have a ton more time to invest watching those kids twitters and shit to know what the hell is going on with the kids up there than I do to keep up. I don't generally care what's going on with that team. 

You know why? Because imo they don't really matter. They have a lot of work to do to become relevant even in the state imo. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

10 ballers and still fell flat on their face! 

There is soooo much more to hsfb than stupid transfers. Realize that and jump on board or continue looking foolish with d.o.a. teams in high profile oos games. 

#daretousesense

xD

^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

But in his defense he does worship another man.

#amanshouldnotworshipanotherman

• Haha 1

When I go to wondering about which teams in Georgia to watch, I usually go to checking on the Brookwood, the Mill Creek, the Grayson, the Roswell, the Lowndes, the Colquitt, the Archer, the Tucker, the Buford, the North Gwinnett. Teams that I can look at recent history and feel confident in. I feel like those teams are almost always a tough out, even without the transfer.

A couple of those have recent turmoil in coaching changes and all, so they've been not as consistent as in the past, but, I'm still gonna try to keep one eye on them. 

I just don't think about Marietta. Sorry for sharing that opinion. Maybe this is their year. Until they show us more, I expect the same type thing from them as we just saw. Regardless of returning talent or transfer. 

Apparently I'm not one to get all gaga about them because they may travel off somewhere though. 

I don't like sizzle sammiches. Give me some meat on my bread dammit. 

• Like 1

Transfers or playing out of your region has been going on for years. Nothing new. It's only more known because  of the broad coverage  of social media  now a day's. 

I remember this kid lived directly across the street from a high school but because it was not known for football,  he decided to take a bus to a more prestigious football school. 

Not saying is right and I'm sure not many condone it but it's more of the norm. Some just do it in larger quantities. 

1 hour ago, old_e said:

Transfers or playing out of your region has been going on for years. Nothing new. It's only more known because  of the broad coverage  of social media  now a day's. 

I remember this kid lived directly across the street from a high school but because it was not known for football,  he decided to take a bus to a more prestigious football school. 

Not saying is right and I'm sure not many condone it but it's more of the norm. Some just do it in larger quantities. 

It's only wrong when your school doesn't get the transfers in. If your school is getting the transfers in, then its ok. Don't you love that logic.

• Like 2

“MNC” 😂😂 that’s funny.  A “Mythical” award that is not won on the field is what the “Future of HS football is all about.”  I don’t think so.  Sounds (and is) ridiculous. Maybe that narrative help sells your little out of state match making venture, and for a few fans of certain teams, but not to anyone else if we are being honest.  

• Like 3

11 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Says a lot about what?

My giving honest opinions about these teams is disparaging I guess. 

Y'all carry on with ridiculous bullshit and I'll continue giving the best opinion I can with little spin. 

California is quickly turning into a higher class nj..

It probably explains why both state's college football are totally sad.

Absolutely no state or school pride...

• Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

California is quickly turning into a higher class nj..

It probably explains why both state's college football are totally sad.

Absolutely no state or school pride...

Lmao coming from the swamp rat who claims TX because there’s not one team in Louisiana that can keep within 30 points on N.J. best team lmao 🤣 

thats why ur triggered and on here ranting at 4 in the morning hahaha what a peasant 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

“MNC” 😂😂 that’s funny.  A “Mythical” award that is not won on the field is what the “Future of HS football is all about.”  I don’t think so.  Sounds (and is) ridiculous. Maybe that narrative help sells your little out of state match making venture, and for a few fans of certain teams, but not to anyone else if we are being honest.  

9 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Just my opinion. Not right or wrong. Nine of the last 10 MNCs have been power privates. It's the future of hsfb. For or against it, it's still reality. 

The reality is YOU try so HARD to make an overrated bnu league relevant. 

Another reality is deep down no one really gives a flip if some nj team plays an Arizona team or whatever state team.

Your reality is just that. "your reality"

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The reality is YOU try so HARD to make an overrated bnu league relevant. 

Another reality is deep down no one really gives a flip if some nj team plays an Arizona team or whatever state team.

Your reality is just that. "your reality"

Hey dick don’t shit on other schools cause ur indigent ass can’t afford to travel OOS

lol u hella butt hurt 😭 some teams have the Luxury of being able to Afford to play OOS

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I know this is a "NorCal poster says" thread, but...

Georgia poster says...

Probably better for me to bow out and let it stay a "Nor Cal poster says" thread. I'm pretty sure they have all the goods on everything. 

I have gotten $18345 in one month by chipping away at the web from home. I am to a great degree happy that I found this movement and now I am prepared to pick up a bigger number of dollars online which is better than anything my general office work . Everybody can arrive this position and obtain more wage online by basically take after this association and headings there to get started...­­­­.­­­­ go to home media tech tab for more detail.

51 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I have gotten $18345 in one month by chipping away at the web from home. I am to a great degree happy that I found this movement and now I am prepared to pick up a bigger number of dollars online which is better than anything my general office work . Everybody can arrive this position and obtain more wage online by basically take after this association and headings there to get started...­­­­.­­­­ go to home media tech tab for more detail.

I knew you said you worked for some internet company or silicon valley something or other. But whoa!

So you get rich by spamming work at home stuff on the interwebs and then selling the addies when people sign up???

source.gif.557b95aa2ddb5d918d97319cc64c4738.gif

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The three OOS teams were approved by the CIF today! STA is out. 

SJB is in the process of assembling one of the best OOS schedules ever. Better than SJC last season. More details to follow....

What? More details to come? oh mon Dieu, qu'est-ce que c'est? Lol.