Jeff Fisher Top 100

Woodchopper

42 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Chandler at #93?? Whats going on with them

Public school, lost some good guys to graduation.  It will be a real test of the depth of their program.  I hope to see them do well.  With Arizona’s revamped playoff system, they’ll have their hands full.

10 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

OLU at #44 with a 5-6 record in 2018 and their QB transferred out.  Riiiiiiiight.

More likely to finish winless in league play.

The "algorithm" has no clue the QB transferred out. But, it is rigged such that a team like OLU can never fall that far given it will continue having games against several other darlings of the "algorithm". 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, badrouter said:

The "algorithm" has no clue the QB transferred out. But, it is rigged such that a team like OLU can never fall that far given it will continue having games against several other darlings of the "algorithm". 

It’s not rigged 

just because the algorithm rewards SOS which isnt lakeland’s strong suit, no reason to start crying in June 

it noticed when you beat STA last year more than the human pills, didn’t it?

16 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

OLU at #44 with a 5-6 record in 2018 and their QB transferred out.  Riiiiiiiight.

More likely to finish winless in league play.

OLu and Sierra Canyon were the two head scratchers from CA for me 

OLu has teased with being that team a few times and always disappoints 

Good team, probably not too 100, and a killer schedule will make it hard to even replicate last year’s record 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pops said:

OLu has teased with being that team a few times and always disappoints 

OLU was a force when defense ruled the day.  They also end up with too many guys going both ways.  MD/SJB are simply getting too many athletes for anyone else to compete.

3 hours ago, Pops said:

It’s not rigged 

just because the algorithm rewards SOS which isnt lakeland’s strong suit, no reason to start crying in June 

it noticed when you beat STA last year more than the human pills, didn’t it?

We have A.I. that can drive cars without a person even inside it. Auto-pilot on ships and planes. Even space ships.  Algorithms that do pretty much everything and make sense while doing so, but, we can't get an A.I. or algorithm that can strike a comfortable balance between s.o.s. and boot teams that finish with as many losses as wins for teams that most humans can agree belong ahead of them. 

xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/28/2019 at 7:02 PM, badrouter said:

A computer programmed by...a human, neither of whom have much of a grasp of the quality of players on most of the teams. 🤡 

Eastside Catholic, WA has more talent than any of the NJ schools ranked and most of the CA teams......in the fisher poll.

Including the #1 player in the 2021 class.....I'm not going to list all the FCS, D2 and etc prospects, but they are stacked in the senior and junior classes.............

Eastside Catholic gets to be #84 Preseason at fishers. I ain't buying it. It's all biased BS.

Just NO ONE from Washington hyping Eastside like the NJ and CA kids here...

Eastside Catholic

bandicam 2019-06-29 20-40-14-482.jpg

bandicam 2019-06-29 20-38-40-298.jpg

bandicam 2019-06-29 20-39-05-250.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Eastside Catholic, WA has more talent than any of the NJ schools ranked and most of the CA teams......in the fisher poll.

Including the #1 player in the 2021 class.....I'm not going to list all the FCS, D2 and etc prospects, but they are stacked in the senior and junior classes.............

Eastside Catholic gets to be #84 Preseason at fishers. I ain't buying it. It's all biased BS.

Eastside Catholic

They were pretty loaded last year too... But Oaks Christian put it on them 35-12.

Probably why.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Eastside Catholic

Question, What’s their best win in the last five years? 

In 2014 They got blown out by TCA and alemany then they blew out everyone in the state including the once almighty Bellevue 35-13. 

Last year oaks C takes them to the woodshed 35-12 then they Go undefeated in state. 

Do you ever research shit before you run your mouth? 

The state of Washington sucks. 

Think Louisiana.... but even worse. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

They were pretty loaded last year too... But Oaks Christian put it on them 35-12.

Probably why.

He shouldn’t be allowed to post on either forum do to sheer ignorance.  He’s so lost it’s mind boggling. 

After Bellevue got caught recruiting and now a shell of its former self, the state of Washington is a dumpster fire. 

26 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Probably why.

Oaks was a Top 5 CA team last year and it was the first game of the year in CA.....everyone else in the world gets a first game curve.

Eastside Catholic did shut out the #2 AZ team Centennial 17-0 last year.......Centennial beat Bishop Gormon last year 13-7. Mater Dei beat Bishop Gormon like a drum.

So why does Bishop Gormon start off almost 60 spots higher than Eastside Catholic at fisher's poll?.

Why not put Eastside Catholic in Bishop Gorman's spot?

That's fucked up......

• Like 1

Just now, RedZone said:

You are such a rookie YOU don't how much of a rookie you truly are.

Let me teach you something.....in order for that to happen you will have to shut up!

Who has Eastside Catholic beat in the last 5 years clown? .... besides everyone in state. 

Oh that’s right .... nobody. They get smoked in every oos game. 

28 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Who has Eastside Catholic beat in the last 5 years clown? ....

Let me go a lot slower for you being you are one of the thickest posters on this site.

Try to follow me best you can. Slowly!

2018 Bishop Gormon, NV (11-3)

Mater Dei, CA 45 Bishop Gormon 0

Centennial, AZ 13 Bishop Gormon 7

DLS, CA 28 Bishop Gormon 21

2019 Bishop Gormon Preseason #29

---------------------------------------------------

2018 Eastside Catholic, WA (13-1)

Oaks, CA 35 Eastside Catholic 12

Eastside Catholic 17 Centennial, AZ 0

2019 Eastside Cathollic Preseason #85

The last time Bergen Catholic played a CA team (2017) they got crushed 62-14. Bergen also lost to Archbishop Wood, PA 27-21 that year.

2018: St Peters Prep, NJ clubs Bergen Catholic 34-7

Yet in 2019 Bergen Catholic can be magically delicious at Preseason #18......with that little talent?

Laughable!!

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Oaks was a Top 5 CA team last year 

Oaks was 14-21 points worse than the #5 team in CA last year 

That said, I wouldn’t hold that loss much against EC either — Oaks was #6-8 in CA, there was just a huge gap between 5 and 6 (and 2 and 3)

EC could be a bit low at #84 — solid program that has their most talent ever 

• Like 1