Thoughts on "prez" Racists Tweets about Going Back Where they Came From

AztecPadre

On 7/17/2019 at 10:17 AM, DBP66 said:

no parrot involved....just common sense and a SENSE OF DECENCY....both of which you and the Trump clowns here don't have...🤡

Since your "common sense" is apparently based on your "common knowledge" of others being guilty.....

When proven 100% wrong, that kind of proves that your "common sense" is quite lacking...

….and based on the evidence here.... we apparently have more "common sense" than you...

But nice try on the "orange man bad" schtick..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Blueliner said:

Serious question, conch. Are they really that fucking retarded or do they actually realize it's all BS on their part and they just don't care anymore? Both?

...all "bullshit" or "fake news"??...those must have been "fake tweets" huh??....🙄

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Serious question, conch. Are they really that fucking retarded or do they actually realize it's all BS on their part and they just don't care anymore? Both?

The modern leftist is endowed with a race card reflex.

Any challenge of them, questioning of their agenda or criticisms are met with accusations of racism or some other form of bigotry.

They simply can't help it.

13 minutes ago, concha said:

66747229_1363939107092094_88007605349672

If I call you a honk##. do I mention your race or color?  

No, I didn’t,  its because the term is a racist reference intended to disparage. I can be racist without mentioning race or color.  

Obviously race was a factor otherwise he wouldn’t have made a link to going back to “another” country, the distinction being one where the people look like them!     

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Since your "common sense" is apparently based on your "common knowledge" of others being guilty.....

When proven 100% wrong, that kind of proves that your "common sense" is quite lacking...

….and based on the evidence here.... we apparently have more "common sense" than you...

But nice try on the "orange man bad" schtick..

LOL...nice spin!...common sense is knowing it's NOT ok to tell others to leave the country...so therefore you have no common sense...🤡

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I'm a black man living in CA, who's voted dem more than I've voted Republican in my life, but I'm a redneck now? Now I know what Trump must feel on minute by minute basis. 🤣

YES you are...congrats!....have you ever been told to go back to Africa?

Just now, concha said:

The modern leftist is endowed with a race card reflex.

Any challenge of them, questioning of their agenda or criticisms are met with accusations of racism or some other form of bigotry.

They simply can't help it.

Case in point. DBPinata66 is now calling me a redneck now that he's been challenged and frustrated. On that topic. Since I'm black, I'm not sure that I can be a redneck. But I suppose I could be one of those blacks that hate themselves and have no place in the modern democratic party. Thoughts?🤣

On 7/17/2019 at 10:21 AM, DBP66 said:

and who were the targets of his tweets??????....🙄

People who complain about or dislike this nation....are you trying to project otherwise with conspiracy theories?...

One of the VERY nice things about this country is that you CAN IN FACT leave, if you think you can have a happier life elsewhere...

Wall or no wall...

Do you realize how many countries that is not even an option?  No one is a slave to the government here...

Actually a fact that should be celebrated....not bemoaned.

But of course if someone you don't like says something like that, you will accuse that of being 'racist'......must be that proven 100% wrong "common sense" that you carry around with you....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

If I call you a honk##. do I mention your race or color?  

No, I didn’t,  its because the term is a racist reference intended to disparage. I can be racist without mentioning race or color.  

Obviously race was a factor otherwise he wouldn’t have made a link to going back to “another” country, the distinction being one where the people look like them!     

If you called me a honk##, I'd laugh in your face and call you a jive turkey.

And the word honky itself correlates directly to a skin color, does it not?  Telling someone to go back to Somalia is providing a destination.  Calling someone a honky is a direct attack on a skin color.

You're doing great.

Jive Turkey.

tenor.gif

7 minutes ago, Troll said:

People who complain about or dislike this nation....are you trying to project otherwise with conspiracy theories?...

One of the VERY nice things about this country is that you CAN IN FACT leave, if you think you can have a happier life elsewhere...

Wall or no wall...

Do you realize how many countries that is not even an option?  No one is a slave to the government here...

Actually a fact that should be celebrated....not bemoaned.

