Thoughts on "prez" Racists Tweets about Going Back Where they Came From

AztecPadre

10 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Time to block curly girl...he is so blind to reality and facts

.such a blind lil sheep

...a DBP ALUMNI EMBARASMENT

I don't think that one who applies the tenets of his religion  learn in a Catholic high school is an embarrassment. 

The embarrassment may well be from the alumni who bastardize their religious through hate and want of greed. 

Are you are one horn or two horn? 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Troll said:

Don't know about now, but back in the day we all had some massive locks, and 66's were an impressive curly example LOL.

Of course we had to keep it all trimmed above the collar for school.....which resulted in the mop growing 'out'... and not down.

Under those circumstances, the look was kind of like this...

giphy.gif

😄

Indeed. I cut my hair for high school graduation after Pfanner compelled me to... physically. 

I cut it again upon graduation of college. 

On 7/17/2019 at 9:00 AM, noonereal said:

I don't think that one who applies the tenets of his religion  learn in a Catholic high school is an embarrassment. 

The embarrassment may well be from the alumni who bastardize their religious through hate and want of greed. 

Are you are one horn or two horn? 

I think he was referring to the "false accusations of guilt cast upon others" as the embarrassment...

not exactly applying the tenants of religion there....

just sayin'

This does not dilute in any way,  your other comments on want and greed 👍 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Nooner, Trump, IMO, does not hate anybody for their race, rather what they stand for,

Sort of. 

I do not think he is an overt racist. I do KNOW that he stereotypes basked on race. You call that what you like.

I also KNOW he uses races masterfully to keep his base united. 

Donny is a master of mass psychology and his is one excellent example of how he manipulates. 

On 7/17/2019 at 9:03 AM, noonereal said:

Indeed. I cut my hair for high school graduation after Pfanner compelled me to... physically. 

I cut it again upon graduation of college. 

😄 Yeah I tried to rock a mullet so I could try tucking it in the collar, hidden in back....

NOPE....that did not work either...

as in, cut that NOW 🤣 

• Haha 1

AOC has a republican primary challenger. A jamaican immigrant is challenging AOC. 

Scherie Murray, a New York businesswoman who immigrated from Jamaica as a child and is active in state Republican politics, is launching a campaign Wednesday for the congressional seat held by Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Fox News has learned.

There is a crisis in Queens, and it’s called AOC,” Murray told Fox News. “And instead of focusing on us, she’s focusing on being famous. Mainly rolling back progress and authoring the job-killing Green New Deal and killing the Amazon New York deal.”

• Like 1

On 7/17/2019 at 9:06 AM, noonereal said:

Sort of. 

I do not think he is an overt racist. I do KNOW that he stereotypes basked on race. You call that what you like.

Donny is a master of mass psychology and his is one excellent example of how he manipulates. 

TRUE...

I just think his prejudice is all green....if you know what I mean LOL

Black / White no difference.....as long as they can produce green.

Just my observations. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Troll said:

You think everyone hated everyone, and while there was surely some pure hate involved, it was mostly close quarters with differing cultures and values at the root. Sorry to disappoint your ever present pessimism, but things are much better today....

...whether you think "orange man bad", or not... 

Of course this is correct. 

But don't say "was," it still is. 

The orange guy just exploits this for his own gain. I this we agree. 

Funny how cities had different sections. Passaic had a black, Puerto Rican and Jewish neighborhood. And pretty much everyone staryed in their own hood. Same in Jersey City. Paterson was mostly black as I recall.  I don't recall a Rican or Jewish "area." Italians, yes. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Sort of. 

Reasonable people would call that one of the most common practices in the world...by people of all races.

As do his opponents....arguably more masterfully.

See above.

On 7/17/2019 at 9:14 AM, noonereal said:

Of course this is correct. 

But don't say "was," it still is. 

The orange guy just exploits this for his own gain. I this we agree. 

Funny how cities had different sections. Passaic had a black, Puerto Rican and Jewish neighborhood. And pretty much everyone staryed in their own hood. Same in Jersey City. Paterson was mostly black as I recall.  I don't recall a Rican or Jewish "area." Italians, yes. 

Yes there was an entire section for Hispanics in Paterson, mostly Puerto Rican then some Dominicans, and I even knew several Columbians there, mostly centered around River rd.   The Italians had Union blvd and the Totowa section.  The middle eastern and Arabic even had a small presence by the hospital, that today has exploded to cover most of the south side and thru out the city...

