Propst was fired

94Packer

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He damned sure did somethung alright.

In Georgia, he has compiled a record of 119-35-0.

He has won four region championships and two state championships and one national championship in 11 years. Fed numerous kids. Made sure numerous kids were off the streets and where they should be. Worked hard for the kids to get into colleges. 

Tf does that mean to the Anti-Rush crowd... 

Since Rush has been there the moral code,Holier than thou,Good Christian folk crowds have been at his throat because of his past... 

Even when I was living in Tifton I used to hear people bring it up at the games about how Rushes personal life was a mess and the classic "The kids deserve someone better,He's not a good role model" 

Here's my whole thing on that... 

Fuck that... 

The man was hired to coach. 

Idc about what he did at home. Idc about what he did 10 years ago none of that has any meaning to me.... 

I want to know what he can do for me and the program I want him to run... 

People spend to much time trying to find fault in everyone and everything. 

It's not like the man murdered or raped anyone... 

I don't support cheating or adultery let's get that out of the way but it has nothing to do with me or anyone else. That's his problem and as long as he keeps his problems away from the team. Then it's all well and fine... 

Use common sense. Think about this. 

What could he possibly have done that was a direct danger to the kids that didn't call for immediate dismissal if there was hard proof? 

What could he have done that warranted such a shit show that didn't warrant cops or some other entity from day one if there was any hard evidence. 

In the words of my attorney friend...This investigation was a complete farce. There is noone in the administration that has the credentials to handle an investigation but it was all handled completely in house. 

Just now turned over to the gpsc as a security blanket for the board and administration. 

Clown show yall. Seriously. 

I'm gonna bow out and let yall discuss now. I'm more than two beers in and have a filet or two on the grill... and... I have and will actually present fucking proof! 

20190314_193655.thumb.jpg.49859a993b97d7dcca3d4ebca91de80c.jpg

• Like 5

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Ok... seriously, last post... Fuckin' with y'all made me overcook my damned expensive steak! You know what though? 

I can still almost cut that bitch with a fork. Hahaha. 

Also out of Rye Charles. Switched to Shoalie now. 

Again... I have fuckin' proof!

15526082360598325793235875144198.thumb.jpg.08de4f7c88362dcc4fc5acc34cc4ba4d.jpg

Didn’t know Plublixs carries Grade A steak 🥩 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Tf does that mean to the Anti-Rush crowd... 

Since Rush has been there the moral code,Holier than thou,Good Christian folk crowds have been at his throat because of his past... 

Even when I was living in Tifton I used to hear people bring it up at the games about how Rushes personal life was a mess and the classic "The kids deserve someone better,He's not a good role model" 

Here's my whole thing on that... 

Fuck that... 

The man was hired to coach. 

Idc about what he did at home. Idc about what he did 10 years ago none of that has any meaning to me.... 

I want to know what he can do for me and the program I want him to run... 

People spend to much time trying to find fault in everyone and everything. 

It's not like the man murdered or raped anyone... 

I don't support cheating or adultery let's get that out of the way but it has nothing to do with me or anyone else. That's his problem and as long as he keeps his problems away from the team. Then it's all well and fine... 

It goes back to why are people worried about who somebody is screwing outside of your wife or close family.

Most elite level coaches are not Sunday school teachers. 

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Didn’t know Plublixs carries Grade A steak 🥩 

I do shop at some Publix. Loves me some Publix. 

Get my steaks hand cut by a real butcher though. That cut ain't no Publix Greenwise shit yo!

xD

Ok damn. Y'all makin me a liar on my last post bullshit! Hahahaha

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Use common sense. Think about this. 

What could he possibly have done that was a direct danger to the kids that didn't call for immediate dismissal if there was hard proof? 

What could he have done that warranted such a shit show that didn't warrant cops or some other entity from day one if there was any hard evidence. 

In the words of my attorney friend...This investigation was a complete farce. There is noone in the administration that has the credentials to handle an investigation but it was all handled completely in house. 

Just now turned over to the gpsc as a security blanket for the board and administration. 

Clown show yall. Seriously. 

I'm gonna bow out and let yall discuss now. I'm more than two beers in and have a filet or two on the grill... and... I have and will actually present fucking proof! 

20190314_193655.thumb.jpg.49859a993b97d7dcca3d4ebca91de80c.jpg

Those steaks look 5 star.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Hold up... WTF happens to this kids Propst was looking after. Personally . do you kick them outt on the streets?

Brian Merritt graduates this year. Idk what his situation will be at this point. I'm sad at the prospect of him having to move to some other place with the coach at this point. They are his legal guardians. 

Maybe he walks at a different school. :(

I don't know his entire situation. Just that it wasn't good when he got taken in. His only guardian was "unavailable" to look after him so the coach stepped up. 

School board didn't. 

Coach did. 

That kid and many call the coach's wife Mama. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ohh wow I really thought y’all were lying but they really ain’t telling anyone what Rush did... Gotta love the community’s response in the video 

Bro... we bullshit about a lot of stuff. We don't bullshit about the Rabmobile, the Methodists being called in or our coach 

• Like 1

I just looked 4 of the 6 CC BOE are women and  1 of 2  men is a nurse which means good a chance he thinks like a woman. Several things you never want a women doing supt of a school, pastor, BOE member, principal or an AD. 

Are CC BOE members elected or does something like a city council or board of county commissioners appoint them? If elected those 6 got trouble coming.

3 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I just looked 4 of the 6 CC BOE are women and  1 of 2  men is a nurse which means good a chance he thinks like a woman. Several things you never want a women doing supt of a school, pastor, BOE member, principal or an AD. 

Are CC BOE members elected or does something like a city council or board of county commissioners appoint them? If elected those 6 got trouble coming.

The board is elected. 

The admin appointed by or hired by said board. 

In other words, appointed by PT Barnum. 

Having said that. . Welcome to the fuckin' circus!

7 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I agree. This is what happens when they take Future homemakers of America out of school!!!

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

😂 this post isn’t sexist at all😂

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I agree. This is what happens when they take Future homemakers of America out of school!!!

2 minutes ago, Ararar said:

😂 this post isn’t sexist at all😂

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

If lindsey graham is in charge we will never get the truth.

RedZone does a 10.58 back to the off-topic forum. xD

1155968404_4670335501001_4670334537001-vs.jpg

Y'all know what... Idgaf rn. I'm God's own drunk and a fearless man! 

Bring the whole OT on over! 

🤘🤪🤘

• Haha 1