Thoughts on "prez" Racists Tweets about Going Back Where they Came From

AztecPadre

10 minutes ago, Troll said:

Wrong and wrong....

'At least 10%' on the 'board'....and the majority of my co-workers were minorities (Orientals and Indians) ….yes it was just last week remember?

and your 'benefit' of work being based on merit, is shattered with all those unwarranted promotions based on corporations not wanting to be sued for statistics, and having to "overlook" any merit I might have.

Do you see how entirely WRONG you are yet???? 

You said your leadership was minimal minority.  So if the workers were majority Asian and Indian then who was getting promoted and from what dept? 

Yeah sure troll I’m sure all promotions were some effort to get all the minorities into place and merit be damned. Lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Of course they see his tweets but he doesn’t care.  Why do you think there is high turnover? 

Two reasons. Trump realizes that draining the swamp is a hard task. He wants to surround himself around loyal people. Not because of some evil plan, but because he knows the swamp is deep and he needs loyalty. Some disloyal types made a decision and are likely hedging their bets that Trump will be ousted somehow (political suicide). Just like some are probably hanging on because they don't wanna be in the path of the tornado when he wins. And secondly, many cabinet members are attacked incessantly by the looney left just like the Prez. My guess is that many of them have had enough and choose to move on without bitter feelings. 

On 7/17/2019 at 5:23 PM, Horsefly said:

You said your leadership was minimal minority.  So if the workers were majority Asian and Indian then who was getting promoted and from what dept? 

Yeah sure troll I’m sure all promotions were some effort to get all the minorities into place and merit be damned. Lol

Go look it up...I did not even give you a %....I said at least 1 and 1 female on the board of single to double digits (so as not to get sued)...

But of course you don't believe what anyone states, and "interpret your own meaning" to suit your needs...

And your farce of a rationalization, stating ALL must be discriminatory to be discriminated against... is really not your style now is it?  That's like me saying that you were not discriminated against because ALL of the people in the Service did not tell you "they were better off without your kind"....and only one did.   Fantastic logic.

but this really is not about your or my history now is it.....

you should easily be able to show how "white" is some benefit today for 'anyone' as you claim....

I have already given written codified examples in both education and work how it's NOT......

How come you can't do the same???

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Two reasons. Trump realizes that draining the swamp is a hard task. He wants to surround himself around loyal people. Not because of some evil plan, but because he knows the swamp is deep and he needs loyalty. Some disloyal types made a decision and are likely hedging their bets that Trump will be ousted somehow (political suicide). Just like some are probably hanging on because they don't wanna be in the path of the tornado when he wins. And secondly, many cabinet members are attacked incessantly by the looney left just like the Prez. My guess is that many of them have had enough and choose to move on without bitter feelings. 

Just stop. He hired these people to begin with and had every opportunity to hire the best and those that would be loyal.  It’s amazing to what lengths some of you all will go to to justify his shortcomings which any other individual would be chastised for.  The default of his high turnover is not loyalty but could very well be his leadership style.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Troll said:

Go look it up...I did not even give you a %....I said at least 1 and 1 female on the board of single to double digits (so as not to get sued)...

But of course you don't believe what anyone states, and "interpret your own meaning" to suit your needs...

And your farce of a rationalization, stating ALL must be discriminatory to be discriminated against... is really not your style now is it?  That's like me saying that you were not discriminated against because ALL of the people in the Service did not tell you "they were better off without your kind"....and only one did.   Fantastic logic.

but this really is not about your or my history now is it.....

you should easily be able to show how "white" is some benefit today for 'anyone' as you claim....

I have already given written codified examples in both education and work how it's NOT......

How come you can't do the same???

Well 1-2 out of 15 or so is about 10% correct? 

I already gave you an example of being white.  They aren’t generally negatively scrutinized for being white. Not when entering a store, buying a house, car, applying for a job, pulled over by the police, going on vacation.  

One of the reasons why I can toy with you is because I have a white son in law and sister in law.  My SIL tells me all the time how being married to my daughter has opened his eyes.  things he took for granted, like traveling, changed his perspective.  

On 7/17/2019 at 5:42 PM, Horsefly said:

Well 1-2 out of 15 or so is about 10% correct?   

yes and some were 1-2 out of 8 or so, so overrepresented...

but this crap is just flat out wrong and modified to suit your needs....

On 7/17/2019 at 5:03 PM, Horsefly said:

....  You stated you worked with minimal minorities with a select few on the board.  The majority were white and replacing white executives at the top. I believe you stated 10% of the employees at all levels were minorities....

