NorCal poster says

Ararar

5 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

Wonder how good STA is expected to be next year. DLS is expected to be very good. 

This is a good game for DLS. STA will be the 2nd best team on their schedule 😉

LOL — well done plug 

im not near as close as I used to be to what’s going on or who’s coming up at DLS but seems they lose their elite defense and return their promising offense from a good, not great, DLS team 

If prognosis is better than that, I’d be interested in hearing about it from someone plugged in better 

1 hour ago, Exocet 98 said:

DLS had to do something to prove and try restoring credibilty after losing the last 3 CIF SBG  by over 40.

Exactly what I was saying.  DLS is seeking some Trinity League level competition before the SBG so they can determine what needs to be tightened up.  Butter will be making changes to the program, despite that the DLS homers deny it.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Here's what's going on: 

I originally had STA playing SJB in my "Trinity League vs The USA" tripleheader that same weekend. DLS recently offered them more money to play in Concord so they're strongly considering that offer instead. The STA AD is supposed to give me his final answer on Weds/Thurs of this week. 

If STA bails on me, I already have a quality replacement from GA. 

So GA is a replacement for SJB ?