My “lock it in” never too early National Top 10

NotBigdaddybloom

32 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

They are loaded. If Coach Rogers can keep them on the same track as Rush... They have the potential. Who the hell else do you want there... I named like 4 teams.

Okay since we all come on here to learn, why don’t you share the Athletes and offers for the players to watch for ... like u do with every other teams we talk about 

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Okay since we all come on here to learn, why don’t you share the Athletes and offers for the players to watch for ... like u do with every other teams we talk about 

The only thing Colquitt is loaded with is a rearview mirror full of Lowndes, Tift and Camden. 

No need to worry about us. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The only thing Colquitt is loaded with is a rearview mirror full of Lowndes, Tift and Camden. 

No need to worry about us. 

Coach Rogers seems to think we can keep on keeping on.  It's gonna break a lot of hearts if we can....(Smile).  

Rufus>>

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Coach Rogers seems to think we can keep on keeping on.  It's gonna break a lot of hearts if we can....(Smile).  

Rufus>>

All I'm saying is, we only have a 4 star rb and a no star 235 lb. 6' 5" tight end that has 17 offers and Nyquann Washington at cb who has no stars. 

Oh woe is us 

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

All I'm saying is, we only have a 4 star rb and a no star 235 lb. 6' 5" tight end that has 17 offers and Nyquann Washington at cb who has no stars. 

Oh woe is us 

I don't know the answer to this....but how many Packers do you think have at least 1 offer to play at the next level?  It could be double digits.

Rufus>>

1 minute ago, Rufus69 said:

I don't know the answer to this....but how many Packers do you think have at least 1 offer to play at the next level?  It could be double digits.

Rufus>>

By the end of the season I feel certain it will be double digits if it isn't already. 

I didn't visit one spring practice where there wasn't at least one major school recruiter there. 

247 and rivals be damned. Haha

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

By the end of the season I feel certain it will be double digits if it isn't already. 

I didn't visit one spring practice where there wasn't at least one major school recruiter there. 

247 and rivals be damned. Haha

I guess we'll really know how good we are when we play TCA.  They're a Florida team...ya know.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

On 6/2/2019 at 1:15 PM, NotBigdaddybloom said:

1. Norfshore, Tx 

2. Mater Dei, CA

3. IMG, FL

4. SFA, Where ever

5. Duncanville, TX

6. SJC, MD/DC

7. SJB, CA

8. STA, FL

9. The best from New Jersey

10. Your mom!

Katy is going to beat NS this yr. Dville will take 6a D1 State but I think they will have a loss as well. Remember a certain coach returned home this yr. Just a hunch

21 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Katy is going to beat NS this yr. Dville will take 6a D1 State but I think they will have a loss as well. Remember a certain coach returned home this yr. Just a hunch

Katy will NOT beat NS. 

If Dville takes any loss itll be to St. Johns.

Both will meet up in the State Title again unblemished.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Katy will NOT beat NS. 

If Dville takes any loss itll be to St. Johns.

Both will meet up in the State Title again unblemished.

The next time I want your opinion about Texas high school football...Ill give it to you. Hell you cant keep up with shitty ass GA football. Your opinion  sucks.

• Haha 3

SFA MIGHT lose one game this season, I’m leaning toward the Cali game purely because teams seem to play bad when they travel west for whatever reason.

they are too stacked and will run a offense that will grind teams down, and still have the ability to be very high scoring. 

10 hours ago, Hsfblover said:

SFA MIGHT lose one game this season, I’m leaning toward the Cali game purely because teams seem to play bad when they travel west for whatever reason.

they are too stacked and will run a offense that will grind teams down, and still have the ability to be very high scoring. 

Traveled west two years ago and destroyed Bingham...

On 6/2/2019 at 5:27 PM, ECHS05 said:

1. North Shore TX

2. St. Frances Academy MD

3. St. John Bosco CA

4. St. John's DC

5. Mater Dei CA

6. Duncanville TX

7. I have no idea who to put here

8. IMG Academy USA

9. St. Thomas Aquinas FL

10. Either Miami Central FL or Colquitt Co. GA or Gonzaga or some OH team. 

MD has practically the whole team back. Maybe you know more about transfer situation, but  They may be better this season. Hard to bet against that team

19 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Trinity league frog.jpg

Who said they weren't tough

Saying those top level teams in southern California aren't good makes as much sense as saying the only good teams in FL are cheaters that rely on transfers (some people may get that but others feel free to ask questions ;))

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Kid, you are a hoot. 

See the black eye thread. It was created for you. 

The black eye thread was started in 2016 but the full extent of Ga damage was not realized until the 2018 season, at which point cadaver dogs were seen enroute to peach tree. By the end of 2019 the damage may be so severe that the Chernobyl senario plan may have to be activated.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Consensus ~ where everyone agrees on something. Unanimity, unison, agreement, as in one.

Not yet, still got a season to play to earn Kermit's "tap on the shoulder".

BGW

No, consensus doesn't mean everyone agrees. Just a clear majority. Like everyone agrees calpreps has it right with Grace Brethren starting out at #37 nationally.  Duh.