Thoughts on "prez" Racists Tweets about Going Back Where they Came From

AztecPadre

2 minutes ago, concha said:

What uniting language is there to use with leftist, antisemitic asshats who constantly denigrate the country, want our sovereignty and laws usurped and count amongst their number at least one who publicly calls the president a motherfucker?

Well respect usually gets respect.  He has no problem calling others names and a trait many of your folks applauded because it was calling it like it is.  Now you want to condemn her for following his lead. 

As CINC he needs to be less partisan and respectful in addressing people.  That’s a start 

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I’m interpreting it based on experience.  You have none that’s why you have no reference to use to assess this.

This lack of experience is what  also allowed you to post that something is not racist if it doesn’t reference race or color specifically 

Aaaaaahhhh yes... the Magic Melanin-Powered Decoder Ring that allows you to read anything you please into what is said and ignore what's actually said. 

And yours is the upgraded model with the Shut Up Whitey feature. 

Cool stuff. 

On 7/17/2019 at 1:51 PM, Horsefly said:

No, purpose and mission of elected duty.  And the strength in the sum of the parts.  It’s an attempt on non partisanship

I will agree here, as I do prefer non-partisan politicians...

But in this case, it was no attack on the "left" as any group, but specifically directed at those individuals who expressed displeasure with flag and country...

That is a higher standard than partisanship, as you so aptly note.

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Well respect usually gets respect.  He has no problem calling others names and a trait many of your folks applauded because it was calling it like it is.  Now you want to condemn her for following his lead. 

As CINC he needs to be less partisan and respectful in addressing people.  That’s a start 

LMAO

Trump hasn't been shown one iota of respect by the left since long before the election. 

Remind me... Since announcing his candidacy, when did Trump call any of his opponents anything close to "motherfucker" (let alone say it in front of his young child). 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, concha said:

Aaaaaahhhh yes... the Magic Melanin-Powered Decoder Ring that allows you to read anything you please into what is said and ignore what's actually said. 

And yours is the upgraded model with the Shut Up Whitey feature. 

Cool stuff. 

Once again you’re relying on your lack of experience to interpret it your way, and so you have no choice but to rely on  what the sender tells you. 

Just like an inexperienced student, initially they rely on the words of the teacher in gaining subject understanding until they reach intellectual maturity where they can be more independent and collaborative in their learning.    

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

I will agree here, as I do prefer non-partisan politicians...

But in this case, it was no attack on the "left" as any group, but specifically directed at those individuals who expressed displeasure with flag and country...

That is a higher standard than partisanship, as you so aptly note.

No need to respond at all, Pelosi was doing a good job of marginalizing them in the party before his comment.  

he lashed out in anger and said what he truly felt.  

Just now, Horsefly said:

Once again you’re relying on your lack of experience to interpret it your way, and so you have no choice but to rely on the what the sender tells you. 

Just like an inexperienced student, initially they rely on the words of the teacher in gaining subject understanding until they reach intellectual maturity where they can be more independent and collaborative in their learning.    

Or, as is the case, you're demonstrably making shit up because you hate Trump. 

👍

1 minute ago, concha said:

Or, as is the case, you're demonstrably making shit up because you hate Trump. 

👍

This is the 3d time you’ve mentioned making shit up and I’ve given you a lesson already on interpretation using experience as a guide.  It’s what allows us to assess language, even beyond stated intent.  

Have a great day conch! 

On 7/17/2019 at 2:02 PM, Horsefly said:

No need to respond at all, Pelosi was doing a good job of marginalizing them in the party before his comment.  

he lashed out in anger and said what he truly felt.  

You mean that lady who lobs racist charges against others and has to be censured and words stricken at her job?

Was awfully nice of most news outlets to cover those partisan and divisive words, and with little mention of the censure for doing so...

TOO FUNNY, that you promote bipartisanship in one breath and toss accolades on others doing the exact same as those you bemoan...