Paterson had plenty of lunch time riots in their High Schools, with the majority blacks attacking the minority Hispanics...Kind of why

Image result for Principal Joe brown bat

and metal detectors came into existence....

If you think things are not worlds better today, then you are delusional.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DBP66 said:

and back to the question Ronnie..what can you conclude about Trump and his family?..do they like blacks??...he doesn't have a racist "bone in his body"??...no silly gifs please!!..🤡

Let me answer this for him....You're a gullible sheep reaching for anything now because you've embarrassed yourself and continue to embarrass yourself. No. Trump and his family are not racists. Being sued by a mere couple of people on EEOC complaints when he's had literally tens of thousands of families live in his properties over the years doesn't constitute a man being a racist. The bar is pretty effing low to win those case. Especially in places like NY and CA. And just continue to ignore the fact that Trump was a staunch dem for pretty much his whole life. But now he's a racist. God, you're dumb and gullible. The left needs people like you to survive. So feel important today👍.

You lose. AGAIN (dirt-in-face-kicking commencing)🤣

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Troll said:

So now that your beliefs have been proven wrong on how "guilty" your target is...

You must now agree that there is not as much 'racism' as you had believed....

That will be your (or any 'truth seeker's) next post....

unless you still believe your own made up lies... 

what "belief" has has been proven wrong Ronnie?...

you have shown nothing to indicate otherwise , have you.: looks like you haven't  been paying attention. How many blacks does he have in his cabinet?..."shithole countries" ring a bell?...targeting 4 minority women? the two law suits?...

<depends on what that elected official says about the president first, do you support those representatives? : LOL..NO it doesn't depend on what is said to the President...that's a weak, red neck answer...the President is the leader of the country and ALL it's citizens and has NO RIGHT TO TELL ANYONE TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY...It's nice you get to show your true color!...🤡

Just now, Blueliner said:

Let me answer this for him....You're a gullible sheep reaching for anything now because you've embarrassed yourself and continue to embarrass yourself. No. Trump and his family are not racists. Being sued by a mere couple of people on EEOC complaints when he's had literally tens of thousands of families live in his properties over the years doesn't constitute a man being a racist. The bar is pretty effing low to win those case. Especially in places like NY and CA. And just continue to ignore the fact that Trump was a staunch dem for pretty much his whole life. But now he's a racist. God, you're dumb and gullible. The left needs people like you to survive. So feel important today👍.

You lose. AGAIN (dirt-in-face-kicking commencing)🤣

and when you tell some one to go back to the country where they came from....guess what...that makes you a RACIST RED NECK..NO DOUBT ABOUT IT....but you clowns are too blinded by the flags you like to wave around...dopey ass red necks...🤡

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Troll said:

You claimed that he was "found guilty twice" at least three times, in this thread alone....

Do you only try when it's one of your "clown make up" lies???

Your bombshell accusations have been proven a farce, clown style...

giphy.gif

But to answer your question...

What this tells me about T's supposed 'racism' is that what some clowns represent it as..

is a lie...

Your very own posts prove this true...

So when are you going to apologize to the board for spreading bullshit lies here?

OWNED.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and when you tell some one to go back to the country where they came from....guess what...that makes you a RACIST RED NECK..NO DOUBT ABOUT IT....but you clowns are too blinded by the flags you like to wave around...dopey ass red necks...🤡

This proves my point. You parrot the left's BULLSHIT without a thoughts of your own. You get your "facts" from friggin' wiki. You get a star today...and you're important. Good grief. 🙄

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

This proves my point. You parrot the left's BULLSHIT without a thoughts of your own. You get your "facts" from friggin' wiki. You get a star today...and you're important. Good grief. 🙄

no parrot involved....just common sense and a SENSE OF DECENCY....both of which you and the Trump clowns here don't have...🤡

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Predictably, there are people here who are too stupid to be able to differentiate between country and race.

He probably wipes his ass with a cheese grater because it's the same as Charmin. Right?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, concha said:

Predictably, there are people here who are too stupid to be able to differentiate between country and race.

He probably wipes his ass with a cheese grater because it's the same as Charmin. Right?

.? 

Serious question, conch. Are they really that fucking retarded or do they actually realize it's all BS on their part and they just don't care anymore? Both?