Who Wins? DLS or STA?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins? DLS or STA?

• De La Salle
    • Saint Thomas Aquinas

3 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

STA has some dudes.

Simple as that.

Really liked seeing DLS open up the field, they've got some athletes themselves and it's time to test the waters.

I enjoyed the game, but for fucks sake its August and the product on the field showed.

Good to see you @PrepGridiron

Good news for DLS is the post OOS hyper-improvement begins tomorrow. You guys will have to wait until a few days before Christmas for your next L.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Did you guys meet Canes? I know what he looks like so I could have introduced you to him.

But Im banned from the state of California. Self imposed. Maybe next time 

I keep my head down and walk in a straight line.  Too much money at DLS now, I'd hate to get kicked out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mjd33 said:

They are both considerably better than just the top 50. 

Says who? That’s your opinion. Fine. Not mine. Mallard Creek and Dutch Fork can 100% go into Concord and beat De La Salle. Absolutely.  Could they lose? Possibly but I saw all four teams tonight and I don’t look at STA/DLS and go MAN THEY’RE MUCH SUPERIOR... They were all good football teams. Top 50 teams. Again I saw that STA team with all them fancy stars dominated twice last year by public schools  

And their QB is worse this year....  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

They are both considerably better than just the top 50. 

I think in a world where we really knew the legit top 50 teams he'd probably be right.   In the hypothetical world where teams like Eastside Catholic and other random teams are ranked very high, then yes, they should both be better than 50.   

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

Says who? That’s your opinion. Fine. Not mine. Mallard Creek and Dutch Fork can 100% go into Concord and beat De La Salle. Absolutely.  Could they lose? Possibly but I saw all four teams tonight and I don’t look at STA/DLS and go MAN THEY’RE MUCH SUPERIOR... They were all good football teams. Top 50 teams. Again I saw that STA team with all them fancy stars dominated twice last year by public schools  

I agree 100%.

2 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Mallard Creek yes,  but Dutch Fork IMO would be handled by DLS. Dutch Fork would never stop DLS.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

You mean like when Byrne's was supposed to beat DLS.

5 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Mallard Creek and Dutch Fork are both a couple Tiers below DLS, maybe 3.

• Haha 1