Propst was fired

94Packer

9 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

To bad the recruited up powers of Jersey don't have one... 

Don’t need it .. weathers not bad.. and we got access to a IPF in waldwick whenever just costs few hundred to rent out and then for states we got the IPF at MetLife 

u wouldn’t know but even if we had the funds for a IPF we have no land And the number one reason is the Rich neighbors, they won’t even let the school get stadium lights because of pain and suffering from the lights and noise from night games 

CF05CD06-6C33-425C-815D-D02886EDD0A5.jpeg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Don’t need it .. weathers not bad.. and we got access to a IPF in waldwick whenever just costs few hundred to rent out and then for states we got the IPF at MetLife 

u wouldn’t know but even if we had the funds for a IPF we have no land And the number one reason is the Rich neighbors, they won’t even let the school get stadium lights because of pain and suffering from the lights and noise from night games 

CF05CD06-6C33-425C-815D-D02886EDD0A5.jpeg

So all I got from this is... 

We don't have money for an IPF so we rent one....

We play state finals (If that's what you wanna call it) at MetLife. 

We have no land because of the rich neighbors... 

And the rich people in Bergen County are all a bunch of whiney,Puss Punk Bastards...?

I think I got it right... 

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So all I got from this is... 

We don't have money for an IPF so we rent one....

We play state finals (If that's what you wanna call it) at MetLife. 

We have no land because of the rich neighbors... 

And the rich people in Bergen County are all a bunch of whiney,Puss Punk Bastards...?

I think I got it right... 

I’ll shorten it

neighbors won’t approve school to have lights for practice and games so no shot to ever having a IPF 

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Y'all wanna know the worst rumor of this whole thing? 

It was so terrible! It was a nondescript rumor. It was one that circulated mainly among the most prominent people.

Not that I'm prominent mind you, as I'm nobody, but, I do rub elbows with prominent folks at times... 

It was whispered to me first by a prominent person. Here it goes...

"This thing is bad. Real bad. When it comes out, it's not gonna be good for anybody. Not the coach or the system." 

Me: Well? What the hell is it?

Them: "I can't say. It's bad though."

Me: Well someone told you. I can keep a secret. 

Them: " Just know it's bad and I can't say anything "

Me: OK. At least tell me who told you. Where is this coming from?

Them: "It came from, @#$$&@*."

I know it's bullshit at that point because @#$$&@*" would never drop some bad  shit true or not. Too smart and too connected to everything. 

This rumor kept coming. Different people. Always the same. "I can't say."

What that did is kept the more prominent crowd from voicing support early. They were afraid there was some nondescript bad thing that if they supported and it came out... know what I'm saying? 

Slick bullshit. I heard it several times from different sources. 

It was effective. Props to the creator of that one.

Standard operating procedure of the gutless

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Knowing how the BOEs of GA work especially below the Mason-Dixon line... They'll hire some Johnny or Jeb Jackson from some 2A school like Bacon County or Cook... 

All of Georgia is below the Mason-Dixon line.  You mean the Gnat line?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The gallery is speaking "WTF" language. 

The BOE chick that was tryna read names of kids she's charged with protecting from CRP... I haven't much eye-deeer. 

Hahaha.

I heard he got caught eating Texas Brisket and watching reruns of D'Ville vs. NorthShore and the part in Bold really got him in Trouble.   Man I hope it involves him hitting up some STRANGE again.  🤣

Another player, senior Will Rykard, said that without Propst’s guidance, he wouldn’t know where his life would be headed.

“I’ve been through every situation that you could possibly go through. He’s chewed me out, he’s helped me through hard times, he’s picked me up, he’s done everything he possibly can do. Without him I wouldn’t be going to UAB (University of Alabama at Birmingham), who knows where I’d be going,” said Rykard.

Many speakers said Propst has done wonders for the African-American community.   😎

After the speakers, the school board went into closed session.

This is a developing story and we will update as more information becomes available.

• Like 1