Who Wins? DLS or STA?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins? DLS or STA?

• De La Salle
    • Saint Thomas Aquinas

4 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Mr. Benevolent.

STA better finish or youll be hearing about it

You already know they won’t. So let’s cut the suspense. 

They had the worst play calling offensively, and the traveling ain’t tough enough. 

I told Canes when Lakeland was able to play by the same rules as STA it was gonna be curtains I tell ya, curtains!!!!

1 minute ago, Texasball said:

Always impressed with STA athletes -  at the end of the day the bogus polls still suck - IMHO there no way in gods green earth that they should be ranked #1

DLS  - they are just so simple.  They can win a lot of games - but can’t beat top tier

100%  on STA being #1 is a joke with a soph QB, more like 15 or something.

Not too sure about the DLS statement.   Maybe not this years team, but give them a Samoan or two and you never know.   

3 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Always impressed with STA athletes -  at the end of the day the bogus polls still suck - IMHO there no way in gods green earth that they should be ranked #1

DLS  - they are just so simple.  They can win a lot of games - but can’t beat top tier

How do we really know that a top Texas program could? 

1 minute ago, 954gator said:

100%  on STA being #1 is a joke with a soph QB, more like 15 or something.

Not too sure about the DLS statement.   Maybe not this years team, but give them a Samoan or two and you never know.   

The team that played tonight was not Top 15.

They have athletes, but they have a lot of work to do.

They looked like 2018 Grayson with less blue chip talent than the Rams.

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

You already know they won’t. So let’s cut the suspense. 

They had the worst play calling offensively, and the traveling ain’t tough enough. 

I told Canes when Lakeland was able to play by the same rules as STA it’s curtains I tell ya, curtains!!!!

We've seen this before.   STA will struggle and very well could lose to some Florida Powers in the coming weeks.  Meanwhile DLS will Baby Seal Empty Valley High and Blind Vista High and win every game till the Open Championship by 20+ and we will all hear about the Hyper improvement and how it takes them multiple weeks to get an offense rolling that they have been running since the Kennedy Administration. I can't wait for this:  If STA Lose the Fl. Bunch especially Nolebull will be must see reading and Sammy will be too 😎.  I feel sorry for whoever Vista and Whatever Valley the next few weeks in NorCal.   We just got the previews a few posts up. 😎

Nolebull will be doing this

Image result for nelson muntz gif

And Sammy will be doing this as his Tiers or Tears rapidly descend. 

Image result for hiding in bushes gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

STA has some dudes.

Simple as that.

Really liked seeing DLS open up the field, they've got some athletes themselves and it's time to test the waters.

I enjoyed the game, but for fucks sake its August and the product on the field showed.

Good to see you @PrepGridiron

Did you guys meet Canes? I know what he looks like so I could have introduced you to him.

But Im banned from the state of California. Self imposed. Maybe next time 

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

The team that played tonight was not Top 15.

They have athletes, but they have a lot of work to do.

They looked like 2018 Grayson with less blue chip talent than the Rams.

My point was they aren't top 10.   I'd agree they aren't top 15 the way they played, as in there are 15+ teams that would beat us.   That being said there are teams in the top 15 that I don't think would beat STA.    I've had some whiskey so I might not be making perfect sense haha.  

• Haha 1

I thought De La Salle and St Thomas Aquinas both played pretty sloppy tonight. Week one to be expected though. 13 penalties on DLS in the 3rd quarter. Seems odd. #24 is a BALLER. I like that kid. DLS doesn’t have a QB though and it hurt them tonight. He was pretty bad this evening. I think the offensive line did their job well against a superior defense. Their OL always seems to impress me

I don’t think St Thomas Aquinas is a top 10 team in the country. Great athletes but their QB is an average sophomore who won’t finish his football career as a QB. Still don’t get the #1 preseason ranking when i saw them handled by Central and Lakeland last season. 

Should’ve ended 21-14. I think STA is the better team but I don’t think there is a huge gap here. Both top 50 teams. Neither having a QB will keep them from being the best team in the nation

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

We've seen this before.   STA will struggle and very well could lose to some Florida Powers in the coming weeks.  Meanwhile DLS will Baby Seal Empty Valley High and Blind Vista High and win every game till the Open Championship by 20+ and we will all hear about the Hyper improvement and how it takes them multiple weeks to get an offense rolling that they have been running since the Kennedy Administration. I can't wait for this:  If STA Lose the Fl. Bunch especially Nolebull will be must see reading and Sammy will be too 😎.  I feel sorry for whoever Vista and Whatever Valley the next few weeks in NorCal.   We just got the previews a few posts up. 😎

Nolebull will be doing this

Image result for nelson muntz gif

And Sammy will be doing this as his Tiers or Tears rapidly descend. 

Image result for hiding in bushes gif

It’s funny cause it’s true. 

Sammy isn’t as cool as he thought he was. 

The curtains got pulled back 😂

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1