Propst was fired

94Packer

14 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I just looked 4 of the 6 CC BOE are women and  1 of 2  men is a nurse which means good a chance he thinks like a woman. Several things you never want a women doing supt of a school, pastor, BOE member, principal or an AD. 

Are CC BOE members elected or does something like a city council or board of county commissioners appoint them? If elected those 6 got trouble coming.

Misogynist much? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PrepGridiron said:

Well, that video was something. 

That said, I hope you Sowega boys stay around even if the team takes a few steps backwards. Incredible!

Depending on who the next Colquitt HC is.....a few steps back....could be the best case scenario.  It's not gonna be pretty for a while.

Rufus>>

7 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Well, that video was something. 

That said, I hope you Sowega boys stay around even if the team takes a few steps backwards. Incredible!

Yeah... someone will have to cover Valdosta's rise to prominence in SOWEGA, and the continuing squalor of Lowndes. Hopefully we'll have continued improvement over at Lee as well. Those programs are on the right track.

Y'all wanna know the worst rumor of this whole thing? 

It was so terrible! It was a nondescript rumor. It was one that circulated mainly among the most prominent people.

Not that I'm prominent mind you, as I'm nobody, but, I do rub elbows with prominent folks at times... 

It was whispered to me first by a prominent person. Here it goes...

"This thing is bad. Real bad. When it comes out, it's not gonna be good for anybody. Not the coach or the system." 

Me: Well? What the hell is it?

Them: "I can't say. It's bad though."

Me: Well someone told you. I can keep a secret. 

Them: " Just know it's bad and I can't say anything "

Me: OK. At least tell me who told you. Where is this coming from?

Them: "It came from, @#$$&@*."

I know it's bullshit at that point because @#$$&@*" would never drop some bad  shit true or not. Too smart and too connected to everything. 

This rumor kept coming. Different people. Always the same. "I can't say."

What that did is kept the more prominent crowd from voicing support early. They were afraid there was some nondescript bad thing that if they supported and it came out... know what I'm saying? 

Slick bullshit. I heard it several times from different sources. 

It was effective. Props to the creator of that one.

Just now, BigDrop said:

This is a national board not local:  what is this whole thread about?  There are 100 or more posts and nowhere is there any background of what is the basis for his firing.  Can someone please explain?

Watch the video posted previously by Woodchopper. 

Watch it quick before the powers that be get hold to it and have it sequestered. xD

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Sweetlarry I seen that DM you got on JawJa Boards 

spill the beans 

You know what? It was chock full of info. I gave Hawg my word I wouldn’t say anything, so I won’t. 

He and I have had are back and forths and it has been nasty at times. Tonight he sent me some info in confidence and if he is big enough to do that, I’m big enough to be a man if my word.

🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

You know what? It was chock full of info. I gave Hawg my word I wouldn’t say anything, so I won’t. 

He and I have had are back and forths and it has been nasty at times. Tonight he sent me some info in confidence and if he is big enough to do that, I’m big enough to be a man if my word.

🤷‍♂️

Damn I thought we was boys

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

🤷‍♂️

Not this Hawg but that Hawg.

This Hawg don't like your rumor spreading ways. 

xD

I'd tell @imaGoodBoyNow before you for sure! 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Didn’t know Plublixs carries Grade A steak 🥩 

You may laugh but Sam's has some really good meat.  We've never been disappointed.  We tend to buy the better cuts but still.  The full tenderloins are really good.

I know how to pronounce George and Steven Krajewski's last name. Steven did just graduate last year. 

Clown show that was charged with protecting doesn't even know. Doesn't know how to pronounce Devene Jamerson's name either. Lord have mercy. At least know your kids and constituency. 

As Pappy O' Dan'l said... Constituency! What constituency?! We ain't got no damned constituency! That sumbeech got the constituency! 

tenor.gif.1b88f05f4192c8fe052581083f843d80.gif