Propst was fired

94Packer

He's been here for 2 years and was the assistant head coach under Rush. Before that he was the assistant head coach at North Gwinnett under Bob Sphire. Bob Sphire left for Camden and Troy was passed over for the head coach job there which is why he ended up here. 

He's a good guy. Good family etc. I understand he's been dong well in the interim. Someone has to start hiring assistants and stuff straight away

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He's been here for 2 years and was the assistant head coach under Rush. Before that he was the assistant head coach at North Gwinnett under Bob Sphire. Bob Sphire left for Camden and Troy was passed over for the head coach job there which is why he ended up here. 

He's a good guy. Good family etc. I understand he's been dong well in the interim. Someone has to start hiring assistants and stuff straight away

Rab said he was the 2nd greatest HC in high school football.

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Rab said he was the 2nd greatest HC in high school football.

Rufus>>

Rab isn't lucid very often. 

All I know is, right now Troy is who we got. We have to line up with them we got. 

I guess the fallout will become evident over the next little while and we'll start to see how things shape up or crumble. Kids could decide not to play. Some coaches will probably leave with Rush, like our Offensive line magician Joey Bennett. Etc. 

Gonna be a tough few weeks ahead I think.

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Rab isn't lucid very often. 

All I know is, right now Troy is who we got. We have to line up with them we got. 

I guess the fallout will become evident over the next little while and we'll start to see how things shape up or crumble. Kids could decide not to play. Some coaches will probably leave with Rush, like our Offensive line magician Joey Bennett. Etc. 

Gonna be a tough few weeks ahead I think.

Joey Bennett is one of the best O-Line coaches around.  I also think he'll leave.  Probably a few more as well.  But...by the time this thing is over...we may have more coaches than we do players.