Thoughts on "prez" Racists Tweets about Going Back Where they Came From

AztecPadre

10 minutes ago, concha said:

1) She happens to come from Somalia.

2) "Go back to the country where the people that look like you."    You must be an editor at CNN.

Omar isn’t the only one he disrespected.  Try assessing and talking about the other 3. Where do they come from conch? 

most countries are homogeneous, based on race.  

3 hours ago, Troll said:

Which Kool-Aid was that? 

The Kool-Aid where some POTUS is found guilty of housing discrimination multiple times?

giphy.gif

I loved Kool Aid! That dude was ...cool. Question though. When he'd yelling "Oh yeah!!!" and come busting through those walls, how did he keep all the sheetrock and asbestos and shit out of his koolaid? Those kids today probably all have cancer and he's probably the defendant in a class action suit.  

Did I over think this? I over thought this, didn't I?

• Haha 2

On 7/17/2019 at 10:51 AM, concha said:

1) She happens to come from Somalia.

2) "Go back to the country where the people that look like you."    You must be an editor at CNN.

it's too easy for 'Conspiracy Theorists' to ignore the actual words, and make up some cause that benefits them....

People that "think" like you is not an option, for those that can only view the world by skin, in black and white......

and disregard every other color...

On 7/17/2019 at 11:02 AM, Blueliner said:

I loved Kool Aid! That dude was ...cool. Question though. When he'd come busting through those was, how did he keep all the sheetrock and asbestos and shit out of his koolaid? Those kids today probably all have cancer and he's probably the defendant in a class action suit.  

Did I over think this? I over thought this, didn't I?

At least you did not make some crack about 'hair coloring'....

giphy.gif

Very popular method in Paterson back in the day...

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Omar isn’t the only one he disrespected.  Try analyzing the other 3. 

If race was what he wanted to go after than he would have said something along the lines of what you fabricated a few minutes ago.

He specifically mentioned countries.

You and your ilk are - reflexively - inserting race to fit your narrative.

By your logic, if anyone says anything even remotely uncomplimentary or critical of Sub-Saharan Africa, even if 100% true that comment must therefore be racist and the messenger attacked as such.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, concha said:

If race was what he wanted to go after than he would have said something along the lines of what you fabricated a few minutes ago.

He specifically mentioned countries.

You and your ilk are - reflexively - inserting race to fit your narrative.

By your logic, if anyone says anything even remotely uncomplimentary or critical of Sub-Saharan Africa, even if 100% true that comment must therefore be racist and the messenger attacked as such.

Race makes a country homogeneous. If someone tells me to go back to Africa it’s clear to me their intent is for me back where I BELONG.  A place where others are like me, that’s intuitive. 

The fact is they are Americans, duly elected officials.  This is their country. 

Like others have pointed out I’ll be waiting when he tells white detractors and critics, and there are many, to go back to their country.  

• Like 1

On 7/17/2019 at 10:59 AM, Horsefly said:

Omar isn’t the only one he disrespected.  Try assessing and talking about the other 3. Where do they come from conch? 

The very fact, as you note, is 4 individuals being singled out for their positions, kind of goes against your whole theory of it being based on there skin color, wouldn't you say?

Unless of course you have examples of him addressing any single race as a whole....

And actually most countries are not 'homogenous' and have some minorities represented in them, no matter how small...

Just making up any old crap to support your conspiracy against the black race again?

figures.

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

He doesn’t know the women personally so I don’t expect him to specifically call out the country of origin for each 

The fact is they are Americans, duly elected officials.  This is their country. 

Like others have pointed out I’ll be waiting when he tells white detractors and critics, and there are many, to go back to their country.  

He didn't. He used the word "countries".

He did not say the lie which you put forth about "people who look like you".

Still waiting on the list of "white detractors" denigrating this nation on such a regular basis and on such widely circulated media...

On 7/17/2019 at 11:15 AM, Horsefly said:

When he tells black people who think like him to go home, you might have a point....

Otherwise you are just spitting in the wind....

And can't recognize the difference....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, concha said:

He didn't. He used the word "countries".

He did not say the lie which you put forth about "people who look like you".

Still waiting on the list of "white detractors" denigrating this nation on such a regular basis and on such widely circulated media...

If someone tells me to go back to africa what are they implying?  

He didn’t say go to any other country he said to their original country.  Now why their original country and not just out of this one?  What would make the original country unique?

anyways, I’m done with this.  He’s a racist.  You are free to copulate to this clown.  

• Like 2

Just now, Horsefly said:

If someone tells me to go back to africa what are they implying?  

He didn’t say go to any other country he said to their original country.  Now why their original country and not just out of this one?  What would make the original country unique?

anyways, I’m done with this.  He’s a racist.  You are free to copulate to this clown.  

I'll take "Things Trump DIDN'T Say" for $1,000 Alex...

When sucking at an argument, make shit up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

When he tells black people who think like him to go home, you might have a point....

Otherwise you are just spitting in the wind....

And can't recognize the difference....

Racists can be opportunists.  And he’s an opportunists that is accommodating to a degree to those that support him but are of a different race.  

Just now, concha said:

I'll take "Things Trump DIDN'T Say" for $1,000 Alex...

When sucking at an argument, make shit up.

He didn’t tell them their specific country because he didn’t know it.  

So now you think there is a semantic difference between country of origin and calling out the specific country by name?  

• Haha 1