But of course if someone you don't like says something like that, you will accuse that of being 'racist'......must be that proven 100% wrong "common sense" that you carry around with you....

..LOL.."People who complain about or dislike this nation"...LOL..it's nice to see you've been drinking your Kool-Aid with your Big Mac today!...stop the company line B.S. stick...no matter what they say it doesn't justify the President of the US telling elected officials or any citizen to leave the country...unless your a red neck with no common sense...🤡

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

YES you are...congrats!....have you ever been told to go back to Africa?

But to your point, I will add that I have been discriminated against in my life on many occasions. But that's on them. Not me. Although life isn't perfect by any means, I've been successful and have enjoyed the bounties that this life and country have given me to the best of my ability. It is what it is. Living life angry and resentful is no way to live. My .02 on that.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Case in point. DBPinata66 is now calling me a redneck now that he's been challenged and frustrated. On that topic. Since I'm black, I'm not sure that I can be a redneck. But I suppose I could be one of those blacks that hate themselves and have no place in the modern democratic party. Thoughts?🤣

Just don't be a jive turkey like Horsefly.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

But to your point, I will add that I have been discriminated against in my life on many occasions. But that's on them. Not me. Although life isn't perfect by any means, I've been successful and have enjoyed the bounties that this life and country have given me to the best of my ability. It is what it is. Living life angry and resentful is no way to live. My .02 on that.

and don't forget your brothers who are not as fortunate as you.....some of them are resentful for good reasons.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2019 at 10:36 AM, DBP66 said:

..LOL.."People who complain about or dislike this nation"...LOL..it's nice to see you've been drinking your Kool-Aid with your Big Mac today!...stop the company line B.S. stick...no matter what they say it doesn't justify the President of the US telling elected officials or any citizen to leave the country...unless your a red neck with no common sense...🤡

Which Kool-Aid was that? 

The Kool-Aid where some POTUS is found guilty of housing discrimination multiple times?

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, concha said:

If you called me a honk##, I'd laugh in your face and call you a jive turkey.

And the word honky itself correlates directly to a skin color, does it not?  Telling someone to go back to Somalia is providing a destination.  Calling someone a honky is a direct attack on a skin color.

You're doing great.

Jive Turkey.

tenor.gif

But Somali is a specific destination based on her race!  He didn’t tell her to go to Germany.  

And let’s stop as though he was only adddressing Omar.  The other 3 were referenced as well and their destination was based on their race.  Go back to the country where the people that look like you.    

• Like 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

But Somali is a specific destination based on her race!  He didn’t tell her to go to Germany.  

And let’s stop as though he was only adddressing Omar.  The other 3 were referenced as well and their destination was based on their race.  Go back to the country where the people that look like you.    

1) She happens to come from Somalia.

2) "Go back to the country where the people that look like you."    You must be an editor at CNN.

🤡

11 minutes ago, Troll said:

Which Kool-Aid was that? 

The Kool-Aid where some POTUS is found guilty of housing discrimination multiple times?

giphy.gif

the Kool-Aid with the liquid acid in it that got you thinking they "dislike this nation".....LOL..silly Ronnie!...🤡

26 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

He revels in pushing the envelope on stupid.

And to his credit, he is VERY good. On this site that is no small accolade.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

and don't forget your brothers who are not as fortunate as you.....some of them are resentful for good reasons.

I won't. I give you my word on that. I never forget where I came from. Trust me, it wasn't that great. I don't look down upon anyone who is resentful. We have our reasons, no doubt. I've certainly had my resentments over the years. But at some point in my life that I realized I alone am responsible for my feelings and actions. Nobody else is. Nobody can make me feel a certain way. As I have no influence over you. When resentments come up, I get spiritual. That's what works for me. The point is that every person has resentments and other ill-feelings....but it's what we process them to make our lives serene. We don't need money or big houses. Serenity comes from within. That's the message that I think we need to be sending to minorities who have resentments towards the past. They are not chained to that past unless they let themselves be. I know it's easier said than done. But life isn't fair and it take courage to step through that fire. 

Stepping off soapbox.

• Like 2