Just can't help making up any old bullshit because that is just how you SEE things.....

On 7/17/2019 at 5:42 PM, Horsefly said:

I already gave you an example  

And your example was an untrue farce....as any promotions solely based on "merit" were out the window, with companies actively being sued on %.  

Now I would counter here, that your experiences in the service, just like my experiences in the corporate world, BOTH show a benefit to minorities at the detriment of the majority....

In order to prove that statement incorrect, you will need to show that 'wink and nod racism' is more harmful than "codified rule of law" racism....which it is not.  I would rather have the rules and law on my side, than some good ole boy (notice the boy pun?) asshole.

You have had a whole week now to think about it....

Still nothing? 

21 minutes ago, Troll said:

yes and some were 1-2 out of 8 or so, so overrepresented...

but this crap is just flat out wrong and modified to suit your needs....

Just can't help making up any old bullshit because that is just how you SEE things.....

And your example was an untrue farce....as any promotions solely based on "merit" were out the window, with companies actively being sued on %.  

Now I would counter here, that your experiences in the service, just like my experiences in the corporate world, BOTH show a benefit to minorities at the detriment of the majority....

In order to prove that statement incorrect, you will need to show that 'wink and nod racism' is more harmful than "codified rule of law" racism....which it is not.  I would rather have the rules and law on my side, than some good ole boy (notice the boy bun?) asshole.

You have had a whole week now to think about it....

Still nothing? 

I already gave you plenty.

Being discriminated is bad regardless, the nod and wink is bad because sometimes you can’t prove racism if it’s covert.  No legal recourse.  We’ve covered this already.  I’ve got other examples of that with the racist Colonel I worked for.

On 7/17/2019 at 6:09 PM, Horsefly said:

I already gave you plenty.   

Plenty of examples of discrimination against yourself is not the even close to the same as showing some 'benefit' for whites....

Please point to ANY benefit that you listed (knowing that your 'merit' based argument has been shattered via codified rules)

Being discriminated is bad regardless...  

So you DO agree that codified discrimination by skin color is 'bad'....wonderful....so when are you going to admit that those Discriminatory rules in the job market in Philly, and those discriminatory educational entrance standards are bad as well???

the nod and wink is bad because sometimes you can’t prove racism if it’s covert.  No legal recourse.  We’ve covered this already.  

Realistically minorities are the only ones that have ANY legal recourse....and it is certainly much much harder to prove "reverse discrimination", so saying "sometimes I can't prove it" is also a bad rationalization...and any benefit involved, lies with the minority, while both can be discriminated against here...

(don't even have to get into the instances of doing a shitty job and not getting fired for fear of 'minority' lawsuits...)

ACCORDINGLY you have shown NOTHING (yet again) to show in any way how institutionalized or codified discrimination is not worse than 'Wink and nod"......Stating we can't prevent every single instance of 'wink and nod' means squat....

You do realize of course that every single day when a white person wakes up it is a GIVEN that they will encounter "institutionalized" discrimination in both the educational and job markets.....with absolutely ZERO legal recourse...guaranteed.

Are you guaranteed to run into some racist asshole today?  And will that effect your life any worse than the discrimination faced in both education and jobs that others receive? 

So after a week of thinking about it, I sure hope this is not  'all you got'.....that would be bad.

14 minutes ago, Troll said:

Plenty of examples of discrimination against yourself is not the even close to the same as showing some 'benefit' for whites....

Please point to ANY benefit that you listed (knowing that your 'merit' based argument has been shattered via codified rules)

So you DO agree that codified discrimination by skin color is 'bad'....wonderful....so when are you going to admit that those Discriminatory rules in the job market in Philly, and those discriminatory educational entrance standards are bad as well???

Realistically minorities are the only ones that have ANY legal recourse....and it is certainly much much harder to prove "reverse discrimination", so saying "sometimes I can't prove it" is also a bad rationalization...and any benefit involved, lies with the minority, while both can be discriminated against here...

(don't even have to get into the instances of doing a shitty job and not getting fired for fear of 'minority' lawsuits...)

ACCORDINGLY you have shown NOTHING (yet again) to show in any way how institutionalized or codified discrimination is not worse than 'Wink and nod"......Stating we can't prevent every single instance of 'wink and nod' means squat....

