No posts about the ‘Boys?

Bormio

as a 43-year fan of the cowboys that was a complete embarrassment. I don't even know where to begin with the defense. you average top 5 rushing defenses in the NFL and you give up 250 yards rushing 100 + yards to two running backs inexcusable. it was just horrible this look like the defense if it 5 years ago. and no I'm not going to give the typical Cowboys response of we are going to win the Superbowl next year! I have no idea how to evaluate this game in my mind right now

8 hours ago, Texasball said:

My football season is basically over. 

It sucks knowing we are stuck with this coaching staff and this QB - we are as likely to be below .500 next year as we are to go 1-1 in the playoffs.

we simply are not good enough

yes the defense stunk today 

Your defense was gashed for almost 300 yards rushing with 2 Ram RBs going over 100 yds....almost 500 yds total offense.

The Cowboy running game netted 50 yards last night with a whopping 2.3 yards per rush.

Dak was 20-32 266 yds 1 TD 0 INT...he was the only reason you were in the damn game and had a chance.

Get yourself a new OC and get off the Louisiana's boy's nuts.

Sheesh...freakin goober!

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

we got our ass kicked...nice season since we got Cooper...looking forward to next year...we get out C back...

Hard to argue against this......was watching the game with some friends last night and it was like we had the Cowboys playbook and game plan.......it didn't evolve any from the preseason..

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/ContentGallery/Cowboys-Rams-Scott-Linehan-reaction-127758737/#127758737_3

• Like 1

Aikman broadcasting a Dallas loss... priceless.  

I still give a longtime friend from Rutherford NJ ribbing about being a Cowboys fan.  He followed his brothers rooting for a winner.  Sure, I liked the Steelers as a kid too lol but c'mon... you go to games and you watch a local team every week, doesn't becoming a local fan set in at some point?   Not for America's team I suppose for some.   Cowboys fans in the metro NY area is just wrong.  :)  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1