NorCal poster says

Ararar

Just now, AztecPadre said:

That's also very true.  Especially after a serious fight or even breakup.  Damn, may have to go home and invent something to fight over just to hook that up.  Good call brother. 

Always looking out.  😎

And I try fighting with the wife but she won't comply so no make up sex for me.   

Now drunk make up sex is another thing altogether.  If I remember right.  

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Always looking out.  😎

And I try fighting with the wife but she won't comply so no make up sex for me.   

Now drunk make up sex is another thing altogether.  If I remember right.  

.....unless she is in the full throes of menopause.

In which case I hide all the kitchen knives before getting in bed, sleep with 1 eye open all night and leave 1 leg hanging over the side of the bed in case I need to make a quick exit

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, concrete17 said:

.....unless she is in the full throes of menopause.

In which case I hide all the kitchen knives before getting in bed, sleep with 1 eye open all night and leave 1 leg hanging over the side of the bed in case I need to make a quick exit

Lol.  Don't forget to put your car keys in your pants pocket and have the car with a full tank of gas...and your little black book if you are so inclined.  Thankfully I already went through the menopause thing and didn't even get a scratch as my defense, head movement and footwork is superb and hers was not so good. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Lol.  Don't forget to put your car keys in your pants pocket and have the car with a full tank of gas...and your little black book if you are so inclined.  Thankfully I already went through the menopause thing and didn't even get a scratch as my defense, head movement and footwork is superb and hers was not so good. 

Advice well worth the price I pay for dicking around on this site rather than doing the productive work I should be doing on this rainy day to ensure work on good weather days 🉐️

On 1/14/2019 at 2:45 PM, Cal 14 said:

He makes zero contributions to the forum.  At least Block sort of tries to talk football.  All he does is talk shit.

Spoken like a typical, yet all too familiar bitter butt hurt NorCal troll that has trouble coming to terms / reality of getting humbled from DLS losing 4 straight SBG Open's to the SS Trinity Leaque. Question, which NorCal harp seal slappie will end the  DLS 27 year 305 game win streak ??!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Exocet 98 said:

Spoken like a typical, yet all too familiar bitter butt hurt NorCal troll that has trouble coming to terms / reality of getting humbled from DLS losing 4 straight SBG Open's to the SS Trinity Leaque. Question, which NorCal harp seal slappie will end the  DLS 27 year 305 game win streak ??!!

And thus proving the point ...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2019 at 8:29 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Here's what's going on: 

I originally had STA playing SJB in my "Trinity League vs The USA" tripleheader that same weekend. DLS recently offered them more money to play in Concord so they're strongly considering that offer instead. The STA AD is supposed to give me his final answer on Weds/Thurs of this week. 

If STA bails on me, I already have a quality replacement from GA. 

The total lack of shame that it takes to post something so obviously false is breathtaking.

You are a shyster of the highest order.

18 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

Ok, what’s the real story?

4 hours ago,  Sammyswordsman said: 

What is the "real" story?  Why did STA opt for DLS over SJB?

The real story is that DLS was the agreed upon opponent in October and the players were notified before they left for Christmas break. This is corroborated by the fact that several of them were tweeting about it as early as December 21st.

They said they were excited about opening the season in California on ESPN.

SJB was never considered at any point, ever.

Yet, here's numbnuts telling everybody on January 7th that STA was "considering" it and "bailed" when DLS "offered more money" to play in Concord.

All lies.

GSB is a lying shyster and most of the people who read this forum know it.

•  
  • Haha 1