You do realize of course that every single day when a white person wakes up it is a GIVEN that they will encounter "institutionalized" discrimination in both the educational and job markets.....with absolutely ZERO legal recourse...guaranteed.

Are you guaranteed to run into some racist asshole today?  And will that effect your life any worse than the discrimination faced in both education and jobs that others receive? 

So after a week of thinking about it, I sure hope this is not  'all you got'.....that would be bad.

Look I’m not gonna get into a long drawn out debate with someone who thinks whites have it tough in a country where they are the majority, control the political system, infrastructure and wealth and have for centuries.  There is no revolution happening here, those entities are safe and the majority that operate in that system benefit the most 

we will have to agree to disagree 

Have a good one troll 

On 7/17/2019 at 6:52 PM, Horsefly said:

Look I’m not gonna get into a long drawn out debate with someone who thinks whites have it tough in a country where they are the majority, control the political system, infrastructure and wealth and have for centuries

we will have to agree to disagree 

Have a good one troll 

What you fail to realize is that EVERYONE has it tough...

And the only 'benefit' you can name for 'white' is...…….none.

And you have already had your "long drawn out debate"...….. and failed.

But as ignorance is bliss, I will leave you to it...

Hope you have a good one as well...

23 minutes ago, Troll said:

What you fail to realize is that EVERYONE has it tough...

And the only 'benefit' you can name for 'white' is...…….none.

And you have already had your "long drawn out debate"...….. and failed.

But as ignorance is bliss, I will leave you to it...

Hope you have a good one as well...

the advantages built into this system for centuries that existed for whites.  You like to deny history but it’s relevant

its illogical for whites to oppress their own race below others.  But you keep believing the lie troll

there are facts and documentation on my side you’re a blubbering fool, a fool who was too sorry to take adv his white skin provided him. And you’re older so you’ve been around since segregation. 

cya 

On 7/17/2019 at 7:13 PM, Horsefly said:

You fail to realize the advantages built into this system...…..

Yes, something that would be a whole heck of a lot easier if you could simply point to one...

which apparently.... you can't....

On 7/17/2019 at 7:13 PM, Horsefly said:

cya  

cool signoff tho...as in a nice double entendre...

Leaving and covering your azz at the same time. 🤣

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Just stop. He hired these people to begin with and had every opportunity to hire the best and those that would be loyal.  It’s amazing to what lengths some of you all will go to to justify his shortcomings which any other individual would be chastised for.  The default of his high turnover is not loyalty but could very well be his leadership style.  

You do realize high turnover is common place in the swamp right? Did you happen to see the high turnover rate during the Obama administration? Perhaps you were just blind to it and never care until now because it fits your narrative.

17 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

You do realize high turnover is common place in the swamp right? Did you happen to see the high turnover rate during the Obama administration? Perhaps you were just blind to it and never care until now because it fits your narrative.

Trumps turnover has been unprecedented and we still don’t have a SECDEF

youce always been kind of a smart ass why won’t you read and post something to support your ideas.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fortune.com/2018/02/13/donald-trump-white-house-staff-turnover/amp/

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Trumps turnover has been unprecedented and we still don’t have a SECDEF

youce always been a smart ass why won’t you read and post something to support your ideas.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fortune.com/2018/02/13/donald-trump-white-house-staff-turnover/amp/

tisk tisk are you MAD bro?

I never said President Trumps administration has a high turnover. I said did you care when the same thing was happening during the Obama administration? Simple question. BTW until the high turnover rate with President Trump It was the Obama administration he had the highest turnover rate. AGAIN you dont care and only care when it fits your narrative.

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley announced Tuesday she’ll step down at the end of the year.

That makes her the sixth Cabinet member to leave President Trump’s cabinet since he took office less than two years ago. That had Henry from St. Paul wanting to know: How does that turnover compare to other presidents? Good Question.

There are 24 people in President Trump’s cabinet – from Secretary of State to the Attorney General to the director of the CIA. That’s the same number as President Obama, two more than President George W. Bush and seven more than President Reagan.

“Sometimes presidents will say we’re not going to fill all those positions or ask for an expansion or shrinkage,” says David Schultz, professor of political science at Hamline University. “Remember we didn’t always have the Department of Education and the Department of Homeland Security.”

The average tenure of a Cabinet member is two to three years. Mid-terms are often a time that Cabinet members decide to step aside. There’s also generally significant turnover when a President starts his second term.

“What we forget is that these are high-burnout jobs,” says Schultz. “They’re not working 40-hour work weeks, they’re working 50, 60, 70 hours a week.”

