Oh baby what a game!!!!!

HSFBfan

18 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Worse.  BC went on to win state in NJ.  DBP, if their recent trend continues, will not win state. 

DBP Top 5 in Jersey definitely but Sjr stomps a MudHole in Bosco 100% ... 

all depends on how their underclassmen develop and getting transfers ...

who knows .....Don Bosco is itching to get back to glory days

5E3BB2F3-227D-4F5A-8DBF-9A7FD01CDDF7.jpeg

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Seems like SJR vs SJB and DBP vs JSerra made more since but either way nice matchups and I’m interested in the daisy chajns

No one wants to see SJR vs SJB... everyone wants to See Bosco vs Bosco 

too bad SJB isn’t playing the 2011 Don Bosco, now that would have beeen fun to watch

SJB

Just offered recruits  (transfers may not be up to date)  Once spring arrives, I'm sure these #'s (especially 2021) will grow.  

2020   (9 with FBS  and star rated, 1 with FCS)   

https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Football/Recruits/?&PlayerSport.PlayerInstitution.Institution.Key=776&RecruitInterests.Offered=True

image.png.b311148620eecb689b81fb181ab7e8cb.png

17 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

SJB

Just offered recruits  (transfers may not be up to date)  Once spring arrives, I'm sure these #'s (especially 2021) will grow.  

2020   (9 with FBS  and star rated, 1 with FCS)   

https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Football/Recruits/?&PlayerSport.PlayerInstitution.Institution.Key=776&RecruitInterests.Offered=True

image.png.b311148620eecb689b81fb181ab7e8cb.png

Check out my transfer thread. Sjb just got transfers from OL

On 1/11/2019 at 5:10 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

DBP returns the most starters of NJs Fab4. They'll be heavy underdogs, but I think they'll show better than BC did vs MD. After all, two sister schools are playing ;) #familyaffair

Who are the names to look for next year for East coast Bosco?  Family affair?  You know it gets down and dirty when it comes to sibling rivalries. 

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

I thought GSB was from PC?

He is an alumn of PC, but being an alumn doesn't mean you're happy with the way things are going at your old school. His kid attends/attended bosco. Long story short is that he isnt doing this to see bosco get embarrassed. He cares about how Bosco is perceived in the state and nationally. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

He is an alumn of PC, but being an alumn doesn't mean you're happy with the way things are going at your old school. His kid attends/attended bosco where he sits on the board. Long story short is that he isnt doing this to see bosco get embarrassed. He cares about how Bosco is perceived in the state and nationally. 

sits on the board?...no he doesn't....don't believe everything you hear from GSB...O.o