Propst was fired

94Packer

Just now, Rufus69 said:

"DD"....Rush would flourish in Texas.  Except for the boots.  He'd have trouble with the boots.  But he would win a ton of football games...in Nikes.

(Smile)

Rufus>>

Obviously he would flourish in TeJas... look at the schedule they play, Georgia’s Schedule is Crem DeLa Creme’ compared to texas 

It's just a BS frenzy in GA... 

Franklin Stephens was the best thing the Gators had since Ed Dudley left.... 

The Ware Fanbase is voracious and loud... 

And I didn't need the GA HSFB boards to know that.... 

Now they're in even deeper crap than Colquitt because while Colquitt is rural. 

Fucking Waycross can crush your soul... 

The Okeefenokee Swamp ain't no joke... 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, the sun did come up this morning in Moultrie. Ol' Hawg has a bit of a headache though. 

Dust isn't settling around just yet. A lot of shock and curiousness going around as people still want to know the real reason or the fruits of clown show's investigation. 

This is all a clown show.... 

Let's be real here if there was a legitimate reason no matter how bad it would be out there by now... 

There would be evidence there would be proof. Someone would've come forward with something other than he said,She said word of mouth. 

Then the "Safety of the kids".... 

Is a universal "We don't have a fucking clue" defense stance.... 

The Government uses it, Everyone uses it... 

Using Children as a shield for your own purpose and reasons is even worse than anything Rush has ever done. 

If Rush was a threat to the kids he would've been gone.... 

Why don't they just say they wanted Rush gone.... 

I'd rather have you spit in my face than sit around and lead me on with BS... 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He damned sure did somethung alright.

In Georgia, he has compiled a record of 119-35-0.

He has won four region championships and two state championships and one national championship in 11 years. Fed numerous kids. Made sure numerous kids were off the streets and where they should be. Worked hard for the kids to get into colleges. 

But, does all this winning give him a pass if he did something illegal?  Enough to get fired over?  I'm with NorCalRuss on why Rush has been so quiet.  If it were me and I was accused of something or got fired for no reason, I would be all over social media and the local newspapers screaming how I was wronged.  Just looks suspicious, but, until all the details come out, I can't say either way.  That's if all the details ever do come out.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

But, does all this winning give him a pass if he did something illegal?  Enough to get fired over?  I'm with NorCalRuss on why Rush has been so quiet.  If it were me and I was accused of something or got fired for no reason, I would be all over social media and the local newspapers screaming how I was wronged.  Just looks suspicious, but, until all the details come out, I can't say either way.  That's if all the details ever do come out.  

Rush is probably listening to his lawyers... 

Staying quiet and when they get done with this shit show. Sue their asses.... 

Again it's been almost what? 3 weeks tell me how you haven't found anything or revealed anything to the public?  

And then the PSC is just now getting involved .... 

Ya know why? 

Because it's Petty BS... 

4 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Doubtful that they ever come out. 

Something happened, but, there was no way to directly link Rush without he said she said.

This thing was trumped up plain and simple. Power struggle that eventually went the other way. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, the sun did come up this morning in Moultrie. Ol' Hawg has a bit of a headache though.

You must have the constitution of 5 bull mooses if you only have a slight hangover after being God's own.  Either that or before you went down for the night you took a handful of Excedrin.

• Haha 1

Ware County pulling the same shit... 

Letting coaches go for no reason.... 

Franklin Stephens and Rush Propst are 2 damn good coaches and now they're gone...  

I would say Colquitt should take him. But seeing what they did to Rush just honestly disheartened me... 

If he really did something then quit pussyfooting and come forward with it.... 

And if it's something stupid and Petty then he'll yeah you deserved to be sued... 

And if you think Stephens is different from Rush... 

Well you're gonna be disappointed... 

He's just as hard nosed. He believes in getting the damn job done.... 

And seeing as they didn't like Rush to much I wouldn't recommend him to them... 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ware County pulling the same shit... 

Letting coaches go for no reason.... 

Franklin Stephens and Rush Propst are 2 damn good coaches and now they're gone...  

I would say Colquitt should take him. But seeing what they did to Rush just honestly disheartened me... 

If he really did something then quit pussyfooting and come forward with it.... 

And if it's something stupid and Petty then he'll yeah you deserved to be sued... 

And if you think Stephens is different from Rush... 

Well you're gonna be disappointed... 

He's just as hard nosed. He believes in getting the damn job done.... 

And seeing as they didn't like Rush to much I wouldn't recommend him to them... 

Franklin has already landed.....

Rufus>>