Sounds like true 'partisan' posting to me.....

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

You mean that lady who lobs racist charges against others and has to be censured and words stricken at her job?

Was awfully nice of most news outlets to cover those partisan and divisive words, and with little mention of the censure for doing so...

TOO FUNNY, that you promote bipartisanship in one breath and toss accolades on others doing the exact same as those you bemoan...

Sounds like true 'partisan' posting to me.....

He’s the president/CINC, he has a higher responsibility.  What do you think is the overarching or leadership responsibility of the president/CINC?

“to whom much is given much is required.” LUke 12:48

On 7/17/2019 at 2:06 PM, Horsefly said:

This is the 3d time you’ve mentioned making shit up and I’ve given you a lesson already on interpretation using experience as a guide.  It’s what allows us to assess language, even beyond stated intent.  

Have a great day conch! 

You have a right to make crap up....

And you readily admit to doing so here....

You also have a right to be wrong ….and have shown no logical proof or anything that supports your 'made up argument'.

On 7/17/2019 at 2:12 PM, Horsefly said:

He’s the president/CINC, he has a higher responsibility.  What do you think is the overarching or leadership responsibility of the president/CINC?

To protect the "country", and to oppose those who would denigrate or attack it....

His comments in this case, appear to do both...

Just now, Troll said:

You have a right to make crap up....

And you readily admit to doing so here....

You also have a right to be wrong ….and have shown no logical proof or anything that supports your 'made up argument'.

You also are looped into not understanding experience and tapping into it to interpret language.  Care to guess what you and concha have in common? 

Just now, Troll said:

To protect the "country", and to oppose those who would denigrate or attack it....

His comments in this case, appear to do both...

I asked what is his leadership responsibility.  he LEADS as well not just responds to threats and opportunities.  Who he leads and how he leads are important in him carrying out his duties. 

On 7/17/2019 at 2:15 PM, Horsefly said:

You also are looped into not understanding experience and tapping into it to interpret language.  Care to guess what you and concha have in common? 

Something is not so....just because you "think" it so....

And your right to interpret, does not give you a right to claim any interpretation that you like, as true... 

But I'll bite... what do you "think" we have in common? Part of some melanin majority?

On 7/17/2019 at 2:19 PM, Horsefly said:

I asked what is his leadership responsibility.  he LEADS as well not just responds to threats and opportunities.  Who he leads and how he leads are important in him carrying out his duties. 

Correct ...and if you had a couple asshats in your unit that you were leading, who did nothing but denigrate the unit, you would certainly not be so kind as to just verbally let them know of your disapproval.....wouldn't you.

It IS fairly telling that you condone everyone else's divisive remarks yet attempt to hold others to a different standard.

15 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Have a great day conch! 

You too!

Go recharge your decoder ring.

Tomorrow's another day!

Just now, Troll said:

Something is not so....just because you "think" it so....

And your right to interpret, does not give you a right to claim any interpretation that you like, as true... 

But I'll bite... what do you "think" we have in common? Part of some melanin majority?

everything I’ve stated is MY belief.  I’m really only worried about me in this instance.  My belief is he made a racist statement.  

You and conch are limited in experience of this type.  

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

20zhxz.gif

The ability to read things and not contort ourselves into reading in content that's not there?

Just now, Troll said:

Correct ...and if you had a couple asshats in your unit that you were leading, who did nothing but denigrate the unit, you would certainly not be so kind as to just verbally let them know of your disapproval.....wouldn't you.

It IS fairly telling that you condone everyone else's divisive remarks yet attempt to hold others to a different standard.

They don’t work for him, Congress is an equal power.  Not the same as being in MY unit.  

I hold him to a higher standard, not different.  I believe in decorum and statesmanship these are qualities dismissed from the right though.  You all wanted a rogue who didn’t bend to rules of decency but spoke his mind.  So why bitch and moan how OTHERS are responding to him and his administration?