Here are the allegations against Rush..

Iletteredintrack

5 hours ago, Fred said:

According to the report, the trainer and three assistant coaches said they observed it in the 2018 season.  Just curious, what is the policy on OTC drugs in Colquitt?  Here, you can't send OTC drugs to the school with the kids.  Prescription drugs have to be surrendered to the and then administered by the school nurse.  Kids have been suspended and I think maybe even expelled for given a friend an aspirin.

A coach or teacher or student cannot dispense ANY sort of medication to a student.  It must be done thru medical personnel.  This includes ALL medications...including OTC.

Rufus>>

It's just the way all this is set up. 

It seems super Petty. 

You'd think if he was doing all this he would've been gone. 

Like who TF takes this long to fire someone after doing all this.... 

Honestly the Colquitt BOE seems like they should be in some trouble as well... 

Failure to report any of this sooner has to fall under something. 

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

It's just the way all this is set up. 

It seems super Petty. 

You'd think if he was doing all this he would've been gone. 

Like who TF takes this long to fire someone after doing all this.... 

Honestly the Colquitt BOE seems like they should be in some trouble as well... 

Failure to report any of this sooner has to fall under something. 

It comes down to that certain high profiled people did not like the way The TD Club would buy Rush shit 

The 2 give aways that this is personally  motivated.

"Safety of the kids" isn't an excuse that people use unless they're trying to push some personal agenda. This is a damn fact.... 

2nd putting out what he owes in taxes... Serious question how many of us actually care about what Rush owes in taxes? 

How many of us have ever wanted to ever know?

There's definitely a bit more to this than "Safety of the kids" and "Delinquent taxes"... 

And as far as owing the state money... The way I'm feeling (something unrelated) the state government could kiss my ass... 

Just now, 954gator said:

This is what stood out to me the most.   New principle that came in last year have issues with Him?    If so that’s probably the reason.   

Based off what I've heard. Alot of people in Colquitt aren't a fan of the new principal anyway... 

And if he has something to do with this then I can imagine he won't be the principal much longer... 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Go to the Georgia boards and scroll through all the p.e.d. and vicodin/pain killer rumor threads started by do#$... ahem... fake profiles. These things were allowed to roll for 2 weeks and would still be rolling right the hell now if not for the sunshine laws. 

Hahaha.

Lawsuits waiting to happen.

Rush may not have a problem at all paying his back taxes by the time he's done with 247sports and whoever those posters were. 

Two pensions and a fat bank account. 

Then Rush can buy them all out, and do a “Billions” fuck you to all of those involved. 

Yup, I got the script down perfect. 

HBO docuseries.....

Regards,

TurnaboutisFairPlay

• Haha 1

He has won a lot of football games at Colquitt, and helped a lot of impressionable students in the process. For those reasons and others, I can see where some are frustrated with the decision to let him go.

But, it's more than just Aleve 7 years ago.

It's hard to overlook what I read as the allegations against him in the link on the first post, especially when looked at as a whole.

He gave medication to players (why would a coach ever give even an aspirin to players, especially in a program like one he built that includes a large number of people who specialize in a plethora of functions, including training/medical?), and when told not to do this back in 2012, he said he would no longer do it. But multiple people said they saw him doing the same thing this past season.

He owes a remarkably considerable amount of back taxes, which whether that should be public or not, points to a person who ain't handling things appropriately. But to me, of greater significance, is the report says that of the multiple garnishments the school has had to hit his paychecks with over the last seven years, several have been to pay money owed to local businesses. That's messed up. And then another hotel in Atlanta he stayed at for personal reasons has an issue with getting paid, perhaps because the coach claimed the school would be taking care of it. Weird.

The football team could no longer stay at a local hotel due to behavior problems exhibited by the program -- Problem #1 here. And then during the conversation between the coach and the superintendent regarding the decision, the coach yelled at the superintendent -- Problem #2, which as others have stated, in and of itself, is behavior that can easily result in termination by most employers.

Unexplained absences from work to the tune of 21 days this year. After hearing all these things, it's almost like the guy feels he can do as he damn-well pleases.

Sheriff's deputies were summoned into their locker room after losing the state championship game to help maintain order. What?

Yes, no matter how much he has brought to Colquitt that is positive, his termination is about a lot more than him giving a kid aspirin or owing taxes.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

He has won a lot of football games at Colquitt, and helped a lot of impressionable students in the process. For those reasons and others, I can see where some are frustrated with the decision to let him go.

But, it's more than just Aleve 7 years ago.

It's hard to overlook what I read as the allegations against him in the link on the first post, especially when looked at as a whole.

He gave medication to players (why would a coach ever give even an aspirin to players, especially in a program like one he built that includes a large number of people who specialize in a plethora of functions, including training/medical?), and when told not to do this back in 2012, he said he would no longer do it. But multiple people said they saw him doing the same thing this past season.