Departures within the first two years are more rare. In his 21 months in office, President Trump has had more Cabinet members leave compare to other recent presidents at the same points in their tenure.  Obama had three, George W. Bush had one, Clinton had two, George H.W. Bush had zero and Reagan had one.

“He’s probably a little higher than we’ve seen for recent presidents but he’s not significantly out of line,” says Schultz.

Schultz says turnover isn’t necessarily a bad thing as presidential priorities change and people figure out if they’re a good fit.

“The question that becomes is does it affect policy-making,” says Schultz. “That’s a matter of political debate.”

Very few Cabinet members make it all eight years. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack served the entirety (minus one week) of President Obama’s two terms. Secretary of Labor Elaine Chao and Head of the Office of National Drug Control Policy John Walters stayed on for President Bush’s two terms.

The Cabinet position with the highest turnover is Chief of Staff. Each of the last five Presidents has averaged between three and four.

21 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

tisk tisk are you MAD bro?

I never said President Trumps administration has a high turnover. I said did you care when the same thing was happening during the Obama administration? Simple question. BTW until the high turnover rate with President Trump It was the Obama administration he had the highest turnover rate. AGAIN you dont care and only care when it fits your narrative.

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley announced Tuesday she’ll step down at the end of the year.

That makes her the sixth Cabinet member to leave President Trump’s cabinet since he took office less than two years ago. That had Henry from St. Paul wanting to know: How does that turnover compare to other presidents? Good Question.

There are 24 people in President Trump’s cabinet – from Secretary of State to the Attorney General to the director of the CIA. That’s the same number as President Obama, two more than President George W. Bush and seven more than President Reagan.

“Sometimes presidents will say we’re not going to fill all those positions or ask for an expansion or shrinkage,” says David Schultz, professor of political science at Hamline University. “Remember we didn’t always have the Department of Education and the Department of Homeland Security.”

The average tenure of a Cabinet member is two to three years. Mid-terms are often a time that Cabinet members decide to step aside. There’s also generally significant turnover when a President starts his second term.

“What we forget is that these are high-burnout jobs,” says Schultz. “They’re not working 40-hour work weeks, they’re working 50, 60, 70 hours a week.”

Departures within the first two years are more rare. In his 21 months in office, President Trump has had more Cabinet members leave compare to other recent presidents at the same points in their tenure.  Obama had three, George W. Bush had one, Clinton had two, George H.W. Bush had zero and Reagan had one.

“He’s probably a little higher than we’ve seen for recent presidents but he’s not significantly out of line,” says Schultz.

Schultz says turnover isn’t necessarily a bad thing as presidential priorities change and people figure out if they’re a good fit.

“The question that becomes is does it affect policy-making,” says Schultz. “That’s a matter of political debate.”

Very few Cabinet members make it all eight years. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack served the entirety (minus one week) of President Obama’s two terms. Secretary of Labor Elaine Chao and Head of the Office of National Drug Control Policy John Walters stayed on for President Bush’s two terms.

The Cabinet position with the highest turnover is Chief of Staff. Each of the last five Presidents has averaged between three and four.

I posted that his turnover was UNPRECEDENTED.  The highest in decades. That’s the issue.  

The Trump Administration has seen the highest rate of turnover among White House staff in decades.

During the president’s first year, the administration saw a 34% turnover rate. This is the highest of any recent White House, according to a Brookings Institution report that tracked departures of senior officials over the last 40 years.

The next-highest turnover rate for an administration’s first year was Ronald Reagan’s, with 17% of senior aides leaving their posts in 1981.

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I posted that his turnover was UNPRECEDENTED.  The highest in decades. That’s the issue.  

The Trump Administration has seen the highest rate of turnover among White House staff in decades.

During the president’s first year, the administration saw a 34% turnover rate. This is the highest of any recent White House, according to a Brookings Institution report that tracked departures of senior officials over the last 40 years.

The next-highest turnover rate for an administration’s first year was Ronald Reagan’s, with 17% of senior aides leaving their posts in 1981.

I think you better read that article again and look at the time frames they were talking about. Unless you purposely only posted the piece that fit your narrative.  

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Jesus and then you link a NY Times article. 

10 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Jesus and then you link a NY Times article. 

NY Times wrote the article quoting the Brookings institute that did the study.  🤦🏿‍♂️ Thats the cited source. 

the analysis was comparing his first year, it was terrible then and hasn’t gotten better