Thoughts on "prez" Racists Tweets about Going Back Where they Came From

AztecPadre

54 minutes ago, concha said:

Is that why you just flat out made shit up? 👍  🤣

You did great.

Jeff-Daniels-As-Harry-Laughing-In-a-Rest

I interpreted and deciphered meaning of his words using my experience to do so, you know the thing you don’t have.  

Now if I have a question about living with societal privileges then the floor is yours😂 

Just now, NorCalRuss said:

Trump calls these 4 out because they’re fuckin wack jobs. The shit they say is more insane and so far left and the false claims they make are more than what Trump says. 

These 4 are gift wrapping 2020 to Trump. 

This is nothing more than using race card as a crutch to cover up weakness and absurdity,  same shit we see daily all over the country... 

AOC just got a jamaican immigrant republican as her primary challenger who came out swinging reminding the people of the 14th district that AOC cost them jobs and money. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I interpreted and deciphered meaning of his words using my experience to do so, you know the thing you don’t have.  

Now if I have a question about living with societal privileges then the floor is yours😂 

So you made shit up to fit your narrative. 

And "shut up, Whitey". 

Bless your heart. 

👍

Oh and BTW....Since your latest statement says....

On 7/17/2019 at 12:15 PM, Horsefly said:

There three primary RACES of the world:  caucasoid, negroid and Mongoloid.  Sweden is overwhelmingly caucasoid and Jamaica and Nigeria are majority negroid.

And since you like to backfill your posts (yet again), and "expect me to know that".....

On 7/17/2019 at 11:45 AM, Horsefly said:

You keep harping on “black”. There are 3 women of different races he disrespected. I expected you to know that 

I just gotta ask....if he disrespects all 3, how is he supposed to be racially racist again?

On 7/17/2019 at 1:11 PM, Horsefly said:

I interpreted and deciphered meaning of his words using my experience to do so......  

AKA making up your own conspiracy theory...

…..instead of accepting the declared intent of the speaker.....or the actual words spoken.

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You are having a hard time understanding interpreting and deciphering meaning.  

Not at all. 

You used your Magic Melanin-Powered Decoder Ring to make shit up and then threw the Race Card to try to block questioning of your laughable made-up shit. 

It was text book. 

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Oh and BTW....Since your latest statement says....

And since you like to backfill your posts (yet again), and "expect me to know that".....

I just gotta ask....if he disrespects all 3, how is he supposed to be racially racist again?

By telling them to leave the country of their birth and go back to their own. The one defined by that countries unique race, culture and customs.  

What’s the purpose of telling Americans  to go back to the their country of origin?    

On 7/17/2019 at 1:24 PM, Horsefly said:

By telling them to leave the country of their birth and go back to their own. The one defined by that countries unique race, culture and customs.      

Yes and since apparently most countries are NOT homogenous by race, culture, and customs (as you have proven)...one can only deduce that the underlying factor is 'country'......

On 7/17/2019 at 1:24 PM, Horsefly said:

What’s the purpose of telling Americans  to go back to the their country of origin?    

While "country" was not necessary, the purpose is most likely to play to his constituency, and show the intent of being the "country" that is the issue....and not some other made up BS.

Of course many on the left will claim that if your constituency is right leaning that playing to them is somehow racist....but that is a farce like many of your posts here. 

9 minutes ago, concha said:

Not at all. 

You used your Magic Melanin-Powered Decoder Ring to make shit up and then threw the Race Card to try to block questioning of your laughable made-up shit. 

It was text book. 

you don’t understand because you don’t have experience.  When you’ve had words like that directed at you, it puts it into perspective. 

On 7/17/2019 at 1:27 PM, Horsefly said:

Oh, so rely on his declared intent, as if he never lies and would publicly admit he’s racist.  Smh

You don't have to rely on his stated intent or even his exact wording.....

Your contrived argument falls flat on it's own...

23 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

AOC just got a jamaican immigrant republican as her primary challenger who came out swinging reminding the people of the 14th district that AOC cost them jobs and money. 

They will start attacking her also. There’s a R in front of her name instead of a D...?

Just like the demoRats always do. 

They attack all people of color when they’re Republicans, I guess the rats are racist...

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

you don’t understand because you don’t have experience.  When you’ve had words like that directed at you, it puts it into perspective. 

So, no possibility it's the shit coming out of their pie holes that's splashed all over the media constantly. 

(And no. White Trump detractors aren't exhibiting the same combination of anti-American rhetoric and press coverage these clowns are seeing. Not close.) 

• Like 1

You keep looping back to this and not understand interpretation.  This is now the 3d time I’ve mentioned it 

You can slap all the lipstick on that pig you care to. 

And you can repeat it until you pass out. 

You're making shit up. 

On 7/17/2019 at 1:35 PM, Horsefly said:

I'm guessing that perspective is...

where you are not just some asshole, and it must be something else like your melanin levels which you have no control over, therefore eliminating any guilt associated with your part of the exchange...

nice perspective 👍

1 minute ago, concha said:

So, no possibility it's the shit coming out of their pie holes that's splashed all over the media constantly. 

(And no. White Trump detractors aren't exhibiting the same combination of anti-American rhetoric and press coverage these clowns are seeing. Not close.) 

He has no control, as the commander in chief, in using language that is uniting and not divisive?  

On 7/17/2019 at 1:41 PM, Horsefly said:

This is the most correct thing you have said all day.  I also understand that color and race don’t have to be mentioned in a racist comment for it to be racist.  

all true...and agreed. 👍

But somehow your logic and interpretation falls short here anyways... 

5 minutes ago, concha said:

You can slap all the lipstick on that pig you care to. 

And you can repeat it until you pass out. 

You're making shit up. 

I’m interpreting it based on experience.  You have none that’s why you have no reference to use to assess this.

This lack of experience is what  also allowed you to post that something is not racist if it doesn’t reference race or color specifically 

8 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

They will start attacking her also. There’s a R in front of her name instead of a D...?

Just like the demoRats always do. 

They attack all people of color when they’re Republicans, I guess the rats are racist...

Of course they will attack her. Probably call her some kind of a sell out for supporting the republican party. 

• Like 1

He has no control, as the commander in chief, in using language that is uniting and not divisive?  

What uniting language is there to use with leftist, antisemitic asshats who constantly denigrate the country, want our sovereignty and laws usurped and count amongst their number at least one who publicly calls the president a motherfucker?