He owes a remarkably considerable amount of back taxes, which whether that should be public or not, points to a person who ain't handling things appropriately. But to me, of greater significance, is the report says that of the multiple garnishments the school has had to hit his paychecks with over the last seven years, several have been to pay money owed to local businesses. That's messed up. And then another hotel in Atlanta he stayed at for personal reasons has an issue with getting paid, perhaps because the coach claimed the school would be taking care of it. Weird.

The football team could no longer stay at a local hotel due to behavior problems exhibited by the program -- Problem #1 here. And then during the conversation between the coach and the superintendent regarding the decision, the coach yelled at the superintendent -- Problem #2, which as others have stated, in and of itself, is behavior that can easily result in termination by most employers.

Unexplained absences from work to the tune of 21 days this year. After hearing all these things, it's almost like the guy feels he can do as he damn-well pleases.

Sheriff's deputies were summoned into their locker room after losing the state championship game to help maintain order. What?

Yes, no matter how much he has brought to Colquitt that is positive, his termination is about a lot more than him giving a kid aspirin or owing taxes.

My thing is the allegations that the The TD Club was footing his electricity bill, gas , ect. Ect. And Propst never claimed all those income from boosters  that’s why his taxes are so high

But we still don’t know all the facts

22 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

My thing is the allegations that the The TD Club was footing his electricity bill, gas , ect. Ect. And Propst never claimed all those income from boosters  that’s why his taxes are so high

But we still don’t know all the facts

You proved that here. His tax issues have nothing to do with just unclaimed income. By the way, I can tell you personally that no one other than Stefnie has paid their power bill in the last 2 1/2 years. Late a lot and cut off which I don't understand on his income but they paid it. 

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Is this all gonna be he said she said or is there actually hard proof of these allegations 

The taxes is the only thing that's hard proven apparently... 

And I'm positive it's against GA law to disclose any tax information Delinquent or not without consent of the person you're ousting... 

There's a few things the BOE can get sued for regardless of if it's true or not. 

The rest of it is wet sand... He said,She said... 

My thing is the hotel they supposedly got kicked out of shouldn't be hard to reach at all so we can ask them straight up what happened and if it really happened... 

The BOE will get sued regardless and they deserve to be sued... 

The handling of this situation has been terrible.... 

Because if even 1 of these things ends up being groundless accusations they already have the tax information thing against them and again if any of this ends up being small town chit chat (Which I feel alot of it is) with no evidence of him doing any of it. Yea the BOE will be eating grass and drinking ditch water... 

And those deliquent taxes will be paid off with the money from the lawsuit... 

30 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Everyone needs to move on. The more this situation lingers, the worse it'll be for the players and program. The decision has been made. GOATs don't last forever. #thatslife 

Yea. Let's just ignore the fact that the coach the kids and community loved just got fired over groundless accusations... 

12 hours ago, Iletteredintrack said:

The pills will be he said she said. There is proof of the taxes. The others are just things the superintendent said he did.

The financial stuff and back taxes are likely enough to pull his certs if I read the bylaws correctly. 

Certainly it's difficult to wrap one's head around why the finances get so out of whack, but, huge medical bills and expenses that continue to this day due to ongoing health issues could potentially be a part of the reason. Kids in college not on scholarship etc.  That's about as far as I'll speculate on that. 

People around Moultrie have been inventing all manner of reasons for businesses having touble getting paid for a good while but usually in a whisper out the corner of their mouth. To say that stuff didn't play a huge role in this entire thing would be a lie. 

He clearly didn't help his ownself in the handling of finances and the folks that got slighted on payments for services, slowly turned their backs on him. 

All the rest of the shit is a laugher thrown in for effect. 

I'm trying to wrap my head around throwing Kebler under the bus but protecting these other sources. Lot's of fishiness still to all of that. 

It'd be my guess that Kebler is being "urged" to mosey on along due to his closeness over the years with Rush, and that these assistants were promised some bullshit or other like being protected to keep their jobs when the new coach is being interviewed or something like that. 

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The financial stuff and back taxes are likely enough to pull his certs if I read the bylaws correctly. 

Certainly it's difficult to wrap one's head around why the finances get so out of whack, but, huge medical bills and expenses that continue to this day due to ongoing health issues could potentially be a part of the reason. Kids in college not on scholarship etc.  That's about as far as I'll speculate on that. 

People around Moultrie have been inventing all manner of reasons for businesses having touble getting paid for a good while but usually in a whisper out the corner of their mouth. To say that stuff didn't play a huge role in this entire thing would be a lie. 

He clearly didn't help his ownself in the handling of finances and the folks that got slighted on payments for services, slowly turned their backs on him. 

All the rest of the shit is a laugher thrown in for effect. 

I'm trying to wrap my head around throwing Kebler under the bus but protecting these other sources. Lot's of fishiness still to all of that. 

It'd be my guess that Kebler is being "urged" to mosey on along due to his closeness over the years with Rush, and that these assistants were promised some bullshit or other like being protected to keep their jobs when the new coach is being interviewed or something like that. 

The classic "Tell us what you know and we'll protect you" schtick... 

Another big lie that people buy... 

As soon as they're done with rush the said assistants that ratted him out or told the BOE what they wanted to hear  will be disposed of in some way...