Here are the allegations against Rush..

Iletteredintrack

40 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Anyways, Hoover survived and so will Colquitt....

Hoover also had someone in the wings already... 

Colquitt doesn't... 

Hoover also has a few more environmental and Economical factors going for it that Colquitt doesn't.... 

And I'll be surprised if some kids don't quit...

You can say what you want about Rush but he brought something to the team that was needed. 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Colquitt doesn't... 

Hoover also has a few more environmental and Economical factors going for it that Colquitt doesn't.... 

You can say what you want about Rush but he brought something to the team that was needed. 

Why isn’t rush defending himself 

its Its mind boggling 

And like I said before... Troy Hobbs probably won't be there long....their about to hit the Ctrl+Alt+Delete on all this and clean house... 

And hire some small ball coach... 

This is the type of stuff that hurts a program... 

The problem that honestly set me off about all of it "For the safety of the Kids".  When you drag kids in it without and solid evidence that's how you know it's gonna be some Grade A Bull Shit that's personally or politically motivated...

• Like 1

Right now we're all just going off he said she said... 

"For the safety of the kids" did he give the kids medicine or not? Also why wait 7 F**king years to do something about it? 

What is it with people waiting forever and a half to do something about problems that should've been taken care of from the get go. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Colquitt doesn't... 

You are right Josh Niblett was  locked in as Coach before the 2007 season was over. 

27 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

They fired his ass according to the facts they obtained during their investigation.

That is all nothing but nonsense... Shit that happens everywhere, every single day. Aleve? You kidding me with that....

Its some butthurt asshole trying to get even because Rush told him he had a stupid haircut or something one day... Lame shit.

The insubordination reason, and interfering with hiring the principal told me all I need to know, that its some butthurt AHole... The rest of it is just BS they added on to make it seem like a longer list & to take some of the attention off the real reason.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Ok... This is clearly some butthurt asshole just trying to get even or something.

"Interfering with the hiring of the Colquitt Co. High Principal" stands out to me as something someone wanted revenge for... So they went and dug up any old shit.

I'd like to know the specifics of that interference.

Also, it sounds like Coach Kirkland and Coach Harden are upset about the shit products they have fielded in baseball and basketball, so Rush gets blamed because he is not a proponent of multi-sport participation.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Right now we're all just going off he said she said... 

"For the safety of the kids" did he give the kids medicine or not? Also why wait 7 F**king years to do something about it? 

What is it with people waiting forever and a half to do something about problems that should've been taken care of from the get go. 

Article says the trainer and three assistant coaches said he did it in the 2018 season.

27 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

That is all nothing but nonsense... Shit that happens everywhere, every single day. Aleve? You kidding me with that....Its some butthurt asshole trying to get even because Rush told him he had a stupid haircut or something one day... Lame shit.

The insubordination reason, and interfering with hiring the principal told me all I need to know, that its some butthurt AHole... The rest of it is just BS they added on to make it seem like a longer list & to take some of the attention off the real reason.

24 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I'd like to know the specifics of that interference.

Also, it sounds like Coach Kirkland and Coach Harden are upset about the shit products they have fielded in baseball and basketball, so Rush gets blamed because he is not a proponent of multi-sport participation.

I don't know about where y'all work but where I do that level of insubordination will get you walked out the door, do not collect $200, and don't even think about applying for unemployment because it will be denied.

Going around the specified hiring process in a public institution is a big no-no and sets the BOE up for potential lawsuits.

I'm not a Rush supporter and that's no secret but still, these are valid things you get fired in the real world.  I am more concerned about what all the stress is doing to him.  I hope he gets some help figuring it out or it will wind up killing him.

Just now, Fred said:

I don't know about where y'all work but where I do that level of insubordination will get you walked out the door, do not collect $200, and don't even think about applying for unemployment because it will be denied.

Going around the specified hiring process in a public institution is a big no-no and sets the BOE up for potential lawsuits.

I'm not a Rush supporter and that's no secret but still, these are valid things you get fired in the real world.  I am more concerned about what all the stress is doing to him.  I hope he gets some help figuring it out or it will wind up killing him.

Without any specifics on the "interference" its mere speculation as to whether or not "interference" actually occurred. I'm sure those details will be presented to the GPSC and Rush's attorneys to sort out.

One act of insubordination rarely gets you fired, at least in the private sector. Simply having an argument is usually not enough for immediate termination. Perhaps in education they have a different corrective action process. In management, I've dealt with many cases of insubordination and each resulted in a written warning for the first offense.

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Without any specifics on the "interference" its mere speculation as to whether or not "interference" actually occurred. I'm sure those details will be presented to the GPSC and Rush's attorneys to sort out.

One act of insubordination rarely gets you fired, at least in the private sector. Simply having an argument is usually not enough for immediate termination. Perhaps in education they have a different corrective action process. In management, I've dealt with many cases of insubordination and each resulted in a written warning for the first offense.

Unless the person he yelled at was one of those "know your place" type of people... 

There’s def dome red flags. Lot of unexcused absences, owing 500G in taxes, submitting bogus PO will get you canned in kit of major companies. Red flag for future or past ethics violations. 

Mix in that someone or a group with more power than you wants you out and it’s a recipe for disaster. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

There’s def dome red flags. Lot of unexcused absences, owing 500G in taxes, submitting bogus PO will get you canned in kit of major companies. Red flag for future or past ethics violations. 

Mix in that someone or a group with more power than you wants you out and it’s a recipe for disaster. 

My issue with the absences is that he was allowed by these same people to do this in the past. Once an employer overlooks something they have condoned it. Only now is it brought up in an attempt to strengthen their case.

• Like 1